Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 pm
"ah you thought they where ninjas..." scratching my head i said "Alveno will explain the situation to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"I am no killer ..."

"the Shadowkhan are those ninja's we fught off, there enbedments of darkness, literaly minions who can travel by shadow, not unlike the Heartless, but these guys use every shadow, even the one we cast, to go around at their master's beck and call" he said as he folded his arms "from what i've learned choping off their heads only temperaraly destroys them, and they come back minutes later ... you cant kill Shadowkhan, just revove them, and the only way is with a spell that only the most powerful spell users know"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am
"they have no life force they are horrible biengs i felt thier thoughts thier ill intentions are far beyond those of a human"
"thier the types of biengs that need to be ablitorated at any cost" closing my eyes "ive seen them before though they killed the caravn i was traveling with to get to italy some of those caravaners where my best friends and they killed them, but im never one to cry ive seen more death than anyone here"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice suddenly understands about Shadowkhans, after she heard from Alveno and Raw. She remembers what she saw in Temple of Faith. "I'm not sure it's true, but I might think Shadowkhan are wait for their Leader. I saw them gathering in Temple of Faith, while I almost got kill by one of them." She said to them, suddenly her white horse started to rear with a warning, Alice almost got pulled out while she hold a horse gear, she look at Tsuki and take it as a bad sign with a shock. "Uh oh." She thought and she almost saw something moving on front.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:55 pm
i see a shadow and a blade coming out of nowhere moved to intercept it by using some of my power i pushed alice and the horse back, but in doing so the blade pierced my leg. as i stood thier with a bunch of blood coming out of my leg i obliterated this thing completely with pure fire melting the figure and the sword away. saying to the person i just burned "I killed you for the sake of your ill intentions now rest in peace."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Alveno ran over to where the figure was and saw the body, it was a man in an Assassin's uniform and three metal objects on his chest "its an Order member, looked like he was dead before the fire hit him, no ... these were the cause" he said as he pulled out one of the metal objects to see it was a ninja throwing star with an insignia on it
User Image
"Japanese metal ... it was the Shadowkhan alright, and looks like their branding their Master's insignia"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm
"he did have the same intentions as the shadow khan but i could tall he was dead already but he had flesh so i torched him" "if i didnt he would he would have killed alice" still bleeding i walked away from the area at which i had been wounded, showing no pain as i walked  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice pulled Tsuki to check the body of Shadowkhan and look at Raw's bloody leg then look at him. "Thanks for saving me, but are you going to okay while you walk." She said to him very concerned.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:38 pm
ya if i rest for a few minutes the wound will close" raw sits thier for a moment slightly sleeping both the assasins neer him could see is extreme regeneration as the wound closed with new skin around it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"what made you sertian he was going to kill her, walking around with japanese ninja throwing stars in your gut, wouldnt you stick to the shadows? ... you didnt save her, you just torched a dead comrade" Alveno said as took the falled Order member and burried him within the earth giving him the rights of the Order and sat down looking at the throwing star "i knew him anyway ... but still the thing i'm worried about is this ... the only clue of whose controling the Shadowkhan ... this one star with a symbol i dont reconize" he said as he pondered what to do

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice still don't understand why Shadowkhans are waiting for someone, something important to them. "If those Shadowkhan have a leader, why he didn't arrive unless... he might trap in prison or waiting for Shadowkhan to release him." She thought of what she saw in Temple of Faith.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:17 pm
"i have the ability to sense intentions of people and things" "he had no emotion he was already dead and those shuriken that where in him where giving off the same aura as the shadowkhan"
"and for all our own good it to sketch that picture on the shuriken and dispose of that "thing" as fast as possible its dark aura is growing reaching out for something and sending out strange wave lengths"
"and also why did he have sword out jumping through the air at alice?" "Intensions through people or things shows all about thier next move when its the first attack"  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Alveno felt something ooding from the blade and wiped it off "it's some kind of poison" he said as he sniffed if and shook his head "messed with this guys head ... if anything he probably thought we were either Templars or Shadowkhan ourselves" he said as he made a scetch of the insignia and put the star on the ground and summoned a fire ball in his hand and threw it at the weapon but it didnt melt or even scratch it "so how do you intend to get rid of it?"

"... i only stop them"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 pm
"that thing doeas have a life force i can feel it" "move away about 50ft you to im going to absorb its life force before it causes anymore damge to any more life" "its lifeforce is like a tick to surrvive it must feed but if it is fed off it will die but it will implode but ill be alright if i absorb it since i have an extremly fast regeneration rate. Ithink"  

medicDemon

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces