Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
The Eastern Door (Sound) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 am
Lucas braced himself just as the bells began to toll. because he was within his barrier most of the sonic vibrations were being turned away or absorbed. soon his barrier would fall apart and he would need to continue his travel up. once the bells stopped ringing his barrier fell to pieces as it was ment to do. he had watched for Silas' shadow hands so that if he remade them he would be on top of them when the barrier fell. if Silas hadn't been able to make new shadow hands then Lucas would enter into a fall towards the ground and would quickly assimilate with his steel dagger attached to his belt.
"silas?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:44 am
Howaido frowned slightly under his mask,"That doesnt look good..." He quickly went to moving when the nulled effects ended and reached the very top of the clock standing on top of it. He was literally between the clock and the ceiling,"Well here it goes..." Howaido put his hand directly against the ceiling and released his chakra barrier. Howaido used his chakra coated tanto to dig small footholds into the top of the clock so he wouldnt fall off from loss of balance as he wasnt protected anymore. Chidori formed, crackled in his hand against the crack in the ceiling, and a white blade of electricity extended from his crackling hand into the crack in the ceiling. He moved his hand in the crack back and forth slicing the ceiling open, it might fall in, but with the clock it would easily protect the Gennin against it from rubble. Hopefully the ceiling would lead to a better room or outside.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:27 pm
Howaido would hear a voice in his head as San spoke through the bonds golem.

"Howaido, i got out of the meadow with a vial and am back in the antechamber. Give me a status report. the others haven't returned yet...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Silas remade the seal and two hands sprouted out from the other arms and formed into a shadow pillar. Focusing on the chakra that Howaido put in his ears, Silas heard a feint sound which was the bells. As the barrier broke the arms were rising and would catch him. The tendrils still remained!

Chakra 135 // 255

Jutsu Used:
~Shadow Release - Extending Shadow Hands (Kageton - Hari Kage Te) [-B-]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Howaido's blade cut through the crack in the ceiling, causing it to expand and become a fissure. The bells swung to ring again, but the ceiling collapsed, sending them plummeting toward the bottom of the tower. Their massive size caused a vacuum to form overhead, sucking Howaido back downward. The bells hit the sides and stopped the massive clock by knocking a large ball-bearing out of its fixture, but kept falling for the bottom along with the spherical piece of metal.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 am
Lucas was caught by the shadow hands and was now in a predicament. he had rubble falling down onto him he had to protect himself. he assimilated with his dagger quickly and then would simply crouch on the hands and hope for the best to happen. he dispersed himself into particles so that he would be able to go around objects that would hit him. that way he would be safe. the vacume on the other side of the falling rubble ment that he had to push himself to stay above it. he swirled around in the vacume to try and generate his own lift even within the vacume.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am
Not really sure on what was going on, Silas heard the crackle of lightning, a large swooshing sound and wasn't entirely sure what was happening. Silas switched seals and the hands covered Lucas from harm and started to retract back downward towards the ground.

Jutsu Used:
~Shadow Release - Extending Shadow Hands (Kageton - Hari Kage Te) [-C-]

Chakra 115 // 255

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:15 am
"Well that takes care of that!" Howaido yelled out as he tried to find a way to get out of the fall. He coated his feet with chakra and instead of jumping up from rock to rock; he bounced off of the bottoms to reach the ground faster. "San, things seem like they may be going alright. There was a massive clock causing the kiddies problems, but I took it down. Now if we can just get back up to the ceiling Ill be fine... Thats it!" As he fell Howaido bit his thumb and quickly performed a summoning during his fall. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" As the smoke below his hands cleared a massive form appeared above Silas and Lucas, Gamaken. "Gamaken-san, protect the kids!" Gamaken nodded his head slowly using his shield to block rubble and his trident to knock away the larger pieces of shrapnel,"I will try, but I am quite ungraceful." Howaido landed not much longer on top of Gamaken joining him in destroy the falling material with his new weapon bought at the merchant city a wind natured katana. With this he could release slicing whirlwinds to knock away the rubble and slice it to dust. "San, Ill let you know our next move in a minute."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 am
Lucas heard howaido call him a kid. that was a little insulting. he reformed as he was being protected by both silas' shadow hands and gamaken.
"that's just a little insulting Howaido. i'm no kid. except for to Mamoru or Bastet. if it were any other situation i would prank you a hundred times over. but for now i just want you to understand that we did not need your help but it is appreciated but only made the result that i was going for faster and more destructive."
he shouted hoping that howaido would hear him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:51 pm
The metal ball bearing hit the ground, leaving a dent in the floor and kicking up dirt in to a cloud. A few moments later, two halves of the ball bearing rolled out of the cloud and came to a stop slowly. It seemed that they were meant to contain something.

The door reappeared and swung open.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm
Lucas's first reaction was intrest followed slightly after by curiosity as two halves of a ball rolled out.
"i'm going to check out that ball. cover me!"
he called out as he walked over to the ball carefully. he then inspected the ball halves trying to see why it would split in half. he would think it should shatter or just deform and not simply split in half.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 am
"Good idea Lucas, Ill check on Silas while Gamaken keeps a look out for you." Howaido climbed down from his toad to examine Silas he seemed to have used a lot of chakra, but he was fine, conscious and mobile. Gamakken kept a keen watch as Howaido walked over to Lucas side,"So anything interesting?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm
Nothing happened except for the dispersing of the summoned frog. There was a loud "shwoop" and the Shinobi, along with the non-threat that was the ball bearing, were sucked out of the room. The door shut behind them and everything internally righted itself.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff