Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 am

User Image

Running, with the breezing blowing through her mane. Watching the sun rise, sweets, rolling in fields and just enjoying the wild.

Dislikes:
Feeling trapped (emotionally and physically), being spoken down to, and sour fruits.

Personality:
Mel is a light-hearted, gentle soul that loves to horse around. She's active and playful but she hates to be told what to do or what not to do. Mel is over all a very affectionate mare, she'll openly tease and flirt with both stallions and mares she likes.(but she is straight)

Background:
She doesn't remember much about her foul hood or her adolescence. Sadly, traumatic events made her block them out of her memory. Which is probably why she dislikes rules and being told what to do. If a situation like that does come up she'll most likely rebel by doing the complete opposite even if it means getting hurt in the process.

She is a parent and a proud grandmother. Most of her children do not wish to speak to her because of her leaving them alone without a mother. And she lives that pain everyday of her life. Scared of that strong bond and commitment motherhood would bring, she ran, only to return once. She later stumbled upon one of her daughters, grief stricken because her mate left her, like Melanie had. Forming a strong bond with her relatives has become one of Melanie's Top Priorities.

She has since been making a life with her daughter, Nevara, promising to visit her whenever she happens to be in the area. She's promised to be there for the birthing of any new foals or whenever she was needed. The relationship is still shaking, Melanie is hoping that sooner or later their relationship will grow stronger.

On her travels she has met a Stallion, Gabriel, that has some of the same views on family that she has grown to appreciate. And in the heat of a discussion she's offered to raise foals with him. Still scared and nervous about the whole "having foals" thing she's hoping that they will be able to help eachother with the transition and it will all be worth while.

Family-

Children-
(From Kieran) ??? Aylen Nevara
(From Gabriel) Uriel Archangelica Zachariah

Grandchildren
(From Nevara) Rayne Charlotte

(From Aylen) Ahanu Pandora

Great Grandchildren-
(From Rayne) Tristian Econlockhatchee Unesdala Aisgi

(From Charlotte) Cecilia Puck Damien

(From Ahanu) Awinita Etimu

(From Pandora) Contamination Zombie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 pm
Melanie's Rp's

In Progress

7. Self RP w/ Nevara
[PRP] A lovely day to spend together (delacroix)

Finished!

1. [PRP] A beautiful sunset (Cloud)
2. [PRP] Do you like Adventure? (Tookie)
5. [PRP] Over the Mountain (Tooki)
10. Similarity (Gabriel)
11. [PRP] Have my Children? (Gabriel)

Dead Rp/Not finished

[PRP] Skulls and Apples (Apple-oosa)
[PRP] The Call of the Moon (Kaen)[On Hold]
[PRP] I see the heart on your sleeve (Xavier)
3. [PRP]Meet with a younger mare (Shiori)
4. [PRP] Delusion, Desire, Disaster? (Kieran)
6. [PRP] I see the sky on your back (Tavarii)
8. [PRP]Skating (Auberon)
9. [PRP] Trying to win me over, are you? (Zeeke)
12. [PRP] Some adventure time for myself (Terrance Chamblerland)
[PRP] Strangers through the storm (Imogen)
[PRP] Ahoy there Fellow (Lyrica)

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

User Image

Likes- Berries, Blossoms, Mud, Playing, and anything with her siblings

Dislikes- Feeling abandoned, Mean Soquili

Personality-She's a trusting, loving and caring young adult that has a strong sense of family like her father. She isn't one to raise her voice or let her temper cloud her actions, if anything she likes to think of the best way to deflate the conflict. For those she's close to she'd do pretty much anything for them. This mare doesn't care what one may look like or what race they are, to her they are all beautiful and or interesting in they're own way. She may not like mean and rude soquili but she tends to find the good in them. "perhaps something made them upset and thats why they're like that." kind of attitude.

Bio- Nevara's life with her father was a happy one, but when she came of age, she couldn't help but fall to the call of adventure like her mother. Melanie left her and her brother alone with their father and because of that, for years she held a grudge of that and still to this day doesn't fully forgive her. Her sister, Aylan disappeared when she was too young to remember and doesn't remember much about it.

Her lifelong friend, Taigi, became her traveling buddy and soon those feelings became to be more than just that. So when she found out she was pregnant, she freaked out and didn't tell him. Which, she still isn't sure if it was for the best because he fled, leaving her alone to raise two fouls by herself. She did her best to raise them, and thanks to her mother, Melanie, she was able to much more for them.

During that time, her and Mel took time to heal their relationship or at least do a pretty good patch job. To this day, Melanie still visits in hopes to see yet another batch born from her daughter and help raise them as a family.

As her daughters grew to adulthood, they stayed, perhaps because of something in her demeanor that lead them to believe she needed them. And perhaps she did, she was worn and still grieving their fathers absence. But, it was shortly after, that he returned to her, making her happier than ever with his pledge never to leave her alone again.

Sadly, the happiness didn't last for long. Just as their family was beginning to patch itself back together, he left again without a word. Her heart, shattering all over again. Months passed and her heart still felt the pain as if it were fresh. Her wounded emotions running a mock whenever she left her guard down.. A gentle mare, now a shadow of herself, morning the loss of her first true love.

Except this time, she vowed never to be so foolish again. When she found that perfect someone, she'd never let them go.. and never be left behind.

Mate- Cole Teepee Agreement

Taigi Nuc's teepee- [x]

Family

Children
(With Taigi) Charlotte Rayne

Siblings ??? Aylen

Mother Melanie

Father Kieran

Adopted Uncle Joseph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:14 pm
Nevara's Rp's

In Progress

[PRP] Just around the um..lakebend. Marion
[PRP] Long overdue meeting Celcilia
[PRP] Breakfast Blues.. and greens Calla

Finished!

2. [PRP] Sunny Winter Days Taigi
4. [PRP] Old Friends, New Looks Taigi
[PRP] The start of something new Cole
[PRP] Under the starlight sky Cole
[RP LOG] Not Worth Love Cole
[RP LOG] Some scars can heal Cole

Dead Rp/Not Finished

[PRP] Horsing Around (Jumanjii)
[PRP] With the Coming Snow (Emmett)
1. [PRP] A Friendly Ear (Joseph)
3. [PRP] You look like... someone I know. (Cloud)
5. [PRP] A Quick Goodbye (Taigi & Joseph)
6. [PRP]Promised Encounter (Taigi & Aylen)
7. [PRP]First Steps (Vienne & Taigi)
8. [PRP] I'm not FAT!" (Taigi)
9. [PRP] When tears fall like rain (Eponine)
10. [PRP]Homecoming (Taigi, Charlotte, Rayne)
[PRP] Motherly Care (Alina)

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 pm

User Image

Likes- Stormy weather, soquili watching, playing with foals, helping others.

Dislikes- Loud and pesky soquili, those who seek to hurt others

Personality- Loyal, persistent, and above all compliant. He accepts orders and duties without complaint and doesn't hesitate when it comes to defending what is his.

He is more formal in his speech when he's an adult, blunt and usually doesn't think about others feelings before speaking. He doesn't mean for this to come off hurtful, he just say or replies to things without concern. But when he is in a joking mood, it may come off as sarcasm, even though it isn't.

Background- As a foal he loves adventure like his mother, but also likes the structured dynamics of being in a herd. He likes just being young and fun.. but sadly this will come to an end. At the current time he is a bit confused about his feelings on training, with his mother, he finds them pointless and a waste of time but when he starts training with his father, he'll understand a bit more why those practices were necessary and perhaps even beneficial to his training.

As the months go on training with Gabriel go on, his feelings towards things are slowly changed, leaving him a bit emotionless towards most things. At least that's the way it seems on the outside. For the most part, it could be true. But no one will find out until they break through his shell and reach his inner gooey-ness. Which, isn't all that hard to get too.

Mate- Clary [ x ]

Family

Siblings Zachariah Archangelica
(Half-Siblings) Nevara Aylen ???

Mother Melanie

Father- Gabriel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Roleplays

In Progress

[PRP] At night is when I first met you. - Clary
[PRP] Princess Playdate - Utpala

Finished!

Dead Rp/Not Finished

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:17 pm

User Image

Likes- Being around others, helping them with they're appearance, flowers, dancing and the moon.

Dislikes- Being yelled at, inconvenienced, feeling stupid or inferior.

Personality-
She loves interaction with pretty much anyone, though they may not feel the same once they are put under her scrutinizing eye. She doesn't mean for her comments or suggestions to be mean in any way, simply a way to help those to better themselves physically. Like her mother; gender and breed doesn't matter much when it comes to friends or acquaintances. Though she's always been fond of males and seeking their attention since she grew up without a male role.

Background- Rayne grew up in a family devoid of a male influence since her father had left they're mother before they were born. So, since the beginning it had been Charolette and herself, and even though theres alot of tension in that relationship as well, due to there night/day differences- she loves her sister more than anything.

Early in life she had learned she loved dancing and singing and took it upon herself to get better at both.

She has since happened upon a different looking stallion that has stolen her heart and has showed her a different way of living.
Herd - [xx]

randomly sticking this here- Lifemate Agreement

Mate- Wenopa Mindsend's Teepee- [x]

Family

Children - Cz Unesdala Aisgi Tristian

Mother- Nevara

Father- Taigi

Siblings- Charlotte

grandmother Melanie

grandfather Kieran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Rayne's Rp's

In Progress

Finished!
2. In Thread rp with Einarr
3. PM Rp with Einarr

Dead/Not Finished
1. [PRP] Sisters (Charlotte)
4. [PRP] Homecoming (Taigi, Nevara, Charlotte)
5. [PRP] Searching... for someone. (Wenopa)
6. [PRP]A Spoiled Princess and a King to be? (King)

In-thread RP between Rayne and Einarr:

Quote:
Einarr: [trots away from me and then does a circle, a bit annoyed, but otherwise not caring much what I or anyone else does. >> Sees Rayne, indeed, but the likes of her aren't all that eager to associate with the likes of him, in his experience, so he crops at some grass and is generally unconcerned]

Quote:
Ray- *looks around and spots the odd looking stallion and tilts her head* hmm.. *eyes his flowing hair mixed with the horns* Hmm.. *wanders over for a closer look*

Quote:
Einarr: [ears perk toward her approach, even though he doesn't look at her, and lifts his head, eying the approaching mare coolly from beneath his mask. Another curious mare, like the pregnant one that had harassed him before...? Gruh.]

Quote:
Ray- *Gives him another once over and smiles sweetly* You know, you have alot of potential here.. *she smiles again, her glaze still locked on his long onyx colored hair. Even while traveling with her parents, she had never seen such silky beauty* So how did you get such a.. covering? *curiously referring to mask*

Quote:
Einarr: [narrows his eyes slightly and snorts, turning his head a bit to make certain there are no others about that the mare could be speaking to. No, once again, he finds himself the target for curious mares.] ... Is it the custom of mares in this land to be brash and intrusive?

Quote:
Ray- *snickers to herself* I happen to be like this with everyone. I'm simply trying to lend someone a little advice. I mean, you have such lovely hair. Why would you want to cover it up with such a thing?

Quote:
Einarr: [slightly flattered by the comment about his hair, if only because it's the feature that most defines him as his mother's son] You assume I wear these adornments by choice. [drags a hoof through the grass, parting it, and looking irritated again] And by your answer, I assume yes.

Quote:
Ray- *steps closer, almost nose to nose and continues to inspect him further* Well I only just met you, so you can expect me to know just on a glance. *rolls her eyes enthusiastically* Are you always this rude to everyone you just meet or am I just special?

Quote:
Einarr: [wants to back away when she approaches, and that just irritates him, so he sneers and holds his ground, though his legs are stiff and straight] Awfully pushy, aren't you? Not the most attractive feature on a mare. [eyes flick up and down her front, annoyance making them a bit brighter than even usual]

Quote:
Ray- Eh, must be a sibling trait I guess. *steps back slightly and smiles* And not everyone has a problem with "pushy" females. *huffs and lifts her snout*

Quote:
Einarr: And yet here you are, pushing at me. [lashes his tail behind him and doesn't bother to hide the huff in his own tone] What do you want, mare?

Quote:
Ray- *scowls* I dont need a reason to try to being nice. Even if i don't do it often. Is there any other reason you think I'm here besides trying to speak with you?

Quote:
Einarr: [steps forward, retaking the space she forfeited when she backed away from him] Your first comments were about the bones all over my body. [lifts his chin, looking down at her from underneath his mask] Curiosity, even if there's no malice behind it, could get you hurt. What if I was hungry, mare?

Quote:
Ray- *glares up at him, irritation shinning clearly in her eyes* I'm not just the little 'mare' you keep calling me. I have strong females in my family, and you may be surprised by this 'mares' appearance. And I have a name.

Quote:
Einarr: [irritated himself, moreso because he's impressed by the mare's pluck. How long had it been since a mare had stood up to him without flinching? He couldn't recall, if ever, it happening.] You haven't offered it, and there are worse things I could be calling you. [curls his lip at her, but doesn't make any other unfriendly advances]

Quote:
Ray- I'm sure of that. But you would have already if you were going to. *looks him straight in the eyes, unflinching, unmoving, and unemotional* Why was he so damn stubborn. Almost as bad as my sister. Errr!

Quote:
Einarr: [snaps at her, testy because she's right and he isn't used to being responded to in such a bald, matter-of-fact way] Are you going to give it to me then, mare, or continue to be offended that I call you by what you are and not who you are?

Quote:
Ray-*blinks suddenly and tilts her head away from the stallion* Well that was uncalled for. And I don't put myself in useless situations unless the time calls for it. And you don't seem like the type either. Unless you care to show me otherwise. *lifts her brow in a slight challenge*

Quote:
Einarr: [works his jaw, annoyance obvious in the set of his mouth and his eyes, but nevertheless he snorts and swings his head away] I have no desire to bully a mare. You'd think the fairer sex would take a care around a dangerous looking stranger, but you prove the rule, just as all the others I've encountered here have.

Quote:
Ray- *continues to eye him curious, only this time watching his body language and facial expressions.* Did she hit some kind of nerve? you have no desire to bully one, and yet your rude to one even though she's 'trying' to be nice? And I don;t like you calling me mare because the way your using it sounds like an insult.

Quote:
Einarr: [faces her again, voice coming out on a rumble as he attempts to restrain his temper] You have no idea what my rude is, mare. I'm simply reacting to you prancing over to inspect and criticize my appearance without a backward thought as to whether your intervention would be appreciated - which, where I come from, is rude. [rolls his eyes, seeming to calm a bit now that his little snit has been spoken] It's no concern of mine if you choose to be insulted by something you could easily change. [Lashes his tail behind him again, lip still curled slightly, but seeming overall in no worse a mood than he was initially]

Quote:
Ray- *scowls at him again and stomps her hoof* Fine, see what I did as you'd like to. But shoving others away isn't going to help anything. *glances at her hooves for a moment, perhaps showing a bit of remorse for some of what she'd done/said before glaring back up at him*

Quote:
Einarr: [blinks when she ducks her head, wondering if anything he'd said has gotten through, and remarkably, is a little disappointed by the fact that she might have been cowed. Is quickly relieved of that notion, however, when she glares at him again] So says the mare who won't even introduce herself. [despite his intentions, she's impressed him, so he bows his head a bit. Though he still looks fierce, there's something that might be interest in his eyes now] I am Einarr. Perhaps I push you, little mare, to see how hard you'll push back.

Quote:
Ray-*eyes him suspiciously for a moment* Well it's nice to know you come with a name as well. *she teased* I'm Rayne.

PM RP with Deri

Derivative

[standing at the edge of a pool, dipping his face into the water both to drink and wash away the blood around his mouth]

bella dea
She was parched. Her lips were sticking and her tongue was starting to feel like sand paper. Definitely NOT something Rayne liked experiencing, after all, she was suppose to uphold a perfect imagine. Not matter how much work it was to make sure every hair was in place. Sometimes she felt it wasn't worth the hassle and then she other that pasted her and she'd know she did all the work for something.

As she approached the small pool her mouth watered with anticipation. Until she smelled another in the area and she froze. How could she let another see her like this? She didn't even have her accessories straightened. Crap!

Peeking her head through the bushes that surrounded the area she spotted a similar face she had seen only days ago. An arrogant stallion that had the most beautiful hair she'd ever seen. And yet didn't have much in the line of manors, but had also managed to make her feel regret. She never allowed anyone to make her feel like that. And yet she couldn't help but feel slightest bit sorry for being rude to him herself.

Derivative
If it had been a little warmer, Einarr would have just gone for a swim. As it was, there was just enough bite in the air that he knew he'd regret it if he went into the water, and so he stood on the edge, front hooves barely in the water, and drank.

Drank, and did his best to rid the blood from his muzzle. Not that it made him exactly uncomfortable, it was just that he wasn't the type to go around flaunting his bloodlust. He wasn't a simple-minded feeding machine, and even if he didn't want to care what others thought, the truth of the matter was he did - even if he wouldn't admit it to himself.

The scent on the air changed and he frowned, lifting his head, water dripping pink from his chin. His ears flicked toward the source and he narrowed his eyes, tail flicking restlessly behind him.

"What do you want?" He demanded to the open air, wondering if whoever was in hiding would reveal themselves, or if he would have to chase them out.

bella dea
Her eyes narrowed at the tone he chose to use. Even if he didn't know it was her, he could have asked nicer. "I was just coming here to freshen up, you don't have to be so rude about it!" She found herself saying as she lifted her chin and exited the bushes she was hiding behind. She wouldn't let something like looks get in the way of being shown respect.

Her eyes slide down over his body and froze at small red drops on his chin. She might have naive but she knew what the droplets were but wasn't sure if they were from him, or from something else he might have encountered. The concern showed through her eyes as she glanced back into his. "Are you alright? Did something hurt you?"

Derivative
Ah, the mare. Muscles that had gone tense relaxed a fraction, though as always, he wasn't entirely at ease. It would be his ill luck that the smart-mouthed female would find her way to him once again. He didn't exactly mind her company, at least not as much as he tended to others, but that didn't mean he was about to seek it out.

It wouldn't do to chase her away, though, especially since she was no threat to him. Last time, she'd proved to be interesting for the duration of their conversation, so who knew?

Then again, last time he hadn't had blood all over his face.

Lips pulling back into a sneer, he stepped forward, shaking his mane out. The ends of it were wet, and clung to his chest as he approached her.

"Rayne." It wasn't difficult to remember her name, given he met so few who offered theirs - or whose he cared to take. At her question, he snorted, tail moving in a more agitated manner behind him.

"Hurt? Hardly." Dragging a hoof through the grass, he said bluntly, "I've just eaten."

bella dea
The fact that he remembered her name brought the sides of her mouth up slightly. Besides her family she hadn't met anyone that remembered her name, or that she had seen more than once to repeat it. But non the less she liked that he had remembered it.

"But thats... " she didn't finish the sentence, just took a step closer to inspect him more closely. It was true, the blood wasn't from him, but then what was it from? She had never heard of anything eating blood before, though she also hadnt traveled far away from her birth place either. So it wasn't that shocking to her that she didn't know muc about the habits of others. "You may want to wash that off before someone sees it, try rubbing it on smooth rock in the water."

Walking around him to the edge of the water she dipped her muzzle in the water to finally drench her parched tongue. It was so nice, chilled water hit her stomach hard, but she didn't care. It tasted to good.

Derivative
Her words and her appearance contradicted one another. A unicorn, for all he could see a fully-blooded one, wasn't scolding him for feasting on the flesh of others, but was simply concerned about how it might look? His brows drew together and he watched her, gaze narrowed, as she drank the icy water.

Likely she was just worried about what others would think if they saw her with him. The thought annoyed him, because annoyance was easier than being hurt, even just a little bit. More, because he'd told himself a long time ago he wouldn't let the careless judgments of others hurt him, especially not outspoken mares he'd only just met.

"Worried, mare?" Stalking toward her, head lowering, his gaze roved along the line of her neck, to the delicate sweep of her jawline. "I wouldn't be. No one's going to consider the likes of you a friend of mine."

bella dea
"Of course not! I simply would not want anyone getting the wrong idea with the mess you've made. And besides you wouldn't want it to stain and ruin your coat." The light color of his fur would easily stain and therefore would probably cause problems for him further down the road. She might have seemed one minded, but to her it meant more than that, she didn't want anyone thinking he was a selfish killer, even if she had just met him. After all, lots of animals fed on the flesh of others. For all she knew it could have been something as minor as a small rabbit. She kept telling herself.

"And no one would think to consider us friends because of that foul attitude you keep giving when I'm just trying to help you!" She fumed. This stallion was infuriating and yet she seemed to like the small bickering. It wasn't something she got very often unless it was her sister, but then Charlie would always play a trick on her to get her angry. This was just harmless fun.

Derivative
"You're awfully worried about someone else's appearane." He didn't know if he actively disliked it or not, but given that she was looking at him as a whole - probably not. It was true that more often than not others would look at him and see Kalona, even without the wings, and blood all over his muzzle wouldn't help. He didn't need some self-important unicorn to tell him that he ought to clean himself up all pretty and look kind and harmless for all the innocent bystanders.

He wasn't kind, and he was by no means harmless. He wasn't the type that liked to toy with his prey and lure it in with false pretenses, so he didn't even have that as an excuse. Anyone who looked at him, and the bones adorning his body, and saw someone who was more curiosity than threat, had something wrong between their ears.

Stopping short of invading her space entirely, he watched her dubiously, running his tongue along his lips to clean some of the blood away. "Why does it matter to you?"

bella dea
"I simply think that if someone cares about they're appearence then they're most likely more willing to care about more than that. And that fact that it helps make a good impression isn't bad either." Rayne had never really cared about races before, to her everyone was pretty much the same. In her family there wasn't much prejuiduce expect for her grandmother, but she was just terrified of Kalona and no one knew why.

Taking care of one self showed more than just someone that cared about external appearence, it was also that others out there judged on what one looked like and how well one carried oneself. It was just a simple lesson she learned from a wandering soquili from a different region. She was beautiful, elegant and refined. And though she traveled throughout the land she always kept up her appearence incase she met that perfect someone. Ever since Rayne had wanted to be just like her. Though she was definitely lacking on the refined bit.

She watched him closely as he licked his lips, even look a step closer. "I just think it's better to always look your best, no matter what your doing." she said softly, remembering that she had yet to clean and prep herself for the day. Oh well....

Derivative
Tail lashing behind him in annoyance, Einarr laughed, though it was a derisive bark of a noise. "Do you think a little blood on my face or in my mane is going to change anyone's first opinion of me? As soon as they lay eyes on me they decide what kind of Soquili I am," he added, bitterness lacing his voice.

He'd seen it all before, hadn't he? Countless times growing up, countless more as a young adult, breaking away from a herd that had never really been his, traveling to new places. The faces changed, but the feeling behind them never seemed to.

Well, until here. He could admit, if only to himself, that he'd never met someone quite like Rayne. Whether or not that was a good thing, only time would tell.

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas