Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Cavern's Gate (D&D 3.5, Started, closed to new members)(OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm
True, but in this campaign you can die repeatedly. And with no clothes on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm
Then he is use to death by now, and everyone wins. Well... no tthe people who have to see him nakey... And anyways, I hate gnomes and wizards, but its one of the only things I could play with the rolls I had, so... I won't mind the constant deaths.  

Laelless

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Doctor_Whiteface
True, but in this campaign you can die repeatedly. And with no clothes on.

Which is why I made a barbarian. Might be able to function naked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm
And you've a 1 in 5 chance of not being naked. Unless you do something that would be classified as a "YASD" in NetHack, such as casting Stone Shape at an undiggable wall after being warned, in which case you're always naked.

Just need one more person now.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Fai o3o has confirmed with me IRL that she has received the Guild invitation, and will be accepting it as soon as possible, she will be planning her character with my assistance tomorrow over lunch.

I will be toning down some of the damage in the dungeon due to her participation, as she is relatively new to D&D and will be re-learning the ropes after an extended break.

Rest assured, I will be up to full screwball sadist mode by Level 10.

Also, teleport protocols for resurrection in-cavern have been modified. Up to level 75 (of 100) you will be teleported back to the last level divisible by 10. From L75 to L90 you will be 'ported back to the last 5-factor level, L91 to L100 are same-level res. Also, if you all survive to L100 with less than X deaths apiece (where X is the total number of party members multiplied by 50) each of you gets a single restriction-free wish or Miracle spell, with the sole caveat that you cannot wish for divinity. Wishing to go to L101 is possible, but not recommended. Unless you're lv20 and feel you can take down the ghost of every monster you've ever killed (attacks ignore non-DEX AC bonuses and damage resistance, incorporeal traits, treated as ghosts as found in the Ghostwalk supplement).  
Arthur Auditore rolled 18 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 1, 5, 5, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 1, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2, 6 Total: 56 (18-108)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm
ROLLING. |U  

Arthur Auditore

Arthur Auditore rolled 18 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 6, 1, 1, 2, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 4, 5 Total: 59 (18-108)

Arthur Auditore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 pm
reeeeeeeroll.  
Arthur Auditore rolled 18 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 5, 1, 4, 6, 5, 2, 5, 2, 1, 4, 6, 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 60 (18-108)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm
MOAR reroll.
BC  

Arthur Auditore

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Fai o3o's two reroll posts were taken with my permission since her first two had no abilities with a +2 bonus or higher. The second reroll signified how much Gaia hates her at the moment, as such we are working with what we have.

At present Fai has completed all aspects of her character (working through Skype with my assistance) except for inventory and such related things.

Current status: Halfling Rogue (Male, CN) with Two-Weapon Fighting (will most likely be using two daggers for this purpose.)

Also, Fai is currently "newbzsauce" by her own description. Please be kind.

Initially.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm
My squishy gnome is naturally mean, but he is about to die anyways. o.e  

Laelless

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm
Laelless
My squishy gnome is naturally mean, but he is about to die anyways. o.e
Out of character, I mean. I'm not entirely sure if she's got the core rulebooks, I'd be grateful if the two of you could answer any questions she might have.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Oh good, a rogue. Wanna put her in charge?  

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm
Thhartokk
Oh good, a rogue. Wanna put her in charge?
You guys decide that amongst yourselves. Since she's a self-described newb at D&D and her character has a Strength rating of 3 (-2 for Halfling, additional -1 for Small size, from an initial of 6)...

Besides, Chaotic Neutral. Translates among some players to "Wait for the trap, grab the loot, and run for the L0 portal as fast as you can, then drop a boulder on the entrance." Especially this girl. I know her in real life. She's got a... similar personality to myself. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 pm
Seeing as we have three allied humanoids, want to start now?

and if your friend doesn't want to be in charge put my vote towards the gnome. I'm playing an axe-crazy ditz, so me leading is, in my opinion, out of the question. I thought a rogue would make a good leader since she is technically autonomous, can detect traps, etc, and with the newb in charge the game would move at her pace.  

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Laelless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm
Agreed. Laelless will be nice. But my gnome will grumble and mumble and not take the matle of leader (its best that way.) So she can be leader, I've no problem with that.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff