Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Shadows of the Last War Chapter One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm
iLL iNTENT

The man chuckled a bit. He was actually remarkably young, likely no older than his mid-twenties, with straight black hair pulled into a pony-tail and intense amber eyes. "Well, I was just interested, is all. I've heard of your little group and your airship outside, you see. Such an interesting assortment of people, and two errant Dragon Marks to boot. I imagine that there are some... lucrative projects you find yourselves more than capable of handling.

"As someone with a lucrative project, that interested me greatly."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm
Sable raises her glass and tips it in the general direction of Veliosia and Aggre before tipping it to taste. "Not bad," she said appreciatively. "Not as good as what my mother would have served, but very passable." She nods at the bartender with a grin, and takes another sip as she noticed Aden going to speak with the man in the corner.

"Probably could use some back up," she mutters, more to herself than to anyone else, but still loud enough for her crewmates at the bar to hear. Sable swirls her black and gold cape as she stands to her full 5'2" and slips across the room to stand behind Aden.  

jennibert

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Veliosia let out aslightyl amused chuckle, nodding at the bartender before picking up his glass of wine, sipping quietly at the wine. It was decent, as he had asked it to be. It wasn't as strong as he liked it, but it certainly still had a good bite to it, and it flooded him with the warmth of alcohol. Running a hand through his hair, he turns his attention to his crew mates, wandering what is going on between Aden and the other fellow. He didn't have much to worry about though, he was nearby and would be of use at a distance rather than nearby, so he kept himself rather relaxed in his spot, his ears twitching ever so slightly as he listened to the voices around him. Not the voices of the living, but the voices that marked him for what he was, though no one else could hear the voices he was listening to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm
While knowing and trusting that his shipmates could take care of themselves, Aggre didn't trust the man they spoke with. He knew he had no reason not to trust him, but still... he'd rather a shield be at the ready. The man rose to his full height and approached the group. "Mind introducing me to your new friend?" The blonde said tensely, eying the pony-tailed man with obvious disdain. "I'd hate to be kept out of the loop." Dion's body language screamed his mistrust, and he knew it. Perhaps the man would think twice about trying anything with a group of them together.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:58 am
The pony-tailed man in the corner nodded his head as two of the other shipmates came to join them. "It would seem that we have aroused the interest of much of your crew. Splendid.

"My name is Cattagin, and I was merely speaking to your captain about the possibility of a mutually lucrative mission. It would require an airship to capitalize on, and some daring adventurer types with a decent amount of experience. As such, it would be a wonderful proposition for you all, if you were interested in taking it.

"I'd do it myself, but, alas, I have difficulty with the adventuring life myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:36 pm
"You've said it's nice, but you've given us jack-all in details," says Sable, with a smile. "Maybe you could go into a few of those, hmmm?"  

jennibert

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:17 pm
Aggre nodded at his shipmates comment, "And preferably without all the lace and ribbons. The more we know, the better." He smirked, and took a seat. "A little tip, for those who can't handle the adventurous life. Information is power."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 am
"Agreed." Aden said, scooting over his chair to make more room for Aggre and Sable as they took their seats. "You've already peaked our interest, but that's all you're getting until you give us a bit more information. Just what kind of job are we talking about here."

He took another gulp from his bottle. "I'm guessing it's not entirely legal or you'd be getting official assistance from House Lyrandar. Though that's not necessarily a problem for us."  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm
Veliosia wasn't close enough to join into the conversation that was being held, but watching the body language of those before him, he could make out part of it. So it seemed like the pony-tailed man was offering them something, and the rest were more than a little curious. Probably a job and wanting specifics.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm
"I understand that knowledge is power, certainly. And that's why I'm not telling you everything upfront, because then there's no reason to actually work with me.

"What I am willing to say is that I have it on extremely good authority that there is a treasure trove hidden away in a certain location in Droaam's remote wilderness, worth a dauphain's ransom to the right buyer. I want a cut of it, as the information broker - I'm not concerned about a huge cut. There's six of you, and I'm only asking for ten percent. I'll give you more once we've agreed upon the details - again, I don't want to inform you so much that you don't need to actually pay me upon completion."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 pm
Cattagin begins to rise. "I'll take it by your silence that you're not particularly interested in the mission. I suppose I misjudged the crew. Surely I can find someone else capable of handling it."

{In other words, bump. What need I do to motivate, hmmm?}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm
((My apologies x.x I've been sick these past few days and forgot to check back on the thread.))

"Well not so fast there, just hold on a moment. We seem to be at an impasse my friend. I'm curious how you can expect us to get there without knowing where it is we're going."

"Simple. He can come with us." Faolan had slithered in through the window and wound his way across the floor, rearing his wolfish head up over Aden's shoulder.

"Hmm, well I suppose that is an idea. We've got more than enough room aboard the ship. What do you think of that, Cattagin? You navigate us there, we obtain this treasure stash of yours, sort out the loot and we'll drop you off wherever you please."  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm
The large man nods at his companions comments, "You can be sure you'll have the finest guard," He tilts his head towards the shield on his back, "But a little insurance will go a long way. You don't hone a craft like ours without making a few regretful mistakes." With a surprisingly dexterous wave of his hand, Aggre brushed a few stray strands of hair from his face and stared at the man, hard. "We aren't unpleasant people to deal with. But even we have our lines. And I've never been a fan of a goose chase."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm
Disciple of Sakura

Veliosia decided it was time for him to join the little conversation, stepping forward, his scythe on his back, walking up and standing bhind those who are seated. "I can agree with the big man here," he says, patting his companion's shoulder before continuing, "We're not too interested in wasting time on a wild goose chase. I would like to ask you, if you have any substantial proof that we could use. Or perhaps, better yet, a form of collateral. Something you value enough to risk this endeavor on. Something or someone important to you. And don't mention anyone dead. I have my ways of knowing about that," he says, smiling with his best creepy smile he can put on, staring directly at Cattagin.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

jennibert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm
Not feeling the need to repeat what her shipmates have already said, Sable merely smiles her agreement with their position.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff