Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Bear Forest {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:19 pm
Kuminji raised his eye brows as Howaido spoke,"No trees you say.... thats a pity...." Kuminji started walking inwards towards the center of the inuit as he lead and talked with Howaido. "I see, there was another boy from the Sand village here earlier actually.... I wonder if you two were friends?" He gave a light chuckle as Howaidos answer was so prompt,"Whats your name boy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:21 pm
Howaido followed as he felt compelled to the bears lead,"Im not sure mister panda, I dont know many of the shinobi from my village." He was in a daze as he was led in further, the trees were lush and full and the carvings were everywhere, the land rampant with bears. It appeared this was the home of many bears, ninja and not,"Oh-... Howaido Hatake mister panda sir!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm
Kuminji smiled as the boy gave his name and noticed he was very engaged with the life around them. "My you are an excitable one arent you Howaido-chan...." he added the suffix -chan for boy as he was quite a young shinobi. "Please no more mister panda Howaido-chan... call me Kuminji if you can manage that much, arent you curious where we are going?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 pm
Hes using my name, this is good, wait.... chan? Ugh.... thats terrible, Im not a child, am I? He shook the thoughts from his head as Kuminji led him inside the center of the inuit,"I guess so Kuminji-san, where are we going indeed?" It was strange he was being led with out asking, but he just felt compelled to follow.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
Kuminji walked a bit longer before answering, a content look on his face as they went towards the center of the inuit a large hut. "Why Im taking you to see the elder, Nanaoko-sama, you do want to summon us dont you?" This boy was a mess, but could he be just that one the elder was looking for, anything was possible it seemed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 pm
"The elders hut..." suddenly things were getting heavy and he knew why he had nervousness pitted in his stomach. Elders were said to be the wisest but also the grumpiest of summons and hardest to control, he couldnt do it could he? "Nanaoko-sama.... whats she like, is she as scary as she sounds Kuminji-san?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 pm
"Well go in and see for yourself, shes right inside this hut Howaido-chan," he smiled and sat down outside the hut as he drew open the curtain of leaves. Inside lay a massive grizzly bear, she wore several ornaments, they seemed to make her important. Howaido nodded and gulped before going inside,"Nanaoko-sama, Ive come to pass your judgement..."  
Qastor generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm
"Well, youre a flimsy looking thing arent you.... I think I could snap you like a twig in my jaws, are you sure you want to summon Bears, Ahahaha!?" It was clear she was passing judgement on him, if he backed down then there was no way she could take him seriously. "Yes, I need to become stronger and I can only do that with the partnership of a strong pack of animals like the Bears!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:40 pm
"Too bad kid, youve got great drive.... I kinda like you.... but youre too young and weak to summon a strong bear like me... If you still have drive like that you should come back like your friend earlier, now go train... Howaido-chan..." Howaido wasnt as disapointed as he thought he would be, he just needed to get stronger and thats exactly what he planned to do. He waved goodbye to Kuminji as he left the hut and headed back home, too bad the panda was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San was back at the forest again, hoping to once again talk and get "mother" allow him to sign the contract with him to be a summoner. He was rather excited, going through and meeting the bears again. Just seeing them again made him happy.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

Yet again, Mother shushed him as San was going to speak. So he left again....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Howaido came back to the familiar forest and smiled, he was confident this time. Kuminji noticed the boy as he walked back up to the hut and nodded,"Back again I see, I hope youve gotten stronger boy, Ehee, go on in!" Howaido nodded respectfully,"Ive been training hard Kuminji-san, I just hope she sees it."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Qastor generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm
Entering inside the hut Howaido lay his eyes on the familiar bear, he started to walk towards her when she raised a hand. "Stop! Have you gotten stronger Howaido-chan? Have you!?" Her voice was stern and her eyes like daggers, before Howaido could respond she sat back down and closed her eyes,"Dont speak, I shall judge...."  
Qastor generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 pm
"Seems you havent been training as hard as you think you have," she shook her head,"I still dont think you are ready child..." Howaido stood forwards,"But Ive been waiting, I mean no disrespect Nanaoko-sama, but cant I become stronger after summoning Bears?" She sighed and clapped her paws together, she was using the nature energy to prophesize.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm
She shook her head,"No you must become stronger, that is final... train my boy!" Howaido sighed but respected her wishes and left.  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff