Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Syaoran-Puu's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:36 am
User Image

Current RP Log
Please see the last posts in the Teepee for current RPs.
I will only be keeping track of those finished here so that the list isn't OTT.

Completed in October 2009
An Accidental Encounter Renesme and Rune
My, what big teeth you have! Kimi and Brioso

Completed in March 2009
Simple Stars Estelle and Blaithin
Caught up in the Snow Maion and Taharial

Completed in February 2009
Lake of Hidden Secrets Maion and Sengdroma
Of Spots, Dots and Stars Estelle, Amoena, and Ayden.

Completed in December 2008
Oh, How Embarassing is this! Maion, Sengdroma, Scythe and Vara
The Moonlight Lake Maion and Bella Lillian
Condemnation Maion and Inali
To the River and Sky Styx and Taja
Good Evening Bright Eyes Estelle and Ayden

Completed in Novemeber 2008
The Sky and the Rose Misti and Istas

Completed in October 2008
Easier to Run Estelle and Alyssum
A Touch of Silence Maion and Sengdroma
The Search is Over Maion and Sengdroma
A Fateful Occurence Maion and Scythe
Memories Maion and Fonn Ardea

Completed in September 2008
Starry night sky Estelle and Raniero

-------------------------------

Thread RP/PM Log

Healing old wounds... // Drashi and Celandine // Page 6
Blood and Tears // Kimi and Terentia // Page 6
Just another day in the busy field... // Racardo and Stripe // Page 6
A fateful encounter?! // Drashi and Avalee // Page 6
Show me your true strength! // Gishoni and Others // Page 6
An Unknown Bond -father and son- // Styx and Abingdon // Page 6
The last of the Unicorns..... a fairytale Astral style. // Astral and Galahad // Page 5
A stolen sword.... that makes Gishoni mad! // Gishoni and Carmine // Page 5
Curiousity can overwhelm you. // Misti and Mulcifer // Page 5
A New Family Adventure // Estelle, Astral, Adyen, Etoile and baskets // Page 5
Looking for a decent mare to carry his genes. // Gishoni and Valkyrie // Page 5
A Secret Place // Gishoni and Terentia // Page 5
Dancing in the Moonlight // Maion (Character Development) // Page 5
Finding whats missings // Maion (Character Development) // Page 5
Something seems so familar about this protector-in-training // Maion and Alexander // Page 5
The stream of friendship // Maion and Candy Heart // Page 5
The power of love shines when you have a family // Estelle, Ayden, Astral, and Etoile // Page 4
Are you serious // Maion, Eaving, Raina, Antimony Shortcake, Arsenic and Jo // Page 4
Lets play tag // Misti, Pippin, and Taigi // Page 4
The Surpirse......? // Maion and Zeda // Page 4
Who are you? // Maion and Zeda // Page 4
I saw you in the sky // Amitiel and Ambala //Page 3
Hello Stranger // Misti and Jonquil // Page 3
I know something you don't know...! // Estelle and Ayden // Page 3
How much do you really know? // Maion and Garen // Page 2 & 3

RP Graveyard

An adventure in making friends Estelle and Lux
Games of wit and words Estelle and Nakanadi
A simple task Estelle and Sherbert Lemon
A fluttering feeling Estelle and Oz
An unusual night Estelle and Alaska
beholden to Belonging and Stars Estelle and Chimalsi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:05 pm
User Image

An adventure in making friends Estelle and Lux
Games of wit and words Estelle and Nakanadi

Simple Stars Estelle and Blaithin
Starry night sky Estelle and Raniero
Easier to Run Estelle and Alyssum
A simple task Estelle and Sherbert Lemon
Bumbling Brook Estelle and Clara
An interesting evening Estelle and Midna
Good Evening bright eyes Estelle and Ayden
A fluttering feeling Estelle and Oz
An unusual night Estelle and Alaska
beholden to Belonging and Stars Estelle and Chimalsi

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:11 pm
User Image

The Moonlight Lake Maion and Bella Lillian
Caught up in the Snow Maion and Taharial
The Sound of Music Maion and Baisoon Yen
Random Maion and Fonn Ardea
Re:Member Maion and Kitten
Turning Blood into Water Maion and Aleksei
The Search is Over Maion and Sengdroma
A Fateful Occurence Maion and Scythe
Why are you so different Maion and Asami
Trouble travels in twos Maion and Beatrice
Condemnation Maion and Inali
A Touch of Silence Maion and Sengdroma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:12 pm
User Image

The Start of Great Things Misti and Ehren
The Sky and the Rose Develope Misti and Istas
Butterflies in the Wood Misti and Alexiel
Wandering through the Forest Misti and Inara Serra
Listening to the Wind Misti and Faer

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Certs and Stat updates.

Misti
Strength: 7%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 12%

Maion
Strength: 10%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 8%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 5%

Elijah  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:13 am
User Image

Oh, How Embarassing Maion, Scythe, Sengdroma and Vara
Evening Walk Maion and Flik
Kindred Spirits Maion and Kaiya

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am
User Image

A Sense of Timing Misti and Ydda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:55 am
User Image
New arrival!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:37 pm
Styx

This is his first RP:
A Touch of Destiny Styx, Bodhi and her family.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:07 pm
HaPpY hAlLoWeEn EvErYoNe

User Image

This is an RP that occured between Maion and Garen (owned by Niloufer) via PM.

Title: How much do you really know?

Garen: *stares at Maion's ankles... sence he was about that tall anyway* .___.

Maion: *he grunted lowering his head to look at the creature before speaking in his low voice.* Can I help you?

Garen: *attempts to blow the hair out of his eyes... wich promptly falls back into place* It seems that you, my vertically gifted friend, match me 8D

Maion: *He found himself chuckling under his breath, what strange worlds poured from the little creatures mouth, how did they match? As far as he could see they where complete opposites, not there was anything wrong with that his Moon (Seng) was very different from he, she could not fly yet he always found himself returning to her. Curiousity bubbled as he spoke* And how do you conclude that? *He paused for a moment remembering the small creatures use of the word friend and decided to repeat the curtousy.* Friend.

Garen: *gave a mischeviouse little grin, reminding one of an imp... or mabey a leprechaun, as he prances in a little circle, drawing attention to the glimmering patterns on his stubby little legs* Thats 'ow~

Maion: *He looked to his legs, and then to the creature that danced happily around him, there did indeed seem to be something similar about the patterns, but surely that did not mean anything. He smiled and spoke once more.* Point...?? *Perhaps it had been a long day but Maion simply couldnt see the same conclusion that the creature before him had drawn.*

Garen: Oi, sweet lad but ya dont watch it im going to think your dence. *he chirped out in his happy voice* These markin's come from cradel island. you can find them elsewere, but almost everyone with 'em comes from the good ol isle, or has parents who do.

Maion: *He ran the small soquilis words through his mind, Cradel Island, it was not a place he was aware of by name. He had been brought up in the sweet bliss of ignorance for the names of places, yet since he rarely held full convesrations with people it was difficult to distingush all the details he required for the full picture. Giggling for a moment he spoke.* Cradel Island hey, so you predict that my ancestors are from there? *He paused allowing his mind to think of home.* I live in a cave so high that only those of Angeni blood can reach it, near the Ocean I hold so dearly *He felt it his duty to protect the creatures of the Ocean.* My mother brought me up there.

Garen: *tiltes his head to look up at the large angeni, blowing the hair out of his eyes again before it setteled right back down* Well... we did have an 'gneni, sweetest thing ever, but... shes lost to us now. *he said, violet eyes holding a saddness that was only capable of one who lost someone very important to them*

Maion: *His attention suddenly peeked as he listened, there was an Angeni? Could it be? He thumbled through his memories for her name, yet he had always called her Mother he had no need for her true name. Before he could stop himself he spoke, something inside him longed to learn more.* Do I remind you of this Angeni?

Garen: *pasued and looked up at the tall angenicorn, looking over him with those once again seriouse eyes....* well... yer a bit taller then her... but you do sparckel like her. Your wings have the same shine to them. She was amazeing you know, a real beauty, shimmering like the underside of some deep sea shell. She was white, but one moment you would swear she was almost a blue, the next a rose, and then after that a brilliant silver. *his eyes skimmed over the angeni* Yeah you definatly gleam like her, is that common to all angenis or...? *he was in mid question when his eyes stopped on his horn, that twisted gleam of curled silver... or iron. he hadent thought of it but something about the way the stallion had moved had caught the light, then he was suddenly overcome by a memory... of another towering tall stallion... one who was darker then the dead of night... with taloned feet and a star pendant with him, and he fell silent*

Maion: *He watched and listened, there was a gentle happiness laced within the creatures words yet suddenly it turned cold and almost hateful, had his appearance offended him somehow? Shifting his weight he took a step back before slamming a hoove hard upon the ground and lowering his head into a bow.* I apoolgise if I have oftened you, evidently I am nothing like the creature you cherish so dearly. *He raised his head softly and looked down in an effort to catch the small creatures eyes.* My name is Maion, a name gifted to me by my Mother. She was wonderful also, you would of liked her. *As he spoke he tried desepratly to remember the details of her, but since she refused to let him leave the cave until he could fly he rarely saw her in the light. Yet he could see still her gentle face.*

Garen: *shook his head* no... the thing is you realy do... i just... *he searched his brain, trying to pull up as many memories as he could... yes eaving had been scarce in the months before the attack, but that happened often, it was a long dangerouse flight over the fast moveing waters of the narrows, and she often left to bring back plants she thought would be helpfully, seeds and bulbs and grains to scatter over the island.... had eaving looked a little thicker the last time she left? true her last great journey had left her on the other side of the water for months, but the winter snows had hit hard... had she been long enough to give birth? To hide it from that... thing? He looked upand once again raked his eyes over the angenicorn* Why are you asking if you remind me of her? *he asked, needing to know and make sure his imagination was not running rampant*

Maion: *Now that he considered the truth behind his curiousity he was unsure it had any really foundation, shrugging his mighty shoulders softly his wings whifted on his back before he brought them in tightly once more.* I.... *he paused, it seemed silly in his head and almost something to be ashamed of admitting out loud yet he needed to.* ...dunno. *He thought about it again, surely there had been something, a similarity, a longing to know more perhaps? Would it sounds silly to admit it? Sighing he took in a large intake of air as he prepared himself. His words laced with his attempt to keep them bold and strong.* I took a chance to see if there was any similarity to.... *he paused again, it seemed silly, yet he had started, refusing to say Mother he diverted the words into another phrase.* ...someone I held dear. I miss her. *A small silvery tear started to roll down his left cheek as he thought of her. He wanted her back, yet it was an impossibly dream, all he had now was his memories.*

Garen: *he listened with a soft calm that in another situation would seem silly from the tiny creature, but he nodded, he was pretty sure he knew what the stallion ment* ...this cave that you were raised in, could you see the sea from it? *he remembered on days that the mist was cleared but the light of the afternoon had not hit yet, they could see the mainland, see the towering peaks of the cliffs and mountains, but once the clouds rolled in and the waves rose they were hidden from view. hes this stallion did remind him of eaving... of eaving before all of those horrible happenings, the catastrophic tradgedy that had forced them all to leave the island... a journey many did not survive*

Maion: *As he listened to the discription his heart skipped a beat, it sounded very much like his home. The Ocean looked wonderful from the entrance, and he found himself sitting there watching the waves on many an occasion. As a young colt he had sat there to wait for the return of his Mother, yet one day she simply didn't return. Yet he could still remember her manner in the morning, it was almost as if she had suspected her fate. He spoke softly,* Yes. Its very beautiful to see, protected by what my mother called the 'shadows of our ancestors'. *Maion had always assumed that this had meant all of his family and ancestors had been brought up here, perhaps, this was not the case. He noted the sadness in the little creatures face.* What is wrong??

Garen: My family.. my herd, all of us came from an island off of the coast of the mainland. On clear mornings we could see the cliffs and mountains across the water. Our eaving would often fly there, to bring back things, medicines, foods, flowers, all sorts of things. We all came from there, we decided... we were forced to leave after a tragedy struck out home, the events that took eaving from us. It tooka few years to bring ourselves to leave, but when we did, many of us did not survivethe crossing. But the narrows to the island to far from here actualy. *he turned his head, pink fluffs of hair shifting as he looked at the cliffs* just on the otherside of that mountainrange actualy, were the cliffs overlook the sea.

Maion: *Listened intently to his new little friends words, he did not fully understand them all, what had happened to make them leave? Was Eaving the true name of his Mother? What had caused her to leave him and them alone? He felt saddened by the situation, a great longing to make the situation right again spread over him as he continued to watch and listen. Slowly he began to speak.* So.... what was this... tragedy? *He knew it would be a sour subject but he needed to know, every essance within his being needed to know, of course he was sorry that not all the butterflies had made it and that they were still struggling, it would help the survivers later, now he just needed to know.*

To be continued..........

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:16 am
User Image

This is an RP that occured between Maion and Garen (owned by Niloufer) via PM.

Title: How much do you really know?

Garen: *he stayed silent for a moment, and then let out a sigh. A greap whurring noise from such a tiny body* First think you need to know about eaving is that she was a caring soul. She was our healer, our guardian. She made sure all was well, if someone was sick, she would heal them, if we were having trouble finding tender grasses for the children, she would simple fly off and moments later bring us back to a feild that we swore we had already checked, and it would be full of young sprouts. If a mother was having trouble foaling, she would go and speak soothing words and everything would be ok. We loved her greatly, all of us, and in the end that is what went wrong. She wanted to help everyone, wanted everyone to be happy. One day just after the great storms had finally passed, those great swirling clouds leaving for further down the coast, we could see a great shadow from over the ocean. It was falling fast. a great stretch of wings petering our weakly. It crashed on our shore you see, a great stallion, the biggest wings i ever saw, and a spiraling horn from his head that glittered like a captive star. Black as night was that stallion, and out cold. One wing was all twisted to an odd angel, and eaving told us that if she didnt heal him he would never fly again, that if the bleeding and the bones weren't fixed he might never breath again. So we hauled him to the island, and he was out for a few days.

*he shuddered* I was there when he came to.. *he blushed a little bit* I would bring eaving shells, flowers, berrys and such i would find, anything i thought she might take a likening to, i was hardly more then a lad myself then, so I thought the bonny treasures i found to be a great gift, and she never once made it seem as if they were anything less then spectacular. So i was there, when he woke up, a great shudder passed through him, and he opened his eyes, a bright blue, like clear shallow water, and he snarled. Sharp wicked teath, if he could hve gotten to his hooves i probably would have been dead. But eaving landed next to him, and scolded him as if he were a foal himself. And i kid you not he stopped and stared, and got realy quiet again. Eventually eaving told us his name was Starling, and i could believe it, he looked like the wicked night sky come to life.

Eaving took care of him, and he tolerated it. I didnt think anything of it realy, everyone adored eaving, and half of the lads would give up a favorite limb to have her dote on them the way she did that starling. Even after he was better he would come back. Fly back to the island to visit, but eaving would never leave him alone with any of us, even the full grown of the larger breeds. Not that we mind, he always growled and snapped those teath at us as if we looked tastey..... but then one time he came back to the island and eaving had already left for one of her trips. *he said thoughtfully.... trying so desperate to remember if eaving had looked with child when she had left the island* We saw him change, it was dark so i thought mabey i was seeing something but no, he started makeing these noises and ran into the trees. I head something like the crunching of bones, and i was sad thinking he had got ahold of some small bird.... and then a great bird of prey burst through the canopy... and i ran. as fast as these mighty legs could cary me *he said with a slight stamp of his hooves*

I didnt see him again till eaving came back, and they argued about something, I wasnt close enough to hear what it was... but he attacked her, going at her with his teath and his claws... cause he did have claws, wicked curling things that i had never seen before. Eaving was hurt and and covered in thise strange dust, and Starling took off, eaving drove him away, and she was crying, but i dont think it was from her wounds. She made a couple more trips to the mainland after that... but about a month later. she was helping another one of the young mothers give birth, and it was late at night you see so only those who had to be there were there, eaving was always better if she didn t have people crounding her. But when we came in the morning to see the foals they were all dead, the foals in their baskets, the mother, and eaving was gone, oly a bunch of glimmering feathers were left.

I thought starling had returned, and I was so upset that i realy dont think i talked to anyone for a week.... but... about a week and a half later this giant birdy came back to the island and it killed one of our foals. He was a young thing, wobbly on his legs, hooves all over the place. It just picked him up, and droped him. I know it wasnt starling, that hawk had been giant and dark as midnight, wich a pendant arund his neck. This bird was white, and glimmering with colors like glacial ice. We kept our foals close after that, and we all stuck together, hopeing the bird would move on, but it stayed. Untill one day it landed in a meadow that the herd was resting it, close to the trees we could get away if we had to. And it changed, and i remember the moment when our hearts broke. It was eaving, but it wasnt. *he shook his head* our eaving was soft and kind, and this eaving was wild and crazed, her eyes holding a broken light that i have never seen before, her hooves and legs dabbed with blood... and she wouldent leave, she would prey on us, takeing the foals and the weak and the slow. We sent one of us to find a safe place, but he never came back, so unless we all wanted to die we desided we all had to leave.... but, we are gone, so there is no more food left on the island. And i fear she may follow us, bringing more death with her.

To be continued..........

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Styx

NEW RP!
To the River and Sky Taja and Styx

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:37 am
User Image

The Lake of Hidden Secrets Maion and Sengdroma

The latest edition to the Seng/Maion plot. So cute, looking forward to it.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100