• Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 pm
Dark teleported off the beach  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 am
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Turn the lights down low and let the DJ go, until the speakers blow.

Vasilisa finally materialized on a sandy beach. As soon as she was whole again she grabbed some water, which was easy since she controlled water, and returned to a place farther up shore. She made her pill, but knew it would take a longer to take affect. She took the pill and turned over on her side to steady the headache and get the sun out of her eyes.

When the base is low you work it nice and slow you let your body go.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu's body began to dematerialize in the middle of a beach. He had never really seen one before and thought it to be a pretty sight. He hand his Banryu leaning against his shoulder then began to look around for Vasilisa, but didn't have to look far. He said as that seemed to be weak from the transportation. He gave a light sigh and knew that everything was going wrong. "Will you be alright, Vasilisa ?" He asked, hoping that she would respond with a 'yes' or a 'I will be.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa nodded, but kept her eyes closed, trying to activate the pill inside her. Her head still throbbed in pain, but she could slowly feel it disappear. Once she finally broke the pill inside of her, her skin flushed back to it's normal color and Vasilisa rubbed her eyes. She turned over, but the sun was still strong. She looked at Bankotsu, "I'll be fine." She smiled and sat up. For a moment everything went vertigo. She felt so dizzy, she just laid back down against the sand. "I'll just lay here for a second."

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as she seemed to be acting alright, but wasn't buying her act. He let out a sigh and sat down next to her. He placed his Halberd on the sand and stared at the water, wondering how Renkotsu would approach them. "They're going to die... The guys know they are there.." He muttered as he released another sigh. He felt that everything was planned out. For their arrival. For their death. Everything and knew that it would be from one person. Xehanort. Did he want to betray them by putting them against people like them ? He wasn't sure, but he put them in that position which would be very difficult. 'Why didn't he send that one man to do the job ? We could have taken him.' He thought, refering to Turnin. Something smelled fishy and he knew that it wasn't the ocean.

'Renkotsu, try to make friends with them. Don't try to killl them.' He told his brothers, knowing that they needed some information before fighting. It was like they were being targeted for death. It wasn't normal. He knew that if he betrayed Xehanort, but also knew that if he got rid of them then he wouldn't beable to have the chance to even try to beat them, unless he made the threat knowing that they would die either by them or him. 'Damn that old man.' He said as he gripped his Halberd.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa sighed herself and closed her eyes. Maybe she could fall asleep for a second, but they needed to get moving. She knew Bankotsu wanted to go help his brothers, and she wanted to help him in that. Vasilisa ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Bankotsu. He looked like he was deep in thought, worried about a lot of things. Then again, Vasilisa couldn't blame him. If she had siblings, and they were about to fight without her help, she'd be worried too. She looked at his clothing and grinned slightly remembering their first conversation. It seemed like nothing was wrong then, but now, everything was messed up. Vasilisa looked out in the ocean and smiled, the scene calming her. As she laid there, she felt a lot better. "Are you hungry?.." She looked up at Bankotsu. They haven't eaten since they met.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu was furious with what the man was trying to do to them then heard Vasilisa ask if he was hungry. He hadn't noticed it before but he was. "Uh.. Yeah. Why ?" He asked, feeling that she was going to get something to eat. He noticed that she seemed abit better then before and lightly smiled at that fact, knowing that even with her being important to Xehanort, he sent a shock of lightning towards her too. It was strange. Why would she want to help him after that preformance ? It was a mystery, but he assumed that she didn't want to anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa looked back the ocean and she closed her eyes and focused for a second. Then a sphere of water rose from the water. It wasn't too big, but there were things moving in it. "Do you think you can make a fire." She closed one of her eyes slightly then the water came closer to them. She reached for one of the bigger leaves from the plants and pulled it off. The sphere dropped the fish on the leaf and the water stayed put. "We need to cook these."

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm
User ImageBankotsu

When he saw Vasilisa levitate a a sphere of water that contained a fish, Bankotsu was curious to the maximum limitations to her abilitys. When he heard her ask him if he could make a fire, he was thinking about all the villages be burned down in his time. "Yeah." He mused as he then began to looked around for something to burn. He found several trees and a grin appeared on his face. He picked up Banryu and walked over to several tree then with a swift swing of his Halberd, he cut down the tree and watched it fall.

As he finished cutting down several 5 trees, he grabbed them one at a time, having his Halberd lean against his right shoulder and holding it with his right hand, dragging the trees with his left. He piled them up and placed them along side eachother then swung at them to have smaller pieces. "Alright, I got the wood now the fire." He said as he then took Banryu off his right shoulder and leaped into the air. He rotated the blade in his right hand and sent out energy into the sky, creating a black cloud. Ryuraisen (Thunder Dragon Flash) The clouds sent massive bolts of lightning directly at the trees and lit the entire thing on fire then stopped his ability as he landed on the ground, watching the fire.

"I got the fire." He said with a grin. He knew that she just needed a small one so he walked over to one of the branches the Palm trees and ripped it off. He placed the leave infront of Vasilisa then cut to into smaller pieces then used Banryu to slice through a small chunk of the tree then stabbed Banryu through the piece and placed it on the branch to have it set into flames. "Alright, not I have the fire." He said jokingly, watching the flames on the 5 threes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa watched Bankotsu with interest. She used her wind ability and covered her hand with strong flowing wind. As she pressed her hand against the fish it cut it. As she cut the pieces she made them float over the fire and watched them cook. She washed her hand off with water then paid attention to the fish she was cooking. She recall a time when she was with a friend. He always told her she'd be a perfect house wife. Able to use natural elements to do anything. She smiled at the memory then saw the fish was ready. She placed them back on the leave and handed Bankostu most of the fish.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu placed his Halberd on the sand and watched as Vasilisa was using many of her abilitys to cut, cook and control the substances she was using. It impressed him. He smiled lightly at her as she watched her cooking the fish then handed most of them to him, which made him feel like she was trying to call him 'big.' "Why don't be made it even ?" He asked, trying to get an explanation that suited the reason for her to give him more then her. It would only be fair if she spilt it instead of giving more to him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa popped a piece of fish in her mouth. It didn't taste that bad, she looked up at Bankotsu when he asked her a question. "Don't you need energy to swing Banryu around? And It's pretty heavy, so that's another reason why you need more fish. And then, I'm not that hungry.." She ate another piece of fish and laid back on the sand. Kinda feeling like she was on a tropical vacation. She pulled her dress down when it fell, hoping Bankotsu didn't see. He might start something about her clothing again.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as Vasilisa ate her fish when he asked her his question. He didn't really understand why she would bring up the thought of being hungry if she was not hungry, but just forgot about the subject. He turned his head away from her and ate his fish then noticed that her dress slightly fell, but didn't turn his head at all to see. "You do understand that if your clothes gets wet, you more or less screwed, right ?" He said as he then tilted his head to his left side and placed his left have on his right shoulder. He rubbed it to relax it and felt that she was going to say something about her abilitys.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa started laughing. She continued to eat her food, but was careful not to choke. "You know..You're really predictable.." She kept a smile on her face as she placed her fish down feeling satisfied. "And anyway, I have more than one way to fix the probably if my dress got wet or to prevent my dress from getting wet." She laid down and looked up at the palm trees. Seeing coconuts and a few bananas. She ran her fingers through her hair then turned and looked at the fire that was still going. "Are we going anywhere else today..." The sky was a light orange, "Because I should put this fire out before we leave."

User Image

Out Of Control [:

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Listening to how Vasilisa was laughing at his comment, Bankotsu turned his attention to her as she called him 'predictable.' It was lightly expected for him to say something like that, but he did it because the matter came up, not because it was expected. "Ha ha, very funny." He sarcastically said as he watched her lay down and stare up. He thought she was staring at the sky and looked at the area, knowing that it would be fine if they rested there abit. "Not really, lets rest for tonight." He said as he laid down and stared at the sky's redish orange color.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff