Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

"You know my dad." Miyako asked looking up at the man. "How do you even know my name." Her hand rested on her sword handle. Something didn't seem right about this guy. She had an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

Even if it means the end.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Desmond Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"Your father thinks of you so much...if only he knew...", replied Desmond as heartless began to swarm around the area. They began to devour the hearts of civilions around Italy and he picked up the guitar case, opening up a latch on it and a katana flew out, which was caught by the man,"If only you knew the secret I've known eversince you were born..."
Heartless then began to swarm around them, creating a heart shape around them and dark clouds floated above them, which made more heartless go all around Italy.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"Your not making any sense." Miya said pulling out her sword. She looked at the creatures surrounding the area. "Stop, your going to kill everyone." She didn't know what to do. She didn't think it would be wise to turn her back on the man in front of her. She looked at the shape on the ground. Panic was about to consume her. All of her years of being a warrior, she never came across anything like this. She didn't know what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

"That's kind of the point, Miyako", replied Desmond as he grabbed her collar with a evil smile on his face,"I'll make sure your father's demon finally escapes..."
He laughed hard as heartless began to swarm around them and more hearts were collected within a heart-shapped jewel in his right hand,"From my old master, Xehanort...i finally made a jewel that can control the full power of Kingdom Hearts...All i need is a heart stronger than all the others...your father's."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"Don't touch me." She scream slashing at his chest with her sword. Pushing herself away, she began to run for it. Cutting any heartless that came in her path. She didn't look back, she just ran. What had she got herself into. She really would rather die then help someone's evil plans. She was scared and full of panic. She had no clue where to hide. She didn't even know this man, something about her father. Her mind was full and she didn't have time to think.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

He smiled as his body wasn't cut. He tworled his finger around, creating large heartless to roll around to torture more civilions. He then turned into liquid, turning invisible to the naked eye and he disappeared, to her direction. He then turned back into his normal form, the human one and he appeared right infront of her while she was still running. He then pointed his blade at her neck, the end of it was covered in dark liquid,"You have no choice in the matter. You can't kill what is already dead..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

Miya gasped as she stood extremely still. "Your crazy, I don't think anyone would come looking for a daughter that they just meet yesterday. He didn't even know I existed. So you have no use for me." Yes talking is clearly the way out of this. At least she was trying something, anything. She was sure someone wasn't just going to pop out and save her. She was a warrior she was suppose to be able to take care of herself. "I don't care if your dead you don't scare me."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

"He dosen't know the whole story, my friend...he only knew you were alive...he knew you came out of Sari..but he dosen't know it all...", He replied as he took out a large needle which had a blue liquid in it. He then stabbed it into one of his heartlesses, which made them fall over on their back like they we're dead and then, their bodies mutated, making their skin blue,"It's time to re-create the Unversed..."
The unversed began to travel around, infecting everything into it's own kind, including the buildings. He laughed as continued to point his blade at his brother's daughter and he took off his sunglasses, showing her the true eyes of the Nanashi,"This is the eyes of our family. If only he knew how to truely make someone have these eyes."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"Then what is the whole story." Miya asked to scared to move. She was helpless now, even with a sword in hand there was nothing she could do to stop the man. "What do you can from me." She was trying to have some backbone, even though it wasn't working.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

He smiled as he created three Unversed creatures, which they were holding their long spears and in squard of deadly creatures, was Areon himself, the king of Sky City,"His life will end...and he thinks he's all powerful...but soon. Life will become darkness, not light."
"That's why i need Atticus, my friend...we're going to free Sari, the same creature who made the Nanashi family turn from a over populated kingdom to a extincted species.", the evil brother replied as he created dark flames within his hands, making float around Miyako and he laughed, putting his back against the enemy on purpous.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:21 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"I'm not some toy you can just play with." Miya shouted at the man. "Parlay." She wasn't a pirate, but the idea was still there. It was more then worth a shot. She wasn't stupid, but she could at least try to stay alive. There was no fighting at this point in time. No one knew were she was. All the people in this place were dieing and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

He laughed as she said 'Parlay' which was a peace tready for pirates and he knew since he was sent to the land of tressure when he was three. He clapped his hands, making one of the clouds move to show a large floating ship appear from the sky,"Name your terms, girl..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

"First off, I want you to tell me why your targeting me. Second, you nor anyone else can kill me unless I break my end of the agreement. In exchange I will go with you freely with out struggle. I won't say anything against you, nor will I struggle." She held her head high. There was no way she was going to mess this up. This was her only chance after all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Desmond Nanashi

"We have an accord, then", replied Desmond as Unversed creatures grabbed her arms, moving her up to the poop deck and he clapped his hands, making more Unversed creatures to attack Italy's people,"You never did say anything about the civilions, Mistress."
He then comanded his demon crew memebers and they lifted the ship up into the air, hiddin above the dark clouds like they were the sea. He laughed as he took off his sunglasses, his black hair covering his eyes and he laughed, grabbing his katana tightly as it began to glow. It then became a rapier, white titanium which shined from the sun which was still covered in darkness,"Life is great, isn't it, dau- I mean Miyako but Truthfully, the name Desmond gets a little boring..not even scary. For now on, people shall call me SivRaxt: The Translucent Gentlemen!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Count Von Cupcake

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 am
A small portal appeared and glowed brightly,then someone lept out "Damn,where am I this time!!!" he said sarcastically, then looking around said "My god,this is Italy,Iv been here before!But what happened!?!" he saw horrrible creatures killing and destroying evereything,anger flooded through him, yet another world looked like it was dying! he then lashed out with his claws "No,NO,I am not watching another world die!I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!" then he began cutting through the ranks of the creatures,with insane fury  
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff