Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D4e] Keep on the Shadowfell Recruiting (6/6 players)FULL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Rei is one of my favorite characters of all time! xp

I have some devilishly awesome plans for Thomas in the future. They will rely upon him getting high initiative and within striking distance of the leader of the bad guys, but if it pans out he'll be doing more damage in that one round than most heavy hitter melee chars in a whole battle! twisted

And as far as jumping in, I think I'll wait a couple days (2-3 max) to see if you get anymore recruits. That way, we can enter at the same time, like we were a small partnership or something. The two of us might be exploring in search of rumored Goblin lewts. Or something. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:54 pm
What's the recruit status now? I saw 2 needed in the first post, and two people have posted about joining since then.

= all filled up now?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 pm
I think so, Rain. I've only gotten one char sheet so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:17 am
I was hoping I could change one of my feats before Thomas shows up in the game.

I wanted to take out Quick Draw and exchange it with Surprising Charge. If things fell into place right, I should be able to do some interesting things with that. And if you don't want me to do that, than that's ok. Just figured I should say something before I change the character sheet.  

iDragow

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 pm
That's fine  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:17 pm
I'm still waiting on characte sheets form the new players, so far only iDragow has sent me his.

edit:
Until I get some finished characters, I'm opening this up again. 2 spaces left, You can claim it with a finished character sheet.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Kabi Brockton, sans background. It's almost 1am and I'm far overdue for bed X_x  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 am
looks good, feel free to join in asap  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 am
Rain Yupa

Pishaw! You stole my demi-monk build! Not only did you steal it, you made it better! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:53 pm
Arc Vembris
looks good, feel free to join in asap

Actually, I forgot the 360 gp worth of stuffs. I remembered after like, 5 minutes of shutting my computer down and jumping into bed >_<

So mundane gear is still to come.

@iDragow: If you see Meticulous again, ask him(?) about the build. I brought it up before. Were you going to multiclass into Barbarian for yours as well?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Daelos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:29 am
Master Arc, I had a character already in your game, Gormech, but then I was gone for a while and you.. I'm not sure what you did with him actually. Is it possible for me to play him again?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 am
iDragow
Rain Yupa

Pishaw! You stole my demi-monk build! Not only did you steal it, you made it better! scream
when PHB three comes out i wanna see a real monk in a party with a hybrid ranger/fighter demi-monk. fists of steel + steel fists, it would be like a buddy cop movie.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 am
Good ol' Gormech, yeah he can be our sixth again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 am
SporkMaster5000
iDragow
Rain Yupa

when PHB three comes out i wanna see a real monk in a party with a hybrid ranger/fighter demi-monk. fists of steel + steel fists, it would be like a buddy cop movie.

I support this endeavor, and I hope I might actually be a part of it.

Though my proto-monk (rather than demi-monk) is Fighter/Barbarian >_>  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Rain Yupa
SporkMaster5000
iDragow
Rain Yupa

I support this endeavor, and I hope I might actually be a part of it.

Though my proto-monk (rather than demi-monk) is Fighter/Barbarian >_>

Whereas the red head chose to multi Barb (silly Irish), mine is a Fighter/Ranger. And even though so far he's been all goody two shoes, he's SUPPOSED to be a lot more uncaring, so I don't think he would be up for the buddy cop thing so much... sweatdrop  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff