• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose just looked forward as they flew to Eliglas`a

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:27 am
Axel and Aisu appeared through the dark corridor Axel sighed "thank god I was paying so much attention to Aisu I thought we would end up in never land" he thought  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am
"what are you doing here?" said a female voice from behind them and walked between the two "this is a dragon hatchery not a tourest stop"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 am
Axel let go of Aisu's hand and spun around "sorry I wanted to speak to one of these magnificent beasts"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am
"arent you Axel" the elf said cleaning an orange egg "God of War right?" the elf said as she turned to him "well if you d want to talk with a dragon why dont you talk to yours ... we sent seven eggs that we knew whose riders were at Olympus ... didnt you find yours?"

(the eggs at Ambrose's library, but dont comre to see him now ... bit busy right now)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 am
Axel sent her a messege "don't say that I don't want Aisu to know, do you have one for her?  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am
'so you didnt find it then ... Ambrose probably hid it in his library' she mentaly said as she moved he orange egg to the many eggs and looked at her 'sorry but none of the eggs are saying she's a Rider so i cant help you'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm
Axel sighed "oh Ambros the headaches you give me" he sent a mental link to Ambros "yo James do you have my egg?"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm
'i told you before its just Ambrose' said a mental message to Axel 'and not on me no, the eggs that were found in the Throne Room were sent to my Library ... which is impenatrable because Xehanort is using it for his base of operation, but i can get the egg here and send it to you but two problems arise, one is that i dont know which one is destand for you and two the spell to send it to you will drain most of my strength'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:29 pm
Axel smiled "Xehenort, hmm time to surpass my master, Ambros can I fight him?" Axel looked to Aisu "If I do I don't want you to help"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 pm
'you wouldnt be able too anyway, he's traped in a book ... but he's trying to get out, Kiko and i are tryig to stop the Shadowkhan from getting the things needed ... look it's the middle of the night here, just stay here and we'll head out there to try and sort out the dragon egg buisness ok?' he said not waiting for a response but left after saying to not go to the Library until he says so, that was the thing about the Olympian's realms on the mountian ... another one couldnt go in anothers without a direct invitation  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm
Axel sighed "Ambros the headaches" then turned to the girl elf "what's your name?"he said telepathically  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm
I enter the area I felt a light until... I feel my chakra start flowing and my heart devoted the darkness. I'm panicked about it. "I-I'm just sensing the darkness in pirates heart... m-my heart is unseal, n-now Siv-SivRaxt-san and Lorina-san will know I'm P-Princess of Heart." I squeaked and I cover my mouth after I said Princess of Heart. "YEEEEK!" I thought with a panick.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:19 pm
the elf was about to say her name but she saw a young woman panicing and ran to her "its alright" she said as she felt darkness seeping in the woman and put her hand a few inches over the woman's chest and muttered a spell and a yellow light emited getting rid of the darkness  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 pm
I felt the light in my heart is restored, and I use my Heart Maiden power to keep the darkness away from me. I touch the woman elf hand. "D-Don't worry, I... I just panicked because my heart is unlocked. H-Heartless and other darkness are just umm... j-just try to kidnap me to place to held other Princesses of Heart are." I explained to her as my chakra continue to flow with purest light. I started to fidget, "I-I'm just worried that SivRaxt-san and Lo-Lorina-san find out I'm Princess of Heart." I started to worried about others my true identiny.
User Image  
Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces