• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~???~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

As he watched the sea go by, Ahmet money flowing away after seeing his army die one by one from the attacks of his own people. It was a tragic scene to see as he held his gun in his hand, feeling the strange sensation of putting the barrel into his mouth and firing it. He began to heard a Violin with the strings being rubbed on by a stringed bow. He turned to see a black masked man with a white Treble Clef right in the middle of it. Ahmet was scared, he didn't know who this man was so he pointed his pistol at the man, which made the man stop,"Oh please...put that pistol down, make it drop and tworl it aroun'."
Ahmet didn't understand, the man talked like he was in a Musical. The man smiled as he moved his back off of the wall, his bow in his left hand in which he placed his violin onto his right shoulder, tworling his bow around in his hand as he began to pluck the strings beautifully. With each pluck though wasn't a good thing for pour old Ahmet. As each string was plucked, a large pain in Ahmet's chest broke out. In a loud groaning feeling, the masked man smiled, stopping a quick second in which he noticed Ahmet speak,
"My..My master's will distroy you...you...you...Monster..."
The man chuckled as he grabbed the old man's hair, pulling it up with one hand, his other hand holding the violin on his shoulder in which he just chuckled, softly saying his words in his ear,"The name...is The Music Man...and guess who was the ones that wanted someone to replace you, Man...Now Shut up, Get a Bight, and say 'Good Night'."
As he smiled, he threw his bow up into the air, throwing Ahmet onto a wall and he did a fancy kick against the bow, thrusting the bow into Ahmet's chest, making him die from that spot. As The Music Man smiled, he took out the bow quickly, blow spilling out of the old man's chest, turning into dust. He then chuckled as he placed a sticker of a Treble Clef onto the wall, opening a black hole inside the wall in which he walked in, the portal disappearing. The only thing left behind was a trail of blood and a sticker of a Treble Clef

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A scattered dream, tales of typed codes of miscellaneous. Yoko's soft steps took her off the boat in gentle strides, her breath resonating the beats of her heart. She was glad to have left Japan, although it may have left her a bit rattled after that strange account of the 'haunted house'. She wondered, how does that happen exactly? The zero gravity, the strange aura around the house. It was behind her though, Yuki was long gone, passed away just a few years back. The thought left her, as she stepped onto the port, 'my first step on Italian ground' Yoko though wistfully as she scanned the port. Obvious Italians were wandering about, some Indian merchants were trying to haul their heavy wares while others were happily chatting about to long lost relatives. Yoko smiled softly, running her fingers through her short cut locks. The blue shade of the underside of her hair began to flow in the soft breeze as onlookers stared in confusion with statements like "quella ragazza sembra strano!"* Shrugging off the conversations fixated on her she made headway towards the inside the city without much objective or reason. She had never been in Italy, let alone even seen the country. But, you know, things must end and things must certainly start.

And this is what she was doing. Exactly now, when she found a nice bench as she sat down, she was starting something amazing. Something extraordinary, something...amazingly new to her. the bench was cold under her butt but she didn't mind at all, she just enjoyed being here. Her whole body and soul was here, and as she inhaled the sea water tainted air she smiled.

*"That girl looks strange!"

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Articuno

Articuno, who is now a year old bird, walk out of the portal. During 10 monthes absents of portal, she pull out Rin and Len by both hands, although she's worried about Miku during in Underworld with Zelkova, Neru, and Mikuo. She felt her skin is cook in hot sunny ray, she hates the heat because she's the ice. "Stupid summer, this like hot humid Japan. Ugh, I wish this place should be cold." she complains in grumpy tone. She stayed in shade before she will get sunburn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len grabbed articunos hand and they came out of the portal they looked around and noticed that nothing looked the same rin went to one man and len followed "excuse me sir were are we" the man looked at rin and started speaking in italian rin and len understood nothing " oh no I think the portal lead us to italy instead of japan" len,and rin ran back to articuno " articuno were introuble were not it japan were in italy"

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Articuno

Articuno listens to the reflections, she widen her red eyes, they are suppose to go back to Japan and worst case, hot and humid weather. She groan so loudly, "Kore wa saiaku no shikke no ni narudarou, watashi wa orokana atsusa de mizu tamari ni kawaru tsumoridesu!" she screech so loudly and clutches her head to mess her icy blue hair. Heat and humid is going to make her sick, and reminds her of Zai almost trying to attack her. She scan around and notice the girl, Yoko, then she transform into Legendary Artic Rokh and flew to the dock as she perch and stare at Yoko, trying to survive the heat as her long blue feather tail touched the sea. "Hi there, I didn't see you around, but never mind about that, I'm Articuno. Ugh, this heats killing me," she greets to Yoko, then couldn't take anymore heat as she felt like she's melting.

((Translate: "This is going to be the worst humid, I am gonna turn into puddle by stupid hot weather!"))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin looked worried at articuno she took articunos hand and closed her eyes " neru taught me a trick on how to keep cool since she hates the heat to she said if I can trick my powers into making a cold breeze I can help you out if u,needed it but I havent done it in a while" rin focused on a cold wind a real illusion of nerus dark clouds full of cold winds that would be invisible but be over articuno she opened her eyes and was the only one able to see the black clouds she smiled " it should get cold now for u articuno" len nodded " mirror we should find yoko but I don't know were to start" rin thought about it " I don't know either I don't even know who yoko is if neru was here she might know but since she's not here were at the disadvantage articuno do you know who is yoko or where she is" rin looked at her with a curious look and was making sure the illusion was working As she waited for articunos awnser len looked around to see a tall woman with white hair and golden eyes she reminded him of neru so he walked over to tugged on her hand gently " miss are you yoko if not could you tell me were to find her" he looked up at her and waited for a reply

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Busy in another daydream of free-falling Yoko was not aware of the two similar-looking twins approaching her. They looked like mirror images, the only difference was that one was male, and the other was female. She looked up to them and offered a reassuring smile of kindness, sincerity and genuine interest. Even though her attire separated her from the rest of the crowd, she didn't feel alone with these two teenagers approaching her with nearly matching outfits, and the woman in the back who oddly reminded her of some sort of arctic creature or fish was standing in the midst of a hot Italian Summer.

Sooner than she could introduce herself was she tugged at by the boy. She immediately blushed peach pink and looked into his eyes, nodding bluntly, "well, you're looking right at her! I'm Yoko, and it's a pleasure to meet you two!" She tilted her head to the side and smiled weakly, her eyebrows arched upwards in a curve that suggested embarrassment. She looked over to the boy's hand that was holding onto hers and sighed, but a sort of happy sigh, "now who are you two cute little twins?" she asked with her hand placed behind her neck as she rubbed it lightly.

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno (Bird Form)

Articuno listen to Rin for illusion for dark cloud because of heat, she nodded and took the illusion of the cold nature. Once she feel cold, she notice the Kagamines going to Yoko, so she flew to Len's head to perch. Articuno look at Yoko then the Kagamine, "Rin-chan, Len-kun... I don't want to make Miku-chan worry about you, but hey at least you two are adventurous." she said to them in cheery tone, but she seems to forget about her grudge against Zai. She look at Yoko, "I'm Articuno, the guardian of their older sister-figure, that I have to babysit until she and others return from realm of living." she introduce herself to Yoko as she lifted her beak up, still feeling cool thanks to Rin's illusions. Maybe being babysitting wasn't so bad after all for her.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko, still focused on the twins was surprised to see a pale blue bird perching on the boy's head. She smiled and nodded towards the bird, "it's a pleasure to meet you Articuno! I hope you're not stressed over these two bundles of fun! I'm sure they aren't the bad kind of kids!" She laughed at her joke, which suddenly turned awkward as she sighed nervously.

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:32 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len smiled and let go of yokos hand rin felt a little jealous and walked over but she knew len wouldnt do anything " yeah but articunos right miku wouldn't be happy but the only other person articuno should fear is nerus wrath shes not the best person when shes angry" len said looking up at articuno who had perched on,his head " do you think perching on my head is better articuno or would you rather perche on my shoulder" rin laughed and grabbed lens hand kissing his cheek len blushed but rin looked at yoko with a smile she liked her white hair and golden eyes" so your yoko im rin and this is len kagamine we need to get to japan do you know how we can get back there but maybe we should get inside so articuno can rest my illusion wil wear off soon and I need to re do it so it lasts longer" len nodded " yoko do you have anywere to go"

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno (Bird Form)

Articuno nodded to Yoko and gave a bird grin, yet she listen to Rin, yep only Neru is defentally scares her because of wrath moment, but that could drawn the Fallen to attack her. "Please, don't remind me during DIVA World Tour. She gave me a murderous expression," she shuddered about Neru's Yakuzu's moment. She heard Len about perching to his head, and she made an anime sweatdrop, so she jump down to his left shoulder. She listen to the reflections and then waiting for reply.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko nodded and smiled, placing her arms behind her back and swaying her body from side to side, "I just got here, hoping to find some friends or explore this place. You guys need to get back to Japan? I was just there funnily enough, and it took me forever to get here though... You can try using the boats again, but I can't guarantee you it'll get you to Japan in less than a year." She giggled lightly as she looked over the head of Rin to see another ship ringing a bell for its voyage. "There's a boat right there, if you ask they might stop at a checkpoint and take you to another ship to Japan. Unless you guys can control time and space, I don't think you'll be able to get there fast enough if there's a hurried occasion."

MikuHinata1
wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin though about it but wasnt sure " mirror whats wrong" len said " mirror if we can open another portal we can make it to japan faster then a year and it would excersize out powers when neru gets back she's going to be stronger we shouldn't lack in our abillities" len nodded and they clasped both there hands and opened a portal len looked at yoko " do you want to come with us you can meet neru and miku there fun people to get to know lady yoko" len said in a sweet tone rin smiled and nodded happily Rin thought about it " yes lady yoko come with us if you want but be warned neru will watch you like a lioness"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno (Bird Form)

Articuno listen to Yoko for the way to return to Japan, the boat as she look at it. She's not much of boating type, but fly-free bird that took human form. She look at her in bored looking eyes, "I don't think those mirrors will like it because they can travel easy," she said to her for not being burden. She look at Len and Rin as she jump back and spread her wings, and look at Yoko for the agreement. "We have others, who were just like them as a singer, but my mistress has a heavenly voice. A gifted singer, all gods gave her and others, like those two, an ability to sing from the heaven to understanding people's feelings and peaceful heart." she explains to Yoko about Vocaloids as her memory reply by 8 years old Miku listen to Master about her singing, after she sang her song, including others for gifted voice.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Have you seen my cat?

Yoko nodded bluntly, giving indication that she understood. "G-Go to Japan? I wanted to leave Japan! But, if you say Miku and Neru are as 'fun' as you say, how can I decline? And my dear Articuno, you're talking about VOCALOIDs, aren't you? I've seen a few but not all of them. I'd say they're pretty useful when trying to create a song and not having the actual vocals to back it up. Thank you for your request, but I'm not so sure anymore...Japan is dead to me now." Yoko lowered her head sadly, letting her pink bangs fall over her eyes as she pursed his lips in remorse.

As suddenly as flowers can bloom in the Winter time Yoko raised her head quickly, and with a cunning smile and a thumbs up she stated proudly "I'll come with you guys then!"

MikuHinata1
wolf of warriors

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas