Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:59 pm
"you never know, gatomon.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:04 pm
"Thank you sir." Tice said a little shyly.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:08 pm
a smirk formed on nagato's face.
"Well, since you're considerably early.....why don't I test you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:39 am
Rick and gabumon finally made it to the DATS Headquarters' entrance. Rick's heart was throbbing because of the excitement. Rick and Gabumon soon walked into the building. "Whoooaaaa! This place is awesome!!!" "Hellooooo!! Anyon here!?"  

oreck01

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 am
Dom grabbed a couple of eggs from the fridge and cracked them into a frying pan. He turned and grabbed some bacon and began to fry them aswell. He served them onto two plates as Leormon jumped onto the table and began to eat. Dom smiled as he pulled a chair over and sat down. Leormon burped as he finished up quick. Dom sighed and geve him another slice of bacon. "You need to be ready for today." Leormon smirked as he began to eat. Once Dom finished eating he put the plates in the sink to soak. Dom ran to the door an put his shoes on. He looked on the counter by the door as he waited for Leormon to come and grabbed the money his Mum had left him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 am
Gatomon sniffed, turning her head up. "They'd better be good." She mewed, a dissatisfied expression on her face. Not looking away from her work, Kari said, "Stop resenting them. Just because I can't walk anymore didn't mean we had to quit, did it?" "You resent that chair as much as I do." "So? I'm happy I'm here." "That's not what you say in your sleep." "Could you stop doing that?'' The pair kept bickering, soft enough so the newbies couldn't hear, but loud enough for the Captain, just how Gatomon wanted it.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:21 am
Dom walked out the door and Leormon followed. He locked the door and walked to the lift. He pushed the button and waited expectantly for the door to shut. Dom didn't worry about people inside the building, it was outside it was rough. Dom walked out the building and saw some kids who had chased him the day before. They turned to him but Leormon growled at them and they turned away. Dom walked to his garage and Dom unlocked the door and jumped on his scooter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 pm
"Open up gate #2!"
rick walks in.
"Welcome. I was about to test your teammate, would you like to join in?"  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:35 pm
Dom sat on his scooter and put Leormon inbetween his legs so he was safe when riding. Dom kicked the peddle out and speeds off down the street. Dom got rode down the street as fast as he could to as he was late already. Leormons cheeks where flapping against the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 pm
Rick and gabumon stood at attention. "Yes Sir!!' "Excuse me, what do you mean a test and whose my partner?"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Nagato points to rick.
"He is one of your partners. your other one should be on his way. Now, about the test, its a sparring test."
Nagato smiles at gatomon, only her and kari aware of just what these kids were up against.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Gatomon smiled back at her captain, dissatisfied just to watch, but wouldn't say any more. The two partners had already sparred on a delicate topic - Kari's wheelchair, and they both brooded in silence.  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 pm
"Sparring? Ok it will be a good to get some more practice,my sensei will be proud."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:56 pm
"Not us, our digimon. I want to see how far you guys have progrressed already." (Only champion level.)  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 pm
Epic_Muffin
"Not us, our digimon. I want to see how far you guys have progrressed already." (Only champion level.)

"You mean like a battle with our digimon,wont that be a little dangerous?"
Tice looks at his captin a little unshure  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games