Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The World of the Scion- Reboot attempt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 pm
Had a weird idea in my head to play out a variation of another character I like to play... he'd have a Yoroi (mystical armor) as one of his relics (Japanese Pantheon)....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm
Vampfighter1

When writing the character history and background, should we assume that we've already come to the school and had our visitation, or did you want us to roleplay that as well?  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

When writing the character history and background, should we assume that we've already come to the school and had our visitation, or did you want us to roleplay that as well?

Please include it in your bio. It makes connecting you to the camp easier.
And your approval is pending a talk with Rafe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 pm
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

Okay, I did wonder about that too- is it about the third relic,'cause I already said I can change that if you think it's OP? If it's about my having quit the other game rafe was running, believe me that's not the norm, normally the only way I'd drop a game is due to lack of internet or no one else posting...

Basically I'm just finishing my history and waiting for approval on the relics before it's done and I can upload it to google docs for final approval...  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

Okay, I did wonder about that too- is it about the third relic,'cause I already said I can change that if you think it's OP? If it's about my having quit the other game rafe was running, believe me that's not the norm, normally the only way I'd drop a game is due to lack of internet or no one else posting...

Basically I'm just finishing my history and waiting for approval on the relics before it's done and I can upload it to google docs for final approval...

It's not aboutt the op level, but how many points you can spend on birthrights  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

It's not aboutt the op level, but how many points you can spend on birthrights

you get five base, the others came from bonus points, I used 7 to raise my Legend by 1 (since you said we can only raise it the once), 4 to raise the one background from 3 to five, and a total of four more to raise the other two to 3, thus I'm using all my Bonus points on either Legend or Relics... a little sad perhaps, but unfortunately for the type of character I'm going for, needed...

the character is intended to be something like a character off YST/RW if you're familiar with that Anime >.>, but Scion-ized and based more off a character I use in my original fiction.  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 pm
Alright  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

Lawl. Don't worry, I hold no grudges. :3 It's just a matter of point value for that nasty Tonfa. XD All things considered, it would be a 5 point relic. And in fact, you're lucky you put a Legend stipulation on that armor, otherwise it would have been a 6-point Relic, and thus not kosher. Buuuuuuut.... good job with the cost bit! biggrin Anyways, yeah... Aggravated damage is a big deal... and VERY costly!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 pm
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

Lawl. Don't worry, I hold no grudges. :3 It's just a matter of point value for that nasty Tonfa. XD All things considered, it would be a 5 point relic. And in fact, you're lucky you put a Legend stipulation on that armor, otherwise it would have been a 6-point Relic, and thus not kosher. Buuuuuuut.... good job with the cost bit! biggrin Anyways, yeah... Aggravated damage is a big deal... and VERY costly!

So would it be appropriate to change it to using 1 point to change it to lethal and the other to increase the defense it adds by one? or would even increasing the damage to lethal be more of a +2 dots?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Jun Valson
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

So would it be appropriate to change it to using 1 point to change it to lethal and the other to increase the defense it adds by one? or would even increasing the damage to lethal be more of a +2 dots?

Depends. If you want it permanently Lethal, that's two point, if you want to 'activate' for a scene (for say a Legend or a Willpower) that would be one point. And the defense bonus is a 1 point. :3  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

Depends. If you want it permanently Lethal, that's two point, if you want to 'activate' for a scene (for say a Legend or a Willpower) that would be one point. And the defense bonus is a 1 point. :3

I know the defense thing would be 1, but- so if the aggravated was activated for a scene at a cost of a legend that might only cost 2?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm
Jun Valson
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
RafeRavel
Jun Valson
Vampfighter1

I know the defense thing would be 1, but- so if the aggravated was activated for a scene at a cost of a legend that might only cost 2?

Yes, but it would still even out to a four point relic. Three, if it cost you 3 Legend to activate.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:57 pm
Aric Valson for approval  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:22 pm
she's not done yet, but here is Legia Facilier. should have her done either later tonight or sometime tomorrow  

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Jun Valson
Aric Valson for approval

Accepted on the codition that if you seem to be too powerful, I as our Myth Weaver, carry the right to order a change.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff