Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:13 am
Ryo soon turned back to his human-self."AHh, you could've left me one" Ryo smelled something in the air and looked at Corvus."We should probably go because I think more may be on their way."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:34 pm
"Fine. Lead the way my canine friend." He lifted his hand as to go a way. The stampede got louder and soon the others will find the inrecognizable bodies of the hybrids. "The woods end not far from here. We will find a few villages over there." Corvus smiled as usual. "Unless yo wanna fight them minotaurs. I'm sure you can handle it." he smirked ashe walked on. "C'mon Ro." The reaven flew on his shoulder.  

Ryxga

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Ryo started to lead the way and chuckled."No thanks cause even I'm getting tired. This way." Ryo sniffed again and took a right turn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 pm
Corvus followed. The stampeding was getting louder. "I think we should kinda run soon..." Ro flew ahead. "Ro is a coward too..." Corvus peered behind him and saw instead of minotaurs, a band of demons that control the forest. "OK, RUN! Demons outmatch everything right now, so RUN!" He began to run steadily.  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:07 pm
OOOH, FUN!
(Nagato, Vampire.)
nagato jumped around the tree branches, trying to make a good distraction to the demons, that were chasing the wolf and the other guy.
"We all should know by now that I can run faster than you ^^!" Said nagato under his breath.
A lightning bolt shot down into the middle of the crowd of demons, scattering them, and causing them to take time to get back into their ranks.
nagato tried to catch up to the two, but the demons cut in front of him, blocking him.
Nagato hid in the trees until all the noise was gone, and gave up on the two.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:28 pm
Corvus looked over his shoulder when he noticed a a bright light were they once were. He looked slightly shocked, and looked over head. "Was that lightning in a clear starry sky?" The clearing was not far ahead. Corvus began running backwards and looking the opposite way. "I wonder if there is more than demons here...but then there is also Archdemons here as well...." He made a sickly face and continued running backwards, not even looking forwards to see where he was going. When he turned around, there was a hunched figure standing in their way, blocking the way to the village.  

Ryxga

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:17 pm
"I smelled a vampire earlier and I hate vampires." Ryo stopped when they saw a hunched figure."Hey, you need to get out of the away, now." He didn't make a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:49 pm
"You do not respond to the lord of this area with such a tone..." The voice of the figure seemed to cut through the trees with a knife. It sounded manipulative, angry, but most of all sadistic. The hunched figured moved not at all. "I came as a warning, youths. Do not meddle in such affairs. If you do, I will have to fight you, and I dislike massacreing weaklings." Corvus squinting at the figure, and noticed that he had no legs. A spirit? A man? What was he? He began to forward himself to the two of them. With that, his features became clearer. He was a creature with no body, nothing but a cloak, that and he had long silvery hair. When he came closer to the light, it was noticed that he wore a black mask with indents making a spiral on it, and his left eyehole seemed forced open. A ghostly sight indeed.  

Ryxga

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 am
(ooh, I think I shall join this one, but I shall wait until a more proper storyline moment for myself to join instead of another random encounter at night in a city)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:18 pm
nagato continues his chase, after a long time of thinking, after about ten minutes, he stumbles upon them, still about ten yards away.
"Ugh, how can anything smell that BAD......werewolves...I swear.."
then nagato saw it, the ghostly figure.
"......better stay out of this for a little while longer...."
nagato went back ten more yards, waiting to see what would happen to them.  

Amias Nicht

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:37 pm
(this looks like fun and i love rping with orek lol
i know i dont have to but i kinda want a lil bio ok
name ouran
race hybrid vampire/angel/unown but gives him a speacial power when in a near death state and takes over body lol
powers flight (because he can have wings) enhanced strength and speed (not super strength or speed just way stronger than a human) and able to control blood other powers may come along in story
light does not effect him because he is also a angel
has black vampire wing at night and angel wings during the day
carries a sword thats ability change from angel makes it glow green to vampire glow red like blood
sorry makeing sound strong really he kinda is the big flaw whitch makes me think its ok is that he is young very clumsy and doesnt know what he is doing so umm yeah basically he knows bearly anything )

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z40/Gaarazgurl1310/Animecouple6.jpg

ouran was flying over a forest not knowing what to do he was 16 and someone had just tried to kill him but he killed him with the sword his father gave him along time ago

under him was a werewolf and guy introuble and something inside him made him need to help

"hey um do you guys need any help," ouran said pulling out his sword and supriseingly the blood stains were gone (later will find out the sword absorbed the blood)
and the sword was glowing red so he slashed through a demon and ran close to the werewolf and other guy flying
"i know this isnt really the right time to introduce myself but hi im ouran,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:33 pm
"Ahaha. They seem to flock to you, young ones." the ghostly figure chuckled maniacally. He was moving slightly forward, when the sound of a slight rain seemed to surround them. The figure looked at a clearing in the trees, and when the rain sound stopped, the figure sighed. "REI! There is no time for this. We must leave to awaken him!" The voice was old, wise, demanding and even a hint of respect came from it. The ghostly figure with the mask was seemingly dishearted, and he floated away, fading into the light. When Corvus looked to see where the Rain-Man was doing, he was gone.

"Wow! That was wierd..." Corvus did a usual smile, and looked around. He was startled by an odd creature with wings. His hands began to glow, as he became defensive. "Are you a demon, or a Tortured Soul?" His eyes gleamed in the moonlight, slowly giving way to the twilight ahead. "If you step closer, you WILL die a horrid death."  

Ryxga

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm
ouran flew down and his wings detracted and he put his sword up
ouran smiled unaware really that if he says the wrong thing or makes the wrong he could just might die "who me no im no demon im a vampire and an angel i think thats it really i dont know i never new my dad i heard he was a vampire and thats it lol im sorry i talk to much," ouran said laughing and really nervous  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:02 am
"Well," Said nagato as he emerged from the trees, "That werewolf better plug his nose, he's got two vampires here now..."
nagato jumped onto a tree branch, waiting to see everyone's reactions to him.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:31 pm
Corvus' hands gleamed. He was taught never to trust a vampire, that they were just bloodthirsty (literally), violent, and lustful...well, werewolves weren't much better in lore, but at least the werewolf introduced himself by attacking an ENEMY first. "Two vampires, huh? Well, whatever you are..." He pointed to the first vampire that talked too much. "You don't wear Imperial cloth, or even a region's cloth....who are you and what do you want?" Just as he said that, a long stream of orange and red flew behind Corvus, flying to the village. The stream seemed to scream in the air, and whence it hit its target, it caused a large-scale explosion, sending fire and debris to unwary residents. It was obvious that it was a catapult, more likely a trobuchet, filled to its limits with odd mixtures of items....none sen in that are before. When the fire hit the rooves, it became green, and seemingly infected the entire area around it. The only thing was that there was a nonestop barrage of these horrid green fires. Screams and cries filled the air, as the atmosphere began to fill with ash, an odd reddish color.

Corvus' ravenhad flown down and began to scout the area, and without thinking, Corvus slid on his feet down a small slope toward the village.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games