Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Lorina Lunahart
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •
Lorina looked up at him sadly. "SivRaxt..." She said softly. She stared down at the ground sadly. After a little while, she looked up at him, a sad smile ong her face. "Alright..." She stood up slowly and walked over to the portal. She looked back at him, before stepping in. "Good luck..." She said softly as she stepped in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

~SivRaxt Nanashi~

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

As he looked down, feeling his cheeks get wet from these little droplets called tears. He sighed as he never felt this pain before. He didn't want her to leave but he knew he had to protect her. As he was ready to close the portal, just when a unthinkable thing happened. As he turned to his right, a orange glow of light cut his right arm deeply, making him fall back,"Dammit, what was tha-!"
He then saw another glow of orange light dash down at him, just missing him by performing a back flip off the ground. He then looked forward, seeing a dark figure with orange glowing markings on it's armor. He then got up, going into his attack position, his right arm feeling numb,"Why...why now...why is my life keep getting interupted by creatures like you!"
He then dashed at the dark figure, slashing three fire slashes at it and he stopped, seeing that all three missed. He saw that how he dodged it was by jumping up the pillars, jumping over him and it landed on the arena. It than looked up, it's mask not allowing anyone to see it's face and it sighed, getting back up,"Your.....mine...."
All of a Sudden, a large explotion appeared above them, the gears of the clock tower feel down infront of eachother, SivRaxt being the closest to that same portal. He saw the man again, noticing that his body wasn't made by any regular clothing. In fact, it looked like it was made from pure darkness. SivRaxt turned around, running to the portal and he jumped threw it, throwing a gernade toward the two pillars and when it exploded, it landed right ontop of the portal, making it go away. SivRaxt was going to see his love again while that man, that creature, was no where to be seen.

User Image

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 am
User Image

Hikari

True Spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil...

... True Light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness

Hikari in Spiritual Mode is trying to find fainted darkness, but she felt huge ashamed to leave Yami like that. "I hope Yami-kun won't get mad at me for leaving him like that." She said to herself while she floating around, she fly back to where Final Keyhole used to be. When she gets closer to Keyhole, the five huge Heartless appeared and it was about to hit her, but her eyes got wide and dodge the attack by flip backward as she flying, but she got a small scratch on her right arm. She summon Oathkeeper Keyblade as her ocean eyes got glowed like deep ocean, and she turn off her Spiritual Mode. "What in heaven did that appeared?" She cried with freaking out expression and notice a lot of Heartless appeared where keyhole are, and she felt like a she done something very wrong. "Uh oh... now I'm in trouble." She cast a spell with her fingers to cast a white fire ring to burn smaller Heartless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As she faught off the heartless, a neoshadow appeared out of the shadows up high in the roof as it began to jump down, jumping down toward Hikari . Right when it was about to land ontop of her, a large slashing sound appeared, making the Neoshadow turn into a pile of black liquid around her, showing Yami holding his Oblivion keyblade infront of her. He stood there, his eyes closed as he moved his left hand around, creating a dark aura between his fingers. He then pointed his hand up toward the roof, shooting a dark fireball up to the sky as it created a giant hole in the roof, making light go inside to help his friend out.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Hikari

After he create giant hole to make light for her, while she's floating in mid-air where she's in middle of it. She close her eyes and muttered to cast a spell with light aura around her. Her spell create multiple light shuriken and it kill more Heartless, but huge heartless didn't get killed. Hikari open her eyes as it glows, she throws her Oathkeeper Keyblade to create the slash with light. Once it came back to her, she finally destroy huge heartless. She was about fly down to apoigize Yami about her behavior and for leaving him behind like that, but she felt a pain and grabbed her scratched right arm as she felt her light drained so fast and it made her keyblade disappeared to wing mark on her back. Her eyes started to closed and become uncountious as she begin to fall to ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 am
User Image
User Image

As he saw her fall to the ground, he dashed to where she was dropping to, catching her with both arms as he sighed, holding her close enough to not drop her as he got up, walking to where the light shined. He laid her down, putting his hood up since he didn't want to be cooked as he sat down next to her, his eyes closed while he knew he'd abandon her too just to see what was there. He knew she would be safe as long as she was in the light which the light wasn't going to dim anytime soon. He then turned toward the keyhole, seeing a dark purple shard stabbed on the plateform infront of the keyhole. He walked toward it, grabbing the shard with his left hand, his keyblade in his right as he put the shard into his pack under his coat, waiting for her to wake up.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

Hikari

As her light begin to recover her uncountious, she slowly open her eyes and see the light shines on her face. She feels like she's home with full of light, unlike Kingdom Heart which she heard about it from the story by her father. She sat up and her eyes are like drowzy as she realizied she floating in shadow way too long before she's uncountious. Hikari turn her head and saw Yami picking up some shards, but she shyly look down. "You still thinking about what happen in the ruin, Yami-kun." She broke the silence as she didn't make an eye contact  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ ???? ¤¤¤¤¤

¤"i may be created by evil ..."

from up above, a portal opened that wasn't anything like a portal, it wasnt dark or light, it was a grey and orange. the light it produced seemed to eluminate the whole room, and some rain fell through right before the man with white hair fell all the way from the ceiling where the portal was and before he wa inches away from the floor he had somehow stoped in mid air for a moment and fell onto the floor. he felt realy weak as he rose up coughing and then looked to see two people there, he never realy seen other people before except his father, so naturaly he was terafied and backed away into a corner as the portal above the three closed.

"... but evil doesn't rule me"¤

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

As he looked toward his friend, his Oblivion keyblade disappearing into his tattoo as he walked to her, sitting down in the darkness close to the light which made a star like shape in the ceiling which made the floor glow with a star like shine. He nodded his head, his hood still over his head as he heard a caughing noise nearby which made him worry. The dark lightning appeared between his fingers, shinning bright as he tried to feel the dark presence yet he couldn't feel it yet it wasn't a light one. He sighed as he sat there, the lightning disappearing into the palm of his hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ ???? ¤¤¤¤¤

after a while in a corner, the man felt stronger and felt braver as if he were maturing into his age he looked. his eyes grew to acustom the dark, he saw the man he first saw next to his father and some woman and grew this strange notion to try and meet them, he had to trust someone and knew that his father was pure evil, even newly made he knew and hated him. he slowly came out of the shadows to try and greet the two people, but he couldnt speak so he didnt

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Hikari

She look at her friend and knew he won't say anything, but a nod. When she heard a cough, she turn her head and saw a man, but she couldn't sense light or darkness. Hikari felt something familior about white hair person as she started to get frighting. She knew she have to stay in the light to recover her strength, even though she worried about Yami's revenge to fight against him, when she secretly glancing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

As he saw a reflection in a broken mirror of the man with grey hair, the darkness returning as he kept his hood up, unable to feel the man's power which made him worry as he got up, his back toward the man as he looked at his friend, winking at her to show that everything will be alright. He then turned around, his left eye closed with his right eye semi open to use half his strangth as he moved his hood over his eyes to make a shadow over his eyes as he spoke,"...What do you want, son of Xehanort..."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Master Xehanort
Vice Captain

Aged Genius

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am
User Image
¤¤¤¤¤ ???? ¤¤¤¤¤

hearing Yami speak must have caused the man to absorb all of the words in the english language, because at that moment, he started to try and speak "i .... i ... want ... to ... know ... what i ... am .... who ... i am ... how i am ... both of light ... and dark" he said as he felt his throat and spoke with more confadence "and i want to protect the world from the evil that is my father ... when i was created ... i felt his power ... and it both terified ... and angered me ... he called me a failure and i knew he would try again ... eleminating me ... and eventualy you" he said to Yami "that is why i sent him away ... but how i did it ... i know not"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 am
User Image

Hikari

She got a message from him as she understand what he said, and looking at white hair person, which she heard he's son of Xehanort from her friend. When he explains to him and it made her ocean eyes open wide about it. She have to think why Xehanort wanted to eliminate both men and how he got both light and darkness, which she didn't heard about it. "Thats odd... I heard Xehanort-san is pure darkness from people back at home, but why eliminate both." She thought as she started to get bit frighting because she's only light around when she first saw him at ruin.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

As he growled, Yami wanted to slice the man's throat open since he was the Offspring of the only man who defeated him. He tried so hard to not summon his keyblade. He turned around, looking away as he pressed his index and middle fingers onto his forehead, groaning with anger,"I don't care who you are, Xehanort Jr.. Your just a offspring of a dark man...I would kill him myself if he wasn't the 'Keyblade Master of Darkness'."

User Image

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas