Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"life has no meaning unless it has an ending ..."

"all souls deserve to move on, guily of crimes or no ... thats what the Underworld is for ... your messing with the grand design, do you not realize that?" he said sighing "and your father ..." he said as he rubbed his knuckles "your father is not himself lately ... on edge with the ever looming threat of evil ... everyone on the mountian is tence, and to James Ambrose he thinks all Necromancers are evil no matter who's daughter it is" he said as he stood up "but this isnt about that, its about you interfearing with the list ... luckly it hasnt got any bad damage but i cannot have you interfearing in this ... especialy who's next" he said showing a copy to her and it had names appearing and dissapearing like the regular one and on the top were two names side by side: Master Xehanort and Arigane Angel

"... without death, there would be no life"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:42 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko was about to take a drink when she saw the second top name. Her eyes widened and she almost dropped her glass, almost. She recovered quickly and closed her eyes and took a sip from her drink. " So that is why my father sent for me. To see him before he dies and to take over. " She closed her eyes and sighed. " Do not worry, I will not interfere with my fathers way to where ever his soul will be sent. But just think about Xehanort. If he were to die wouldn't the people want him to be only a puppet to someone like he has made of everyone else?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

Keeping his right hand behind his back, he summoned his Pistoldagger with his left hand, keeping it behind his back just in case. He then began to see images of his past. A picture of a woman with blue hair. It was blurry though. The only thing that showed clear was her hair and eyes. Very strange indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 pm
Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

"speaking as one of the ones he has minipulated i can say it would be poetic justice, but i have no say in it as i said it's part of the Grand Design ... he'll be sent to Tarturus in iron chains ... but the fact that he ripped his soul so much i doubt theres much left ... but as for your father, there lies in itself ... a problem" he said clearing his throat "only Gods who were corupted by their power are vulnerable to be killed and their souls to Tarturus where they'd be Titans ... but your father never was and in all logic sould be protected by immortality ... but as you see he's there ... there would be no way for his soul to move on to anywhere ... i'm sorry but he'd go into the void" he said looking at her and sighed "however this would not be the first time he was killed ... he was reincarnated, atleast part of his soul was ... he'd go into that body" he said as he nodded "my way of ... expressing my grattitude to him ... and if he does want you to take over ... then you'll need to keep your powers hidden towards James or he'll try everything to provent it ... after all he knows the laws of the Olympians ... knowing his soul's history he'd make you proform a task, as he was as Merlin ... prahaps a magical sword in a stone"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko gazed down at the ground feeling lost. She had barley knew her father but couldn't help be upset about him going into the void. She just sat there and clutched her drink until he said the thing about James. " And Why should I care about him anyways! I will take over my fathers place and he will have to except the fact that I am a necromancer and get over it! Now more I have a demons soul to recapture. Are you coming with me?" She looked at Drake now waiting for him to reply.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Anubis
-Lord of the Dead-

"he's the god of wisdom and advisor to the Lord of the Gods ... he has a very strong posision on the Olympian councel" he said as he closed his eyes and used a power to see a glimps of the future life "you will take over for your father ... but as for any ruler, one must be tested to make sure your ... worthy, James is the one to challenge this ... in time his anger will subdue ... but only if you subdue your pride as well" he said as he walked to the door then looked back "heed my words ... because in due time you'll figure out that power doesnt make a leader powerful, compassion does ... a word from an old friend" he said as he walked to the door and dissapeared in a puff of black smoke

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:44 am
User Image

User Image

Blinking a couple of times, his eyes open wide as he knew that it was death that was in his building. He shook his head, looking at Atsuko with powers calming down. He nodded, keeping his powers in check as he moved his arms infront of him, the Pistoldagger had disappeared and his right arm wasn't in it's demonic form. John sighed as he sat down on a computer chair, covering his hands with his leather gloves as he began typing away while Niyu continued to drink. Drake shook his head, his mind in a maze as he just looked at his friends before looking at the necromancer,"Yeah...sure."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko shrugged off her anger for know and looked at Drake. " Hey it was you who pulled me away bud. What to scared of a little demon to do anything? Fine what ever. " She walked over to John and nodded at him. " Well then lets go. We should check out the church since I saw him there last. Unless you want to chicken out like your friends.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Groaning as he saw John about to leave, Drake desided he'll go along. He took out his pistoldagger and sighed, ready to leave with John whenever Atsuko was ready,"Lets get going then, lady..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 pm
Atsuko Angel

User Image

Atsuko smirked at Drake and pulled out her dagger.Her eyes gleamed with anticipation. Her put her ring knife against her cheek and smiled. " Well then. Shall we?" She said and walked out heading for the church.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

User Image

As the doors opened with a bell ringing, a hooded man appeared at the front door, the thunder crackling as a old friend of Drake, John went up to the front desk. He looked at as he slid the cigarette between his lips, lighting it as he sat back in his chair, a fuzzy little character named Niyu looked through the peephole as he saw the dark man, a bad feeling appearing in it's gutt as it saw John's voice which was muttered because of the door. There was no response but only a chuckle or two from the dark man. As it continued to look through the peephole, he noticed a dark smoke appear around the man, his right arm mutating into a large blade. With a scared look on Niyu's face, he watched John run up to him, only to be grabbed by his neck with the man's open hand. He then lifted the man up about a foot before throwing him against the the door where Niyu was at. As it jumped back, he noticed a large blade stab through the door, making Niyu fall back from a wooden plank hitting it's stomach. As it caughed heavily, he noticed the man appear right above it, his eyes glowing bright red as it picked the little guy up by it's ear. With a smile on his face, the man began to speak, halfway through being a voice of a demon talking with his own raspy voice,"Heh heh...hello...my pet...time to get Blazed"
After he tortured the little Niyu, cutting it's arm deep, Blaze opened the door with a smile on his face, the head of poor John rolling down the hall to where Niyu was, making him pass out. Blaze laughed as he began to trash the whole office, taking a picture of Drake's mother to the old church.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Drake opened the door, exsited to see his old friends until he noticed a disturbing sight. Blood was splattered everywhere on the walls, floor, even the cieling. His eyes closed, holding back the tears as he noticed a small shadow appear on the couch. As he opened his eyes more, he noticed Niyu with a bloody arm and ear curled up at the couch crying. He couldn't see where John was at so he began to feel anger, looking around as he noticed something at the desk. He walked over to it as he noticed their was a note carved on the desk as he read it out loud,"A Blaze has been here and gone...You lost a friend because you were too late to save him...do this again and it'll be a church..meet you there."
Drake then noticed a arrow pointing infront of him, where he noticed the desk chair was facing the wall. He sighed as he leaned forward, noticing the head of John resting on his body's lap, the letter 'B' carved against the head's forehead. With a angered look on Drake face, his demonic arm appearing under his guantlet. He hated the fact that his old friend was killed and another hurt badly. He then walked over to Niyu, taking out some rubbing alchahol and stiching equipment to get started on healing him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 am
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Ʌȶɦєȵค Ѻєɦϊɽѻ ¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

User Image

Athena couldn't believe what she saw, the place was trashed. She walked around slowly seeing all the blood and went a little pale, not even wanting to know what he saw in the in the chair. Walking up to Drake she slowly put her hand on his shoulder trying not to make him mad. " Drake, what's going on?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 am
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

Mxy looked around the room and flew to the table and read it in silence "Blaze? ... i know that-" he said as he let out a gasp and remembered "he was the one attacking us at Big Ben when we tried to get your memories back Drake" he said as he looked over to the injured one and slowly flew over and put his hand on Drake's shoulder "i can do that, Drake"

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

No words appeared out of Drake's lips as he clenched his fist, getting up so that Mxy could work on him. As he stood there, his eyes hidden within his hood. Drake was so disturbed from the sight of blood and horror that he was just speachless to even speak his mind. He turned around, slidding out his father's old blade which showed a dark blue glow on the blade as he began to walk toward the door, wanting revenge.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff