Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[On Hold] Tomb of Horrors 4e (OPEN - 14 slots! 6-man!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Psychofish rolled 16 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 4, 6, 4, 3, 6, 5, 5, 5, 3 Total: 71 (16-96)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 pm
Rolls: 11, 10, 14, 11, 13, 15, 14, 16, 15

Oh Gaia, trying to trick me out with the first batch. This isn't so bad after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 pm
CrazySopher
Ugh. I get to roll 4d6x9 and I end up with rolls like these. xp rofl I suppose I'll play 22 point buy then... unless I can come up with a really spiffy idea. Which, to be honest, I might.... these rolls might not be the worst in the world after all, if I stat wisely enough. We'll see on my sheet.
The campaign has historically been more of a survival puzzle than a hack/slash.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 pm
wow, Psycho. Pretty good luck there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Ugh. I get to roll 4d6x9 and I end up with rolls like these. xp rofl I suppose I'll play 22 point buy then... unless I can come up with a really spiffy idea. Which, to be honest, I might.... these rolls might not be the worst in the world after all, if I stat wisely enough. We'll see on my sheet.
Oh, I know. The Tomb of Horrors is designed to kill people. Regardless of whether or not I'm gonna be laying down the smack, I still need at least adequate stats to make sure that I'm effective as a member of the party.

Also, on that note, I looked at my stats... if I used point-buy to get what I had, I'd have spent 3 more points than usual, and not in effective places. I think I'm gonna need to go point-buy, unless you allow re-rolls. Maybe following a macguffin rule?  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Oh, I know. The Tomb of Horrors is designed to kill people. Regardless of whether or not I'm gonna be laying down the smack, I still need at least adequate stats to make sure that I'm effective as a member of the party.

Also, on that note, I looked at my stats... if I used point-buy to get what I had, I'd have spent 3 more points than usual, and not in effective places. I think I'm gonna need to go point-buy, unless you allow re-rolls. Maybe following a macguffin rule?
Sorry, but the point-buy is the only other option. No rerolling for stats. i'm merciful, but i can only go so far before this turns into a Counterstrike For Kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher

Sorry, but the point-buy was the only option. No rerolling for stats.
Aghaghaghaghagh. xp Alright. No biggie, man, I understand. PB it is. Also, no issues of Dragon?  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 pm
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher

Aghaghaghaghagh. xp Alright. No biggie, man, I understand. PB it is. Also, no issues of Dragon?
No. We're keeping it simple. i MAY use them if they come up, but it's not likely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher

No. We're keeping it simple. i MAY use them if they come up, but it's not likely.
Hmmm... alright. I'll play your game, you rogue. ninja  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm
Oh, the She-Hulk rule is going to be fun to follow. xd

Also, how'd ya know my preferred character was rogue? : P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Oh, the She-Hulk rule is going to be fun to follow. xd

Also, how'd ya know my preferred character was rogue? : P
*shrug* eh. Lucky guess? Surprised you're not letting in Dragon though. Most of the articles they have on characters are errata and fixes, y'know? Like giving Great Weapon fighters more survivability.  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm
I have a character and adventure builder, so they have errata automatically and I am going to keep track of your powers and such.

Psycho, going by your best rolls, you're going to have between +6 and +8 bonus to all checks, which may or may not be a bad thing. Train carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
I have a character and adventure builder, so they have errata automatically and I am going to keep track of your powers and such.

Psycho, going by your best rolls, you're going to have between +6 and +8 bonus to all checks, which may or may not be a bad thing. Train carefully.
Oh! No, man, I mean, I was talking about letting us use the more current issues of Dragon. That way we'd be as updated as you.  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 pm
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson

Oh! No, man, I mean, I was talking about letting us use the more current issues of Dragon. That way we'd be as updated as you.
OH.

Certainly, but only for fixes/errata. As i said/updated, we're keeping it simple.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm
Wolfram Asher Davidson
CrazySopher
Wolfram Asher Davidson

OH.

Certainly, but only for fixes/errata. As i said/updated, we're keeping it simple.
Right, gotchya. I apologize for not being as clear as I should have been earlier, I didn't mean to seem like I was pushing something the DM said "no" to. sweatdrop  

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 pm
Like i said, i am new to this. It's alright to point out if i am doing something wrong.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff