Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (The Open World) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:31 am
Mehecuiatl nods, and looks out at the surrounding area.

"Well, if anything else is to be done here, let's finish it up. I'm good with whatever, I just want out of this damned cold. It's murder on my carapace."  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am
(guess I should roll a spot check to try to see anything during my patrol route)

+9  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 am
A rumbleing was heard deeper in the caves of the fallen dragon. Sev's voice was heard cursing in anoyance as the clatter of stones could be heard.

Clambering over one of the last bolders he brushed himself down "Entire lab is gone" He muttered to himself. His apearance was preaty average, brown hair and eyes along with a slight build.

Though the number of magic items he had on his person was enough to dispell any idea that he was just a normal person

"I managed to salvage most of my personal affects" He said brushing himself down. "The earth sled is the only elemental transport we have left and I am currently very glad that I had them stored further away from the core structure"

"So what's the plan?" He asked as he looked up, he had spent the last few days digging out as many magic items as he could before they moved off. He came off with a better stash than he though he would.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 am
Alaric looked at Sev, smiling to himself. "Well, well. Look who else survived. Good morning sleepy head! Right now the vote stands Dwarves-2 to Humans-1 for which community's day we're gonna ruin. If you have anything to contribute, go ahead and make your point while we pack." He stood up and grabbed his pack as he talked, carrying it away from the rubble. Not much left to do but wait.  

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Jacior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm
The "Great Dragon" that was once their master gave a tremendous shudder, its frame rumbling, before standing up, freeing itself from the remains of the ruined keep. It stares blankly into the distance, a zombie slave. Nearby four skeletal hobgoblins pulled themselves out of the rubble, wind whistling through the empty bones.

"See what remains of the "Great Master!" He cackles. "Nothing more than a mindless slab of rotting meat." He orders the hobgoblins to him. "Go find corpses and bring them back to me." He says, smiling as they set to the orders.

Seaorin glanced at the druid, grinning with unnaturally white teeth. "I changed my mind at the last minute, I think this suits him much better. As for whatever plans we have. I'll be occupied for a bit, put my vote for whatever sounds like a bigger slaughter. Or perhaps Kazenai's city, assuming he won't mind a few of my abominations roaming about. Or a couple of missing citizen reports."

He looked around at the assorted group. "I know the griffon survived, but are we really all that's left? No wonder our "Master" died." He looked up at the sky thoughtfully. "We should, perhaps," He said slowly. "Put someone in charge."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 pm
"Heh..." chuckled Mechano a Seaorin made the suggestion and sat back down knowing he wouldn't be going anywhere soon. So he sat there observing and once again waiting for them to make a decision.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm
((Tim, you only see a few eagles roosting on cliffs as you soar around. Suddenly, two dwarves clad in breastplates and armed with heavy maces catch your eye at the entrance to a cave. They don't seem to have any intention of attacking you, but are adamant about something.))

Mehecuiatl finishes packing up her belongings, aligning her gear just right over her chitinous body and donning her breastplate. Carrying her two crossbows in hand, she walks out to the open face of the keep.

"Unless anyone else wants to vote, I guess I'm heading to that dwarf place. Who knows? There might be something worth stealing and people worth slaughtering!"  
Plainsfox rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Spot check while Mirqos is out on his patrol.

+19  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm
He snorts then idly turns, gliding back in the direction of the old fortress. Armed dwarves on the surface... that was odd.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 pm
"Dwarves build fortifications. Heavy fortifications. And thrive in the Underdark, full of incredibly dangerous monstrosities. They would be certainly more of a challenge. Though I have little concern in either case..." Kaidahtuan's voice reverberates in the minds of all her potential allies. If I'd actually given a damn, the 'Great Master' would still be alive, after all... she mused to herself.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 am
"Even with that it would be stupid to run in and murder everyone in there without atleast a set up first. We could atleast get in and screw a few things up, weakening them from the inside. Spoil food stores, sabotage weapons and armours.

Looking up from checking one of his schemna's he smiled a little "I can sort us out accomidation now anyway with this"

Pushing himself up from the ground, he twirled the carved rod that was the schemna a few times "I would vote to go to the human town, easier to work with and manipulate than the dwarves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 am
Mechano reached into his handy haversack and started remove a lot of items. He immediately attached a belt to himself, then a bracelet and two rings. Then he would sit down to place some boots upon his feet before standing again to place a mantle on his shoulders. Turning back to the others he finished this by placing a ivory skull mask over his face his glowing eyes showing through the holes.

"Like I have said. Point me in a direction."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 am
((Mirqos, you see the same thing. Eagles and angry dwarves. They don't see you.))

Mehecuiatl looks down the mountain, towards the village.

"You know, I've had a change of mind. We've got two people who can fly around, which doesn't happen underground. I vote village. It's easy to wipe out an open village that's not on high-alert when you've got a boulder-throwing griffon and a... What exactly ARE you, Kai?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 am
"Huh." Mirqos sighed. "May as well head back."

Mirqos would head back to camp.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm
((Rolling for random weather...))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out