Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

Ryxga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 pm
Hitome silently arose to join the crowd in going to the concert hall. All of these precessions were getting old, but it needed to be done to introduce the newcomers to the odd school. He watched Dracmon finish his blood, and watched as the last few stragglers followed, then began to join them. Dracmon scanned the area with his hands, and quietly laughed to himself at the mischief he was going to ensue in the area. He at least planned to scare the younger digimon, or even the younger humans, just to get a whiff of fear that he loved oh so much, or maybe just sneak into the girls lavatory and pop out of the air vent...he was creative enough.

Whence inside, Hitome sat down on the velvety cushioned seats, and awaited the beginning of the precession, when he noticed he was alone. Dracmon was nowhere to be found. He sighed slightly, and looked around for signs of pandemonium, when he heard a girls yelp. Dracmon was there, naturally, and he was lifting every girl's skirt that passed by him, laughing a slight raspy laugh. Hitome sighed again and walked hastily down to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:47 pm
Tice started to head to the concert hall with the other sudents,"Hmm this is probably a welcome spech or something along those lines don't you think Dorumon? "Sounds about right,and I thought you said you were gonna try and hide your intelect for this school? "Well you are the only one paying attion to me to me right now, so i don't have to hide it yet."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 pm
Nagato walked with dom to the concert hall.
"Well, I don't mind playing the tenor saxophone for my last time at the introductory ceremony, it was just as interesting as it was in second year."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm
Kari looked up, shocked as the Leormon approached, and Gatomon leapt out of her arms. "Hello to you." She purred, sitting in front of Kari. She waved shyly, letting her white partner do the talking. As the newcomers left, Kari finally snapped back to her senses and hurried after the other students, wondering where they were going.

((Blech. ><))  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 am
Dom nodded to Nagato as they walked inside and behind the stage.
"Could I hang with you while my partner plays in the concert?" Says the Leormon as he points to the crowd where Dom was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 am
Hitome crept behind Dracmon, making a scene by himself, and tried to sneek up on him. Slightly hunched, and walking lightly, he made his way to the undead creature, who was hiding under someone's seat. He smiled, grabbed the little vampire, and apologized to the person that he just rudely interrupted by way of invading the spacial 'bubble,' that everyone who was young here had.

Dracmon just laughed and waved at the girls he had just embarrassed. "Thanks fer the show!" and Dracmon just continued laughing, almost hysterically, when suddenly he just bit down on Hitome's arm. "Still hungry?" asked Hitome, without feeling any shock or distinct emotion toward the bite. Dracmon nodded while the arm was still placed inside of his mouth, making the arm move slightly. "Don't drink too much, or I might have to go to the hospital again." Hitome reminisced on the time everyone thought he was anemic, only because of his undead digimon's needs. "And I'm glad you didn't bite anyone other than me this time..."  

Ryxga

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 pm
"I'd like to welcome you all seeing as most students are here by now. I'm Eri and this is Witchmon. I'm the student body preisdent so feel free to ask me what ever you want. Now to start off we will be handing out your rooms" Eri said with a warm smile as he looked over at Witchmon. She had a bag of paper in her hands nad grined before tossing it all into the air, waveing her hand a scrap of paper went off to every student.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 pm
"Why don't you and gaomon hang out, since I have to play as well."
Nagato left gaomon and leormon together.
"Well, what do you want to do leormon?"  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm
Grabbing the piece of paper, Kari surveyed it quickly, Gatomon weaving her way onto her back. "Looks like we're up pretty high. I wonder who else is there?" Gatomon nodded. "I also want to know why we're here - our rooms are handed out." Kari looked at her partner, and said, "Timetables, maybe?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:25 pm
Hitome scanned his paper that flew into his hand. "C-3? A high room. Good." He shook Dracmon off of his arm, and wrapped it with his dark blue sleeve, letting the liquid ruby corrode it. Dracmon looked depressed for a few seconds, but suddenly smiled his usual smile. "You needs friends, lots and lots of friends, Hitome-sama. I getting tired of yer blood.." Hitome sighed. "I'm sure the nurse will donate some blood, considering your probably the only undead digimon that thrives on blood and data. I can't continue giving you blood..." Dracmon, ignoring this, runs down the aisles to some blood he found interesting. "There are many, many good blood types here....the one with the Gaomon....the one with the Leormon....OooOoh, and the one with the Gatomon." He began to run to the Gatomon. The smell of her strength as a champion lured him with temptation.  

Ryxga

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 pm
Startled beyond belief, the cat digimon perceived the rookie digimon charging at her as a threat, and behaved as any good partner should. Hissing violently, she lunged at the Dracmon, tackling him. She knew that Dracmon sucked blood of both humans and digimon, and didn't want to take any chances. "You listen here, rookie! I don't want you touching or even looking at my partner, got it?" Her hostile tone was almost as painful as her claws digging into the rookie. Horrified, Kata ran forward and grabbed Gatomon, apologizing profusely for a seemingly unprovoked attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:40 pm
Gaomon just sat there, waiting for leormon to respond....  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Hitome got out of his seat, and walked to the aisle, only to see his partner on the ground, about to be torn to shreds. "Forgive me. Or rather, my digimon's poor social skills. He likes people for the smell of their blood that is vented through one's pores." He approached Gatomon and kneeled down. "Can I have him back now?"

Dracmon smiled. "Awww. But you're scents of blood smell reeeaaal good!" He sniffed around the area, considering that he can only see through his hands, not his painted eyes. "I smell Hitome-sama! I want more blood, that's not yours." He attempts to bite Gatomon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:08 pm
Reeling back in disgust, Gatomon tried to scratch the Dracmon full across the face. "Taste your own blood." She spat venomously. "I'm sorry about that, Mr. Hitome." Snarling, Gatomon leapt back into Kata's arms, spitting. "Don't see why you'd want him." Kata looked horrified at Gatomon. "Would you stop? I'm really sorry. We'll just move." She took her leave, apologizing the whole way.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:31 pm
Gaomon saw the incident with the dracmon, and made a mental note.
"Never go by dracmon unless they are attended to..."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games