Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:10 pm
_____RP with Applejack__
.. and a little bit more

The gentle morning breeze blew across the land, dancing and playing among the dew covered leaves and grass. It was a quiet and peaceful morning, where the daily routine went on undisturbed; herons and kingfishers wait for a good time to snap up their fish, squirrels scurry about between their caches with the cheek pouched almost bursting with nuts while owls return from their nightly hunt to their nests to sleep the rest of the day off.

Not far from a teepee near the water's edge, a soquili, bearing a buckskin pelt snorted and shook himself as a light shower of morning dew rained down on him from the branches of a tree. Above him, the 'rain' bringing culprit in the form of a bald eagle screeched, hopped off to another branch overhanging the mustang down below and bounced on it playfully, sending yet another shower of dew unto the mustang.

The soquili neighed, shaking the moisture off and reared onto his hind feet, planting his fore limbs on the trunk of the tree. He pretended to snap at the pesky eagle in annoyance, before flicking an ear backwards and pushed himself off in the opposite direction, pretending to be fed up with the eagle.

Head and tail held high, Grand Dynasty whinnied, and bounded off in the direction of the water.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:57 am
Applejack trotted along the edge of the water enjoying the breeze that tickled her long orange snout. Shaking her neck playfully she wickkered as her mane and tail were teased by the wind. So lost in her sport was she that she didn't notice the mustang until the sound of a whinny caught her attention.

Slidding to a halt the mare scaned the the river bank looking for whomever had made that sound. Her ears swivled forward catching the sound of hooves before handsome mustang came into sight.

"Oh, Hello." She called with a whinny of her own as she moved closer to the soquili she hadn't met before. "I'm Applejack. They call me that because I markings that look like apples. Besides apples are delicious! What's your name?"

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Dynasty shook his head and lowered his muzzle into the cold water. The cold was a delight to drink, and the mustang relished the feeling of the cool liquid running down his throat. As he had his back to Applejack, Dynasty did not notice her - until she spoke.

Surprised, the buckskin mustang lifted his head, ears perked, turning around towards the source of the voice.

"Oh? Hello Applejack." Dynasty nickered at the orange and yellow mare, taking in her strange but beautiful coat color and patterns. "I'm Grand Dynasty, and yes I must agree, apples are just lovely."

Dynasty nodded, a happy glint in his eyes. Ah, the juicy crunchy fruits. How he loved them.

A screech rang out from the trees just then. Tuari, the bald eagle from earlier on, had spotted the newcomer from his perch, and decided to check her out. Spreading his wings, the eagle hopped off from the bracnh and glided towards the two soquilis. Perching carefully between the mustangs ears to avoid hurting him, Tuari let out another screeching call, peering curiously at the orange mare with the usual frown stare all raptors were equipped with.

"Oh. And this is Tuari, my good friend."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:35 pm
Applejack looked up at the sound of the raptor her eyes opening wide as the handsome creature flew towards her and Grand Dynasty. He must have practiced quite a bit to be able to land so carefully without harming his soquili friend. For a moment she watched the bird watching her and she then shook herself as she remembered her manners. "How do you do Tuari. It must be nice to have such a good friend to keep you company.

"I'm new to this place so I don't really know anyone yet. I was out for a walk to look around, there's so much to see here I think it will take me a while to learn my way arround. Have the two of you been here long?" The orange mare asked with a curious swish of her long tail.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:31 pm
Tuari tilted his head to one side, 'glaring' at Applejack as if not understanding a word said to him before letting out a low twitter and bobbed his head up and down in agreement.

"Not too long, and very much not around." Grand Dynasty laughed and shook his head, sending Tuari into the air with an indignant squawk. The mustang watched as the bald eagle rose into the air and circled overhead both of them, shaking his head and nickering.

"Well, would you like me to show you around the area?" The mustang asked, turning to Applejack. "I may not know much about places or things across the lake, but around this area, no one knows it better than I." A pause, "Or Maralah, for that matter."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:22 am
"That would be wonderful, thank you." The orange mare agreed to have Dynasty show her around greatful that she would have someone to talk to. It had been rather lonely wandering around on her own. Though she had seen quite alot in her wanderings she liked making new friends even more than seeing new sights.

Her long ears canted forward at the mention of an unfamiliar name. "Who is Maralah? I haven't seen many others around." Lifting her head Applejack glanced around to see if she could find the mare or stallion in question. Or perhaps this Maralah wasn't a soquli since Dynasty had a bald eagle friend perhaps he knew another animal like Tuari.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:57 am
"You're welcome." Dynasty nodded, turning around and away from the teepee.

"Maralah? She's a friend of mine, a two-legger like those across the river." The mustang explained, stopping and turning towards the river, nodding his head in the direction of the Kawani Village. Then he returned his gaze to Applejack for a brief moment, before turning again and jerked his head in the direction of a small, horse-printed teepee. "That's her home, I don't think she's in at the moment."

Tired of waiting, Tuari let out a shrill call to both of the horses below, circling twice before gliding off to another thermal and soaring higher. Below him, the buckskin laughed, and started towards the direction of Tuari's lead in a trot.

Stopping a little way off, Dynasty stopped and turned his head at Applejack. "Coming?" he asked, ears perked forward.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:15 am
"A twolegger?" The orange mare repeated to herself as she listened to Dynasty. She had never seen one of those before, she wondered what it might look like as she turned to gaze curiously at the structure behind the stallion. What a strange looking shelter. And there were more of these creatures across the river? She would deffinatly have to go there one day to meet them. It would be a grand adventure. "It's too bad that she's not here. I've never met anyone with only two legs before."

Looking up at the raptor as he called through the clear air she started at the sound of Dynasty's voice. It looked like they would be exploring somewhere new. What fun! Nodding ephaticly she trotted along behind him with a bright smile.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:48 am
Dynasty 'smiled' and whinnied to Applejack, then turned and cantered ahead. The mustang rang a good length along the edge of the river, before taking a suddenly sharp turn to the left as Tuari screeched and followed suit, though his turn was softer.

Raising his head, the soquili cantered on tilted his a little sideways, making sure Applejack was following behind him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:53 am
Applejack kicked up her heals following behind the mustang as he dashed away. The run was exhilerating with the water flashing alongside her and the bird flying above. She almost felt as if she too were flying. She fumbled a little when Dynasty changed directions not having expected such a sharp turn. But the orange mare was able to find her feet quickly and was off again soon after.

She called out to let Dynasty know she was still with him as she rushed over the path wondering where he was taking her. "Are we nearly there?" She neighed loudly so he could hear over the sound of their hooves pounding against the earth.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:30 pm
"Not quite, but we're near!" Grand Dynasty returned with a neigh of his own, glad Applejack was taking it all easily. "Careful now, obstacle coming up!"

The buckskin mustang whinnied and galloped a good distance, before he disappeared. Well, not really. He had just jumped down a sudden drop in the ground. Down below, the mustang trotted in a circle waiting for Applejack, tail flicking back and forth behind him.

Dynasty felt a quite bad in making Applejack take such a trail. The upcoming obstacles did nothing to comfort him, but he knew of just the place to bring the fine orange soquili to. The mustang pawed the ground, hoping just so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:37 am
Applejack focused her attenion on the area around her as Grand Dynasty neighed his warning to her. She watched him surge forward and then dissapear suddenly after a good run. Since she had continued to follow him she saw the stallion's muscles tense and he leaped downward somewhere she couldn't see from her current position.

With an inate trust in those around her as well as her own athletic ability the orange mare ran on copying Grand Dynasty's movements when she reached the area he had dissapeared. Now she could see the drop and keeping her eyes on the grown below she jumped.

Her landing was a little hard and she circled around to rid herself of the excess motion before coming to a stop infront of her new friend her eyes bright with exceitment. "Well that was fun. So now where are we off to?"
She asked brightly no worse the wear for having encoutered the obsitcals so far.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:40 am
Grand Dynasty neighed a 'Bravo!' to Applejack, tossing his head as she circled the rounds. "Nice jump!" He said, head bobbing up and down. "We're going to somewhere you'd like, hopefully." He added to her question, eyes twinkling in excitement.

With a whinny, Dynasty turned and started off again in a gallop. "And if we're lucky, you might just meet with a two-legger!" He called out to the orange soquili behind before returning his gaze straight in front. Keeping at a constant rhymic pace, the buckskin stallion picked up his pace as a shrill call from his raptor companion rang out.

A moment later a dead log, felled and laying in a diagonal position, came into view. Dynasty snorted and readied himself for the jump, and shortly after he soared over the log. As hooves made contact with the ground, he neighed a warning to Applejack, but did not stop nor slow down, but continued with his gallop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:27 am
"Thank you," Applejack replied blushing at the handsome stallion's compliment. Her cheeks felt warm for some reason she didn't quite understand. Shaking her head she smiled. "But all I did was to copy your jump. Your very good, I still need to work on my landings I think."

Stretching her legs out as she listened to Grand Dynasty answer her question about their destination she laughed her whole being alight with enthusiasm for this adventure they were sharing. "So what your saying is that you aren't going to tell me exactly where or what the place we are going to is until we get there, hmm? Fair enough. I like surprises."

"It might be nice to meet a two legger I think. I don't belive I've ever seen one before." She replied following Dynasty when he sped off again. She continued to keep a close watch on the land around her and increased her speed when she sensed her new friend doing the same. Having seeing the log only a short time after the buckskin she was read to jump when he had cleared the area she would need to land in so she followed his lead once more and lept up tucking her forlegs and gliding over the dead wood to land safely on the other side.

Her stried slowed a little as she recovered her footing, but she gathered herself in galloped after the stallion to make up for lost ground. When she was beind him once more she slowed to a pace that would keep her behind him. She still didn't know the lay of the land and wouldn't trust herself running full out in such a new place. Still the galloping had been exhilarating and her head was high as she flew behind Grand Dynasty and his raptor friend.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:49 am
Grand Dynasty laughed and surged forward, enjoying the wind that whipped against his face. It was not long before he smelled water, and shortly thereafter the sound of rushing water met his ears. Dynasty slowed down to a canter, trot and finally walked his way to a rocky creek.

Across the creek a family of raccons scattered at the sudden appearance of the mustang. A kingfisher peered down at the stallion from the safety of its perch, but took flight soon after as Tuari passed overhead, heading towards a sturdier branch across the creek.

"Across this, and we're about there." Dynasty said to Apllejack, tossing his head towards the side of the body of water. He nickered to her and smiled, before turning and made his way across, being careful about his footing. "Careful though, it's quite slippery."

Once across, the mustang turned around and waited for Applejack to cross, keeping an eye out for her in case she faced any diffculties.

Tuari fluffed himself and preened his flight feathers briefly, before turning his gaze to the mare below. The eagle called out to her, cheering her on.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff