Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 am
Riku smiled. "Well it is nice to have your own place." she agrees. "I'd like to get the Crescent island and called it Silvermoon Isle please."

The Larvitar looked at her, eyes wide with disbelief. A place of their very own? A place to call home and somewhere actually to come back to. Not that it really mattered too much to him. His home was with his trainer Riku as he was quite fond of the girl and as her protector must always be around her. Plus she was interesting to be around and he enjoyed the time that they spent together. But since he knew that she would be happy having a place of her own, he would be too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 am
"As you wish."

The girl smiles.

"Simply fill out the paper work, and the place is all yours." "It will be your home from this point on, and that means you will have to be the care and attention necessary to make it flourish."

She declares lightly and with a big smile on her face.

She then went to get the deed as she lay it out for Riku to sign.

~~~~The Pokelot is a separate topic from this one, so please make sure you create it after this~~~~~

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name: Silvermoon Isle
Pokélot Owner: Riku

Description of the place:

Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:38 am
Riku signed the paper and was very excited. A place to call home, a place for her pokemon. What would her parents think now? She would've loved to throw this all in her mother's face and show her exactly how successful she was at the moment. Her violet eyes lit up happily at the thought and knowing that her father would be very proud of her. When she was stronger, she'd come back home and show exactly how great she was doing. Her father would be proud to see how strong the pokemon he had bestowed upon his daughter was growing and becoming strong as well. The girl thanked the lady before taking the copy of the deed and then going to explore the land that was now hers.

[Exit to Silvermoon Isle]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm
Athena smiled signed the deed and named the lot Healrer's Grotto. She smiled to the girl and turned to leave. She would check out her home first then head back to the Pokemon Center to get assigned her first mission. She head out of the place going toward her forest groove. She had tucked the deed into her dress seeing she didnt have a place to put it, Victor still in the egg, she thought would enjoy the forest groove.
{Haching post 3/10}
[Exit to Healers Grotto]  

King Lancer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:15 pm
Rita walked with a slight smile on her face, still glowing from her success as she moved within the room, looking around curiously. "Hello~" She called happily, smiling as she glanced around. Now, she and Whitacre would have a home all to themselves, and what other pokemon she managed to catch on her own... Well it would be with Whitacre's help huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 pm
A cheery singsong voice would reach her ......as a girl would appear with a bit smile on her face.

"HELLLLLO!" "how can I help you?"

She practically dances in place as she taps one foot against the floor and hummed at the same time. Her entire face was full of smiles ...her grin seemed to take up over half of her face, and she just couldn't help her happiness.

She love her job, she loves this place, and then she giggled as she thought about her own question.

"Forget what I said, I know why you are here." "You want land or at least a place to call home ....so do you know what terrain you wish to own?" "It will be your home and your pokemon's home until you get the funds to expand your land."

The girl declares with a giggle at the end.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:36 pm
"Yes actually I have." Rita smiled at the other girl's exhuberance. "I was wanting a piece of beach for Whitacre and myself. Seems rather relaxing afterall~" She chuckled lightly, relaxing a bit at the happy atmosphere that seemed to be arounf the woman in front of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am
Vanni entered in quietly behind Rita, recognizing the other girl from her brief stint in the the Battle Room. The tiny brunette didn't say hi or or push her way forward. She just waited, Phoebe on her shoulder. No need to hurry.  

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 pm
"Really, well that makes things easy since you already know what you want." "So, simply name your Island and sign your name on the deed, and the place is all yours."

The woman declares with her hands clasp together, and one foot off the ground behind her. She was smiling like an idiot ....as she stops and puts her hands on her head ....as she laughs lightly.

Then she went to get the deed for Rita. Though when she came back she would find that she had another student to deal with.

------------------------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 pm
"Helllllo there."

The woman declares as she actually put down the deed where Rita could sign it ...and went around to the other side ....so that she could get to Vanni.

"Hello, sweetie." "Can I help you?"

She asks lightly.

"OH I know what you need, but, you can't hang in the shadows." "It's not becoming of any team you know, and I really want to help you get that perfect place to call your own ...as soon as possible."

The woman declares as nicely as possible.

"Please as a new student, you need to look at the three available lots and decide upon which place you would like to call home."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm
Vanni opened her mouth to speak, but the woman interrupted her before she could. She raised an eyebrow, but waited until the other female finished. Finally, Vanni gave a winning smile. "I believe we would like a piece of the beach- Crescent Island. It looks like a suitable place." She nodded as if to reaffirm herself while Phoebe kept her balance on the girl's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 pm
Rita smiled lightly, before signing her name in a scrawling script, and writing out the new name for her home. Classics Isle.

She's have fun, filling the place with her pokemon with their historically or culturally relevant names..

Smiling to herself, the girl turned to leave then, headed for her Lot to set it up.

[Exit to Classics Isle]  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:57 am
"There seemed to be quite a few people that love the beach." "I can never really figure out why, but if that is your wish ...I won't fight it."

She giggles cutely ....as she would then go and grab the deed. This would allow Vanni to claim the place a her own ....as she walks back towards her and lay it down.

"Simply sign your name, and name your lot." "The place is now yours ....forever and ever, or at least until you die."

She laughs lightly.

====================
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am
[Sorry I am limited to my time on, right now the best I can do is friday through monday]
Sadie considered the three choices of land, the forest groove was for weaklings, the beach made her want to gag but the upraising crater interested her. The land called to her as if it was destined for her to choose it. "I will take an upraising crater, so where do I sign" Sadie wanted to get this over with so she could go to her new home and then head to her dlass to get her first mission under way. She watched the girl help other students and it made her sick the way the girl acted.  

Artemis Maiden Huntress

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am
((No problem, I am not normally on this much either))

The woman was surprise at the way that Sadie spoke ...almost as if she owned the place. She could almost bet she was apart of strike, but the woman wasn't about to lose her mind over it.

She simply went into the back without two words and came back with the deed for the Upraised Crater.

"Simply sign your name and name your new lands."

The woman declares sounding a bit more bored with this last child than she had with the four as she held the deed for Sadie to take.

--------------------------------

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff