8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm
Plot zone:
Yuuka's Plots  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:58 pm
The following is an RP between Candy Heart and Syaoran Puu's Maion.

Maion: *Flew in and settled on the forest floor carefully. He spoke half laziliy* Beautiful day.

Candy Heart: Candy watches the stallion with wide eyes, having never seen one quite like him before.

Maion: *Trotted slowly towards the pink coloured mare with a gentle angelic smile upon his lips, when he was close, but not close enough to scare her he spoke, now in his usual powerful voice.* Good day fair lady. How are you enjoying the spring sun?

Candy Heart: Nostrils flaring, the nervous mare stutters horribly a few times before managing to say, "J-j-just f-fine. W-what a-about y-you?"

Maion: *He cocked his head softly to one side causing his brow to wrinkle in worry, it was obvious how shy this dainty mare was and it was a reaction he was all too use to. Sighing gently he returned back to a more respectful pose and kept as a soft a smile as he could muster upon his lips.* I am good M'lady. Just enjoying the beautiful spring light.

Candy Heart: Slightly distracted by the strutting stallion, Candy shakes her head then answers Maion. A little more at ease, her stuttering lessens a bit "T-that's g-good. F-forgive my s-stutter. I-it h-happens all the t-time in new s-situations. B-believe me it i-isn't you." Here the thoughtful mare gave the angeni a wider smile.

Maion: *Continued to smile polietly and once she was finished he spoke once more* No need to explain. *Bowing his head for a moment he contemplated something that they could do that may make her feel more comfortable.* Would you care to walk to the stream with me? I believe the water is extra chilled this early in the morning.

Candy Heart: The mare was considerably calmer and nodded at the offer, "T-that sounds n-nice."

Maion: *Smiling at what he sensed from her changing body language he began to walk towards the fast flowing stream. He listened to the chirping birds as they sung their daily songs. Delightful* So tell me about youself? *It was as this question left his lips that he realised he had not yet shared his name.* My name is Maion.

Candy Heart: The mare nodded as she followed after Maion, a half smile appearing as she listened to the songs of the birds, "M-my name is C-candy Heart." Here eshe paused as she thought on his question, "What w-would you l-like to know?"

Maion: That is a pretty name. *As he allowed himself to glance for a moment at her he noticed that her pelt was a delicate pink colour, he understood immediatly the reason for her name. Focusing once more upon the road his ears picked up the faint sound of moving water, they were getting close.* I do not mind. How about we start at the beginning. Where do you live?

Candy Heart: "T-thank you," the mare replied kindly in response to his compliment. The closer they got to the rushing water, the more at ease she grew. After all, this was her favorite thing to do. Letting her head tilt slightly to the left, she heard both his question and what sounded like a wren starting to sing. Humming softly in response to the bird Candy paused and replied, "I live near the mountains with Adsali, my two-legger and my herdmate, Zuilian."

Maion: *Listened politely once more, nodding every now and then when appropriate. He dreamed to one day return to the mountains, not to live but to simply reminisce. He enjoyed his new home with Moon beside the lake.* I remember the mountains, they are so mystical. *He thought about the only two-legger he had ever met, she had been a small child who seemed to fear his size, after that he tried to stay away from them.*

Candy Heart: Candy's head bobbed in agreement, "I think so too." Thinking on her herdmate and two-legger made her want to describe them both. "Something tells me you and Zuilian would get along just fine. He's very much the gentleman and he's very kind." With a fot laugh she added, "Oh yes and he's head over heels for his intended mate Vidia." Candy's eyes danced with mirth, "He's so cute when he sulks because she isn't around. Adsali...she's our two-legger. I've never met one quite like her. She's very sweet and she's good at bandaging wounds. You can't even see where I was injured when those two first found me."

Maion: I must admit not to know very much about these two-leggers you hold so dear. I suppose my giant frame scares them. *Half subconcious he wiggled his wings and pulled them tightly in at his sides, perhaps everything about him was just too big, granted Moon did not seem to mind that at all, she always had a look of calm and safety when he was around peeled upon her face. Supressing the thought he spoke once more.* Perhaps one day my path will cross with this Zuilian that you hold so dearly. My herd lives near the lake not too far from here, and my mate is a very caring creature that I am sure she would be happy to have friendly company for once. We have run into far too many skinwalkers as of late. *It was a truth that worried him most of all. Why was there suddenly an increase in skinwalker behaviour?*

Candy Heart: "He's a good friend and so is Adsali." A ghost of a frown crossed her face before fleeing again at the songbirds calls in the air, "We've yet to be unfortunate enough to meet either skinwalker or kalona. Perhaps it's because we live in a more isolated area?"

Maion: *Nodded half heartedly* Perhaps, though my understanding and experience tended to reveal them in places more isolated. You only usually find one skinwalker in each domain. *He lowered his head slightly, he suspected that the increase in actively was to do with him, after all three of the skinwalkers he was encountering happened to be 'related' to him. Although he was still struggling accepting that notion. His mother. His twin sisters. It seemed like a riddiculous notion indeed.* The truth... *he paused, perhaps the truth was not really something to be shared with a near stranger? Gulping he decided to at least share some of his past* ...is I believe I have to do with the increase in activity, which is why I see it as my responisiblity to keep it at bay. You see my Mother and two sisters are skinwalker, and the male that has been haunting the trees seems to lingering around due to one of my sisters. *It was painful to admit being related to such terrible beings, but that was now the sad truth. He hated his mother for leaving him to join her 'lover' and becoming one of them. How could she. He felt betrayed.*

Candy Heart: Candy gave him a serious look and said gently, "Just because your mother and sisters are skinwalkers, that doesn't make you a bad Soquili nor does it make you responsible for keeping them at bay." She stood next to Maion and gave him a warm smile, "You may be a giant and your family may have skinwalkers in them, but I can tell you have a kind soul. I'd be honored to call you friend if you'd let me."

Maion: *He grunted softly, his trade mark sound, once upon a time it was all most soquili got out of him. Despite what this kind candy coloured mare said the truth was he was more responsible than she knew. Sighing he spoke.* Thank you for your kind words, but I am afraid being my herds protector it is my responsibility. I will never let them hurt any of them, and trust me they would in a heart beat... *He paused and began to grit his teeth.* ...even if they are family! *In his head he continued that sentance... a family I will never accept.*

Candy Heart: The mare fell silent, unsure of what to say now. Family seemed to be a sore spot for Maion and she didn't want to pain him further by continuing the conversation about them. SIghing softly she finally said, "You're welcome Maion and I mean it, I would like to be your friend."

Maion: *His ears flattened slightly, he had shamed himself with his uneeded attitude, it was clear in the tone of her voice. He nodded slowly and paused for what seemed like a long time as ideas flopped around in his mind. Perhaps he was just overworked? Clearing his throat he spoke once more.* I would like a new friend, friends make this dark world worth living in. *He forced himself to think about Moon, dancing, swimming, collecting food, finding the first rose for her. All these things made him feel happy, just thinking about them rose his spirits slightly. The change in subject had been well accepted.*

Candy Heart: The pink mare's face broke into a bright smile and she did the equivalent of a happy dance as he said those words, "I'm so glad Maion. Maybe later we can go so you can meet Zuilian and Adsali. If you wanted to of course," she added quickly.

Maion: *He nodded at her suggestion, he would be happy to meet this Zuilian character howeber he was not entirely convienced about the two-legger. He himself had never taken human form, perhaps he was just afraid, fire, violence, he had heard many deisturbing tales about some of them. This had always led him to believe that perhaps they too had their own form of 'skinwalker'? Shaking the thought he forced a smile upon his lips once more and spoke slowly.* One day I am sure.

Candy Heart: "We can go whenever you like." She wasn't going to rush her new friend into making any decisions. Candy was just happy that Maion had agreed to go.

Maion: *Still smiling he nodded once, his ears began to twitch as he heard the sound of running water, it seemed they had finally made it to the stream. His throat began to burn in anticipation of the cool rippling liquid. As the approached his eyes lit up slightly, the light blues and greens swirled together. Lowering his head he lapped up the liquid playfully, it rolled over his tongue and down his throat. Delicious.* You should try some!

Candy Heart: Candy giggled at her friend. He looked so funny as he playfully lapped up the water. She walked over and joined him, her head dipping down to the cool, clear water.

Maion: *Taking yet another mouthful of water he finished feeding his thirst and stood up tall once more, his licked his lips softly to lap up the remainer of any water droplets before he turned to watch her quench her own thirst. Suddenly he heard a chirp from above, his eyes darted upwards to see a hole in the canopy that seemed to frame a large bird in the sky, it reminded him of his mother and sisters, all hawk skinwalkers, the same anger he had tried to hide from began to bubble within him yet he forced it back, negative emotions never helped, Moon told him that. She was wise, and probably the only mare he would have accepted such sentiments from.* I need to go *He spoke quickly, his heart began to beat yet he knew that he needed to find Moon before the day was up, they had much to discuss about the new members of the herd. He would get stronger for her, for them. His family.* my herd is waiting for me. *Turning back to face her he smiled softly* BUT *he spoke with more enthasis on that word* I promise to find you one day. Friend.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Amethyst
User Image

Personality: Amethyst is a simple-minded mare. Very sweet and childlike, she's incredibly trusting of others. This tends to get her into lots of trouble. She's also easily distracted from what she's doing at the time.
History: She came to the teepee after chasing a butterfly. Lost and a little confused, she stayed with the two-legger Adsali. She was given the name Amethyst because the gems on the mares back reminded the two-legger of the semi-precious stone.

Co-own agreement: X  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm
Benn'joon

User Image
Uncert: User Image
Temper: Wicked

RP Log

Im not Gonna Leave

Pregnant Benny  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points