Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ The Arts District †‏ (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm
Bast waited for Akane's theories before addressing him and San simultaneously.

"The Omni-Clone is supposed to serve only as a security system to fend off those who would harm the Village. If you encountered it, then it has probably been tampered with, since the guy that I was chasing didn't activate it. Whose form did it take?" Bast looked a bit confused before addressing the matter with the guards. "The guards have all been taught to use non-lethal interrogation methods, and steps have been taken to make sure that this does not change even if they've been altered by outside forces. If they were in their right minds, they would never have abducted anyone of my family, especially not me or my father. I would suggest thanking your Daimyou for the cake; she would really appreciate it, I'd guess."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San offered a quick quirp to his instructor, telling her rather effectively that the omni-clone had been tampered with. Somehting was most definatly not right with it, as it had attacked and left the team almost in shambles.

"Yeah...um....you guys definatly need to check on that clone. the defense system has def been tampered with it....."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane sighed so it was a security system. If Bast was someone with power in this void, then it would seem that something was not what it seemed in this vast void. This worried Akane, even more then his odd dreams he had kept getting, Akane looked up at Bast and spoke "It took the form of you Bast. I won't go into detail of the fight, since I find it to be a touchy subject." He said unbuttoning his cloak and pointing to his chest, showing three spots in his chest area that seemed to beat at different times. One of them was the heart of Keshin Satetsu.

He buttoned his clothing up again and sighed, when she spoke of the interrogation, it furthered his analyzation of the subjected problem in the Void. Someone here was controlling something, and something big. If it was a skill that could control the guard of the Void and also tinker with the Omni-Clone. Then that meant that some high of power, or someone who had access to the needs of being power. Then the Sunagakure Ninja's may be sitting in a mine field, so to say. "I'd thank the Daimyou if I met her, but right now I have things on my mind and I just can't focus right now..." He said bringing up his hand to his head and pressed his palm on his forehead. His eyes closed and his teeth gritted. It seemed like Akane had a headache, or maybe a fatigue problem.

Chakra Lvl :: ???c
Jutu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:25 pm
Bast's expression went from mild confusion and curiosity to one of utter horror when Akane answered her question.

"Are you kidding me? That monster with an insane amount of Chakra? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that something got messed up with its attack parameters other than it actually attacking you." The woman seemed genuinely shocked at the prospect of the boy was even around to talk about the battle. She noted his advanced fatigue and then walked over to him, her arms outstretched. "Come on, I'm taking you to a bed for sleep."

Mononoke suddenly appeared behind the woman, between her and San. The golem leaned against the metal railing on the bridge as casually as it could.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:43 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane rubbed his temples and sighed, hearing Basts words he nodded and then when she spoke of sleep. At first Akane flinched and didn't move at all, he did need sleep, he was running on low and his sleep fatigue was going to a nasty turn, but, there was something keeping him up, something in his mind that made him fearful of sleeping. It was that figure, the figure in his sleep, the visions, and all of the blood he kept on seeing, not to mention the voice he kept hearing that sounded almost familiar... He nodded once more hesitantly and took a deep breath and as he exhaled he looked at Bast. "I-I guess it would be for the best..." He said, the only reason he thought that this would work was becuase he thought that maybe it was just a two time dream, it wouldn't happen again, that man... he wouldn't show up again....

Chakra Lvl :: ???c
Jutu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 pm
Bast nodded and embraced Akane. As soon as she had a firm grip, she used Shunshin to take him out of the area. The two would stop twice on the way to the clan household, which occupied land above and a short distance away from the edge of the city.

Mononoke looked over at San when Bast and Akane left, but didn't say anything. The parallels between the golem's speech--or lack thereof--and Zyonu's were abundant, it seemed. The two also seemed to be either completely unaware or uncaring of what others though of their personalities, although this had most likely gone unnoticed given the lack of interaction both Mononoke and Zyonu had with the Suna-nin.

==> Bast and Akane: To Miyamoto Clan Household

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San observed as the sannin took the weakened gennin away to go rest someplace, her place being replaced by a golem. With a small smile, the ninja spoke despite the fact the golem probably had no dea how to respond to him. He figured he might as well get lost here and enjoy his stay a while.

"So.....anything cool i should go see? There is a large clock tower that i kinda wanna go see...."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 am
Al had gotten separated from San when somone jostled him in a crowd. Completely lost, he wandered this way and that, until eventually he left the district.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:08 pm
Mononoke shrugged and looked away. She began staring at nothing in particular to occupy time, and made no motion when San left. The masked golem discretely stroked the fur that it wore, barely moving its hand as it did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James lead his team out following the others. Readjusting his recovered gear and heading into the Arts District. James gave his Gennin orders to stick close. "We'll look around here for a minute and pick up anything you guys want, and then we can head on."

with that handled James would move on to the clocktower.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 am
Lucas found himself stumbling around the arts district missing his flask. he hadn't found it when he had been picking up his things and wondered why. it wasn't like anyone from here to drink it. but that was something to think about another time. for now. he had to continue on without finding what he didn't want to find. he decided to head to the clock tower hoping that mabe it would prove fruitful. so far he'd ditched london and kuriigu and wanted to stay alone for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 pm
Manfread, having 'skillfully acquired' a new pair of clothes from the prison break, was eating the remainders of what he had taken from the torture room. Licking his fingers as he finished he only nodded and walked along behind James, art, construction and non-violent creativity were not his forte so he didn't mind skipping the district and going straight to the destruction and mayhem.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane sits down on a chair resting looking at the living weapon on his arm now that he had activated demonic aspect it was linked to him he could hear the demon inside the core speak and feel it's heart beating at the same pace as his. It was like something was living on his arm and it could take over if used to much but he still needed to take control and master it before it did that to him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane then got up and left to the Miyamoto Clan Household he had took a good rest but it was now time for him to rejoin the mission.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm
Quietly and stealthily, the bug flew by far overhead. It remained the color of the background of the Void, and from the buildings, it would be very difficult to spot. In one of the canals below, though, Miyamoto Kuriigu was dozing in his raft. The large Chakra signature in the area belonged to that man, the father of Bast and Zyonu. His white hair matched partially covered his face and one finger disturbed the surface of the water as he drifted along. At his side were a Katana and Wakizashi and on his lap was a long, curved blade with a black sheath.

Opportunity: Kuriigu Recruitment
---Insect: To Wave Gate (?)---

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas