Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e Recruitment] The Festival of 1,000 Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mongooseh rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 1, 9 Total: 24 (4-40)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 am
First 2 have +4 last 2 have +5
56 total hp  
Mongooseh rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:58 am
Forgot the last one +5  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 am
Thring
Background coming soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm
Mongooseh
Thring
Background coming soon.

In the mean time, what you have is accepted.  

Slave Xaccheus

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 pm
Thanks I'll get right on that background.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm
I would like to apologize for my absence. My mother's funeral hit me harder than I thought it would.... and I was thinking pretty bad... But I know she is in a better place, and I can walk away with some form of peace from that. I have officially cried more for her memory than I have for anyone or anything in my life. There is times that my memory is great... like walking from a class and not studying for a whole week then taking the test and Acing it and again taking the final and still Acing it... then there is times like now that it sucks... I remember everything about her...

I will finish my character and get him up... Also, I might have a few people who might also join...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
I would like to apologize for my absence. My mother's funeral hit me harder than I thought it would.... and I was thinking pretty bad... But I know she is in a better place, and I can walk away with some form of peace from that. I have officially cried more for her memory than I have for anyone or anything in my life. There is times that my memory is great... like walking from a class and not studying for a whole week then taking the test and Acing it and again taking the final and still Acing it... then there is times like now that it sucks... I remember everything about her...

I will finish my character and get him up... Also, I might have a few people who might also join...

Take your time; losing a family member is a blow that takes a lot of time to recover from. You don't have to apologize for being absent. I'll pray for you whether or not you submit a character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Southern_cross_nemesis

Take your time; losing a family member is a blow that takes a lot of time to recover from. You don't have to apologize for being absent. I'll pray for you whether or not you submit a character.

Love is the only thing stronger than pain, fear and anger. The only thing that can bring a strong man to his knees... and a weak man to his feet... with but a touch.

I thank you... I was going to make a knight... but now I taking a different avenue.

I have to do something... everyone keeps telling me to keep moving, and not spend so much time on her memory... but doing so is easier said than done.

Cannon, I have been working on a home brewed class, for sometime... even before my mother's passing... And you said you have some experience with making them, I don't want to use it in this campaign, but could you look at it and tell me if it is balanced or not?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Eternality_Cannon
Southern_cross_nemesis

Love is the only thing stronger than pain, fear and anger. The only thing that can bring a strong man to his knees... and a weak man to his feet... with but a touch.

I thank you... I was going to make a knight... but now I taking a different avenue.

I have to do something... everyone keeps telling me to keep moving, and not spend so much time on her memory... but doing so is easier said than done.

Cannon, I have been working on a home brewed class, for sometime... even before my mother's passing... And you said you have some experience with making them, I don't want to use it in this campaign, but could you look at it and tell me if it is balanced or not?

In order:

That's a good quote. I'd really like to use that quote. May I use that quote?

Not a problem; if you ever need some cheering up, in any way, PM me. I'm your friend before I'm your DM.

Move at your own pace; what helped me was prayer and reflecting on the times my grandfather and I had. Finally, after all that reflection, I reminded myself that I'd see him again.

Send it to me, I'll look it over and give my honest critique.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 am
Eternality_Cannon
That's a good quote. I'd really like to use that quote. May I use that quote?
Go ahead, just give me some kind of credit... I have others, you can read though if you wish. It is something I do, when I am bored or am feeling down. Though, that is the shortened and alternate quote for it...

The complete version is

Love is the only thing stronger than the pain, anger and fear... the only thing that can bring a strong man to his knees... and a weak man to his feet. If you have love, then you have a wealth greater than the nations of the world. If you don’t, you could have the wealth of the world and still have nothing.

The others are in a journal in my profile...

Quote:
Not a problem; if you ever need some cheering up, in any way, PM me. I'm your friend before I'm your DM.
Right now the hardest thing... is knowing that she loved to see my grades, and knowing that this last quarter I got on the honor roll despite everything that was happening around me. I know, she has smiled at that... I am going to hate receiving that reward.

Quote:
Move at your own pace; what helped me was prayer and reflecting on the times my grandfather and I had. Finally, after all that reflection, I reminded myself that I'd see him again.

Quote:
Send it to me, I'll look it over and give my honest critique.
I will in a moment, I am on my laptop and everything is on my desktop computer...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 2, 4, 6, 1, 1, 4, 6, 3, 4 Total: 38 (12-72)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Eh. I'll see about what kind of stats I can generate and maybe add a body to the campaign EC. Here's the first three sets.  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1, 3, 4, 5, 4, 1, 2, 1, 6 Total: 31 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm
8, 11, 14... and three more...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 6, 5, 5, 1, 4, 2, 1, 5, 1 Total: 43 (12-72)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm
Well, according to the PHB, my net -2 to stats entitles me to a reroll. Going to give it a shot. First three stats again!  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 4, 6, 5, 1, 5, 3, 1, 4, 5 Total: 42 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:41 pm
14, 14, 8... and three more. Please at least a couple of decent ones...

Hmm... 14, 14, 8, 11, 16, 12... That's a 29 point buy. I'll go with the 32 point option.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 pm
Well, got my character almost done. Just gotta roll HP...

Here's the 1d8 I need to roll...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces