Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZanshin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm
Ragna stood up and smiled..."I guess It's war time..." He gripped his blade and looked down onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm
Assassins and Olympian Soldiers strike at eachother with War Cries filling up everyone's ears. Ragna then heard a voice inside his head, saying,"Go...protect to Assassin Order and kill everyone...even the Civilions...they must die for serving their gods, killing others for their gods...kill them...Kill them ALL!"  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 pm
Ragna grabbed his head has he heard this.."Huh..?" He looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as the fighting continued a gust of wind spun throughout the area as the TARDIS materialized with its natural noise and the Doctor ran out with the book hin his hands "EVERYONE STOP!" he shouted to the warriors who hopefully were startled enough by his ship appearing to notice him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm
The Olympian Soldiers looked at the machine the Doctor came out off but it was just a distraction for the Assassins, so they stabbed their hiddin blades into them, fighting more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor got annoyed and got out an air horn and pressed the button "OY ... I SAID STOP" he said as he saw all the soldiers looking at him "drop them" he said as a thousand swords clanged on the ground and the Doctor opened the book "im the Doctor ... and i declare that this war is officaly over" he said as wind spun around the pages of the book and the Doctor read in a latin speach for a while "GODS OF OLYMPUS ... I BANISH ALL OF YOU INTO THIS BOOK" he said in english as he waited  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm
The gods' spirits went into the book but the Assassins didn't drop their weapons, but they disappeared as the blood of the Olympian soldiers fill the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor quickly closed the book when te last spirit went inside and looked around the area and saw so many dead and wounded men, women, and children and quickly began helping to mend them

several hours later the Doctor had bandaged and helped heal the townsfolk as some of them started cleaning the blood from the streets. a small boy came up to the Doctor who was sitting down "thank you, sir ... you saved us all" he said as the Doctor gave a small smile 'if i gotten here any sooner the whole town would have been masacered' he thought as he sat there watching the town being rebuilt  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane stood there, his darkness flowing within him as he felt the light from Zeus fighting with the darkness inside him, making both get stronger and stronger. He looked down at the Doctor with his Exoblade within his right hand and he weited for the Doctor to see him.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor looked over to see Arigane and he begain to get angry "did you know?" he said as he stood up, one foot was in a water puddle that had a sword that was stained with blood in it "did you tell them to kill the inosents ... was it you!?" he said gritting his teeth  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane's chin was hiddin with his face inside his hood and he took out his Exoblade, his darkness still hiddin within his robes,"Yes...but...I'm not done...There is 1 more i must kill...Assassins! Take care of him..."
The Assasins took out their blades, their eyes looking into his soul and they ran at him with their blades, maces, and hammers toward him.
Arigane sighed as he wasn't liking the killing that he had to do but he had no choice and he activated his Hiddin blades (2 wrist hiddin blades and 3 hiddin blades on each shoulder cap). He then weited for the doctor to fight back as he held his Exoblade in his right hand, hidding his face away from any known man until he truely strikes.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
just as the assasans were close to the Doctor a rattle of bullets was heard as all of the ones that ran towards the Doctor fell dead "what?!" he said as the sound of a helicopter was heard as it's spotlight was shined at Arigane "hostiles ... lay down your weapons and surrender in the name of the Unified Intelligence Taskforce" said the voice from the chopper as hundreds of soldiers came to surround Arigane and the assasins as they pointed there machine guns at them "Doctor ... thank goodness that tracker worked" said as familliar voice to the Doctor as Srg. Benton ran up to him "keep at them men, if they move shoot to kill" he said as the Doctor looked at him in disgust "what!?" he said "they were going to kill you"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiled as he clapped his hands, the dark lightning bults shotting out between his fingers and he yelled out,"CREED!! LA-LE-LU-LE-LO!!"
All of a sudden, the Assassins looked at eachother, smiling evilly and they looked at the guards, disappearing within a mist created by a smoke bomb. Once the smoke cleared, the Assassins appeared next to Arigane, their faces also hiddin from the soldiers,"My friends...it's time..Exsicution Order 666..."
The Assassins ran at fast speeds around the U.N.I.T. squads and Throwing Knifes then shot down at the Soldiers, stabbing half of them in the leg. Arigane smiled as he saw a helicopter with the U.N.I.T. sign on it and he smiled, pointing his hiddin blade on his right wrist at it, shooting out a needle with a titanium rope on it. It went threw the hall and Arigane laughed, swinging the Helicopter around in circles, cutting the titanium rope with his Exobldde, witch made the Helicopter crash into a building. Arigane weited for the Doctor to fight back as his Assassins disappear within a mist, teliporting back to their base. Arigane was the only 1 left and he smiled, weiting for the U.N.I.T. soldiers to try and shoot at him,"Give it a Shot..."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as Sgt. Benton aimed his gun at Arigane the Doctor forced it down before he could fire "no ..." he said as he got infront of him and the other U.N.I.T. soldiers then got out what he thought was his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at him "leave now ... and i dont ever want to see you around this place ever again" he said as the Screwdriver transformed into the Stun Saber and egnighted into the blade, and the Doctor's face was unemotional as he looked at Arigane  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiled as the unemotional Doctor took out his Stun Saber and he pulled up his mask, not letting the doctor see his bottom jaw and he took off his hood, his left eye having a bandana around it,"Come on...Show me what you got...lets see if your U.N.I.T. can defeat me..."
He then jumped down, seeing the soldiers pointing their guns at him,"Who's First..."
User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces