...but truly born into it by sacrafice
...and bring it to light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Fire may be darkness...
with an unyealding soul..

after arriving at the front door i opend it by slicing a giant hole in the doorway entering the chamber the sword once had stood and under it was something I had not seen when i grabbed the sword before, there was writing on how to use the dimensional gate with the powers of the sword focusing the power of the sword and thinking of the dimensions as something that are connected by a string of fate, I layed the blade in the air and i felt the dimension on the edge of it bringing it down i felt my blade cut into it creating a gap that opend an area back to italy

...but it is an infinite burning light
...I will not die

medicDemon

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 pm
Two boys were wondering through the City looking for something to steal.
"Oh man where is treasure when you need it?"asked on of the boys.
"Oh stop your complaining...we'll find some when we can,geez Sen."said the other.
"Oh come on Rin...you know I'm not complaining...yet anyway."said Sen.
"That's why I said stop before you could."replied Rin.
After that talk the two boys didn't say anything else to each other.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ansem
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"Darkness cannot be destroyed ..."

in a dark portal, Ansem appeared before the two boys with his hands behind his back "well now ... what have we here?"

"... it can only be channeled"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 pm
The two boys hear the voice and jump.
"Oh my god we've been caught!"shouted Sen.
Rin shook his head."Oh for the love of...calm down!"said Rin."Who are you?"
"Y-Yeah w-who are you?"asked Sen.
The two boys waited for an answer.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Ansem

User Image

"my name is Ansem, but that is of little importance ... i speak for Master Xehanort, a very powerful man who can possibly grant you anything you desire ... though your darkness isn't much it has room to grow ... and to show his good faith-" he said as he pushed a brick in and the wall opened up to a large treasure room "the wealth of twenty thousand Pharaohs lie in this ancient city ... this room only holds one of them" he said as he walked inside and saw two strange items, one was a strange pendent and one was a ball in the shape of an eye, infact it was the size of one too "it's true ... they do exist ... the Millennium Items" he said as he picked them both up gently gazing at them and then turned to the two boys "there are five other items such as these which will grant the user unlimited power ... though these items are not destined to belong to either of you, i assure you that there are two that are ... join Xehanort and this power along with much more will be yours"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm
The two boys' eyes lit up at the site of the treasure.
"Heh...the wealth of Twenty-thousand Pahrohs huh?"asked Rin as he stuffed gold and jewls into his pockets.
Sen started to do the same thing."Oh man this will keep us alive for weeks on end!"said Sen.
His twin brother walked up to him and started to whisper something.
"Lets kill this guy...he may have a map to all of the other hidden treasures."whispered Rin.
"Good idea...Rin...lets do it!"whispered Sen.
The two boys broght out a sword and a gun and started to run towards Ansem getting ready to kill him.
"It's been nice to know you..."shouted Rin.
"But we're afraid that it's time to say good bye!"shouted Sen.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image

Ansem

User Image

as the two ran for him trying to attack him, he cast a barrier spell which would bounce the bullets off him and he quickly grabbed the sword and threw him around the room and slammed the sword in the ground "pathetic ... i expected more than that" he said as he extended his hand and shouted 'Crucio', the torture curse, at them

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:07 pm
Rin watched as his brother was thrown around the room.
"Sen!"shouted Rin as he ran up to Ansem and started to throw punches at him and dodged the attack."D*mn you! I'm supposed to protect him ever since our parents were killed!"
Sen managed to get up.Why couldn't I read his mind?thought Sen.
"R-Rin...he's too strong!"said Sen."I-I think we should team up with this Xehanort guy."
Rin stopped throwing the punches and remembered that the attack was directed at both of them and got to Sen and moved him.
"Y-You win."said Rin as he turned to look at Ansem and clenched his fists."Just don't ever hurt my brother again...or else you will die in your sleep!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Ansem

User Image

smirking, Xehanort opened a dark portal to the side "your treasure will be available to you in a few hours, for now you will meet with my Master ... though don't expect a warm welcome that was intended" he said as he opened another portal "i have to deal with a problem that has come up" he said as Ansem vanished

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm
Rin picked up his injured Brother and walked in to the first portal that was opened."How long will we have to wait for your master?"asked Rin.
Sen was quiet and bleeding badly.I wonder what it would be like to be dead.thought Sen.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

Asura
Insane Black★Rock Shooter

"Everybody huh..."

Asura and I.BRS, who have changed into maid to please him and non-battle to serve him as a servant serves her master, kept hidden in the tomb, after escaping Era, Asura found a right place to hide from Shinigami and others. He held the sealed crest that holds Millennium Rod, thanks to wizards to avoid repairing Nirvana to complete it's true form by first and second stage. I.BRS kept her blank and empty expression towards the ancient wall from Egyptian, she hardly say anything to him. Asura glance at her, then place his hand on her opposite side of her head and brought her closer to him, she nearly surprise, "Now, you and I will find one person, who will break this seal. This power will be mine to control, and you will help me destroy those kids, who defeated me long time ago," he whispers to her, while held her close to him. I.BRS blinked once and slightly glance her purple eyes on Asura, then blinked again to stay empty expression. She will do anything to serve him and grant his power and happiness, while keeping her other self stay asleep from Madness and Insane.

"... then it’s just like madness"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 pm
° o . O . o ° Insane Black★Rѻck Shѻѻter ° o . O . o °
Insane Queen ѻf the ʛѻds ѻther self

User Image

... She won't be waking herself up...

"On second thought, maybe this power wasn't my worth of my possession. I will keep holding it until I will handed over to another kishin or evil soul who will be worthy enough for this power," said Asura with second thought as he change his mind about the crest. I.BRS look at him very blank and widen her purple eyes. Asura stood up and look at her, "I send the clowns to spread the Madness around the realms, everyone will never feel the fears anymore. There are no escape from the Madness," he told her as he open the portal, then he handed her a crest, which she took it and held it as she made it disappear by purple flame. I.BRS and Asura walk through the portal and leaves nothing, but the Madness spreading.

... Like an eternal slumber...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Egypt

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff