Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Forging the Legend <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:09 pm
"Gad to meet you, Jamkas." Calgarosh grinned as well, a big wide smile that made it look like he knew more than he was letting on. "You mean with the papers? Simple transmutation magic, nothing special." It was by far one of the least interesting things he had done with his gift.

"It seems an inflow of cash is in order! Lets go!" He stood up and grabbed his pack. He moved swiftly and with purpose. Passing the bar he spoke. "I assume I shall be reurning tonight, please keep the wine cool." He flashed a smile and dropped a gold coin upon the counter.

That was when he bumped into the old man who had been watching him in the corner. Knocking into the man, Calgarosh nearly lost his balance, reatining it only by swiveling on the spot. "You'll have to pardon me, old-timer. Very busy, can't stay for a chat." He smiled that winning smile again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 pm
"Oi! Careful now. You nearly made me spill me drink! I might be old, but ya gotta watch where ya going. Bloody idiot."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 pm
Jeskin rises from his seat and follows Calgarosh, but puts a hand on his shoulder before he makes his leave. "The old timer looks like he's seen his share of work, maybe we could use his help, there's no need to be so hasty. After all, we don't have a set time." He then turns to the old man. "Hello, sir, sorry for my impatient new colleague, my name is Jamkas. We're looking to go get some quick gold, maybe you would like to come along?" Jeskin holds his hand out for a shake and bares another one of his fake smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 pm
Calgarosh stopped in his tracks. "I'd say, Old Man, by the smell of it, I've done you a favor." Ok, there were two things he couldn't stand, drunks and old people who thought they were better than him, or some other form of superiority complex that instilled in them an urge to belittle youth. He slowly turned around, his iris' whirling again and brushed his bright blue hair out of his eyes.

"I suggest you go home, sit in your rocking chair and contemplate the by-gone days. Where the youth was more sheeplike and the sky was, perhaps, more blue. I've heard many an old-timer compain about the blue-less-ness of the sky, so I bet you can come up with a few choice things to say about it." He smiled that smile of his, and for most people, it was infuriating.

"Enjoy your evening. Or not. I don't care you dilapitated old fool." He looked at Jamkas. "Coming my good man?" He left through the door and stepped out onto the street.  

Jacior

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 pm
Normally an apology would have been the end of it, but one thing Patrick could never stand was bullies, "Days gone by? Perhaps. I did just kill a mage like you the other day. Thought I was intimidated by the whole eye turning white thing. Heh. I made sure that when his eyes rolled back this time, it was permanent. Wanna give me a try and find out if all you can do is just talk? I've earned my place in this world. Did you?" His hand had already wrapped around the rifle's leather sling. He could have the weapon ready to fire in a moment's notice, the only question was, was it worth it? Smirking, he nods to the one giving him the bureaucrat smile. Pouring the rest of the brandy into his waterskin, he slings his rifle and follows behind the mage, if only to annoy him and make some cash along the way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:42 pm
Turning towards the commotion, he shook his head before moving towards the group. Keeping his head bowed to keep it hidden in the darkness of his hood, he spoke slowly. "I do not suppose that you all would happen to want to take this where there won't be property damage or anyone getting hurt, would you? I would hate to have to end your fight roughly."

He looked up enough that they would see the twin jade flames peeking through the darkness.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 am
Samson, intrigued by the commotion and the man in dark robes, would follow the quartet out into the street.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:25 am
"Oh pox and damnation." Jeskin followed Calgarosh out the tavern and unhooked his mule, taking the mule with him. Jeskin was slightly annoyed with Calgarosh's prejudice toward just about anything, but he seemed to be an able person. I'm going to have to fix his attitude later, he thought. The old man seems a bit crazy and we're getting adventurers out of no where, this seems like it can end up being very fun. With those thoughts he had a feeling that there was going to be some chaos.  

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jacior

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm
Calgarosh glared at the man with green flames for eyes. "And I don't suppose that anyone ever told you to mind your own business, did they?" He scowled irritably. "Unlikely considering your involvement now." His own eyes whirled in their sockets. "I suggest that you bugger off. Before you learn what exactly is the business you so rudely thrust your nose into is."

"Begone you foul excretement of society! Jamkas is the only one I care to have following me." He gestured wildly. "Shoo!" Whelp it was official, he was making an a** of himself. But they had the nerve to ruin a perfectly fine evening. He turned and stormed down the street, very nearly steaming at the ears. But he made sure he was heading the right way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm
"Very annoying." He watched the man go, lifting an arm as a snake head popped from the sleeve. "Ah, are you awake Morde? I'm sorry that he was so loud and obnoxious. Let us get you fed." Shaking his head again, he slipped back into the tavern to look into getting the meat and water he ordered.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 pm
"Calgarosh, I've got something to attend to, I'll join you in a short while." says Jeskin and he enters the tavern again and closes the door behind him. "Sorry, my fellow adventurers or passerby, my new acquaintance seems to have a bit of a hot head, but I doubt that we can do any task alone, we are both of non martial training. As previously said, my name is Jamkas, I'm willing to talk with you all instead of Calgarosh." Jeskin saw the damage that Calgarosh's words had dealt, and hoped that he could find more people to aid him in his common cause.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:26 pm
Snapping to attention, "Major Patrick Daniel R. Sharpe. Former commander of the 95th Rifles. Gods bless them boys. I have some experience at hand-to-hand combat and would gladly join you if only just to bother him." Patting his rifle, "I'm also damn fine shot with Feuer frei here."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 am
Samson would watch all this nonsense with a mixture of confusion and awe. Following this he would shrug. He didn't need some hot-headed adventurers to make a quick coin. He pulled out the directions he had jotted down previously and began pushing his way through the street to get to the house. Perhaps someone else would be there and they could hire his assistance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:56 pm
(Guys, seriously? Post in this thread more, and don't say you haven't been on, everyone except for one of you has been online TODAY.)  

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:20 pm
"So, you're willing to talk and do what you believe is right even if it goes against the orders of others?" He spoke softly, looking down at the snake emerged from his sleeve. "An interesting fellow, isn't he?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff