Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:23 pm
Dom smiled as he head a swift slicing sound. Dom realised qucikly grabbed Evelyn and pulled her dow to the floor just befor a Snimons blade narrowly missed their heads.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Evelyn cringed as she hit the grass, again. Gatomon hissed, and pinned Patamon to the ground, saving him from the other blade. Without a word, she leapt up, and launched herself at the digimon. "Gatomon!!" Evelyn cried, concerned.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 am
Dom saw another blade about to hit Evelyn so Dom got up and grabbed her again. Patamon fierd a boom bubble at the Snimon but it did nothing much. Dom saw that Patamon needed help but he couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:27 am
Evelyn grimaced. "Thanks, now I'll keep a look out." she said slightly embarrassed. Gatomon leapt towards the Digimon, and landed a Lightning Claw right at the head. Roaring in pain, Snimon stumbled back and hit Gatomon with it's blade.

Evelyn's heart stopped, and she raced over to her partner, gathering a few sizable rocks as she went as fast as she could. She took a position over her fallen partner, a few meters away from Dom, and launched a trio of stones at Snimon.  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:30 am
"Pepper Breath!!" A fire ball burned the snimon. Rick and agumon ran out of the bushes to the boy and girl."Hey, you guys need a hand?" Snimon was getting ready to at it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:53 am
The Snimon was angered by the attacks and the rocks and was about to slice at he new guy and Evelyn Dom saw this and grabbed a few rocks also and threw them at the Snimon to draw his attention. The Snimon turned his attention to Dom as Dom ran off towards a cliff. The Snimon started to swing at Dom but he leapt over it and got to the cliff edge as Patamon followed and got onto the same side as Dom.
"Wow that's a mighty drop Patamon." Said Dom as the Snimon cut Dom off complealy from the others.
"Dom I don't want to... it's tooo scary." He said as he shook oin fear. Dom heald him as the Snimon drew closer.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:23 am
Evelyn's breath caught in her throat as she saw what was happening. Taking a breath, she launched herself at the Snimon, clinging to it's back. Startled, it whacked at her, trying to shake her off, or hurt her. However, she was just out of reach, but since the balance was knocked off, the Snimon, and Evelyn, went tumbling off of the cliff.

Gatomon froze. "Evelyn!!!!" she cried, tears in her eyes. Her partner had just sacrificed herself for Dom!

((She's alive, she'll fly up in the next post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:53 pm
((Aww you spoiled the supprise.)) Dom saw this and fell to his knees. "Why'd she sacrifice herself for me?" Dom stood up and wiped a tear from his eye and hurdled himself at the cliff but Patamon grabbed onto him to hold him back.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 pm
Name: Richter
Digimon: Gaomon

Description: long, black hair, wears a dark green overcoat, and black pants. Black shoes, and white gloves.

Equipment with you: Bow+arrows, ten-watt batteries, screwdriver, axe, digivice burst mode, and a small knife.

Are you virus, vaccine or data: data  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 pm
"Digisoul...charge!"
"Gaomon, evolve! Gaogamon!"
"Spiral blow!"
Gaogamon charges at snimon, and wraps him up in his scarf thing, and holds him to the ground.
"Double dash claw!"
At high speed, gaogamon slashes snimon, and backs off, waiting to see if his attack deleted it.

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 pm
Epic_Muffin
"Digisoul...charge!"
"Spiral blow!"
Gaogamon charges at snimon, and wraps him up in his scarf thing, and holds him to the ground.
"Double dash claw!"
At high speed, gaogamon slashes snimon, and backs off, waiting to see if his attack deleted it.

(Um.. there's a slight problem with that Epicy. See, I kinda need that digimon so my character lives - we just tumbled off a huge cliff together and he flies, and was supposed to bring us back up.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
"Digisoul...charge!"
"Spiral blow!"
"Double dash claw!"

(Um.. there's a slight problem with that Epicy. See, I kinda need that digimon so my character lives - we just tumbled off a huge cliff together and he flies, and was supposed to bring us back up.)

-and then gaogamon conveiniently knocks snimon off the cliff XD-  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:30 am
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
"Digisoul...charge!"
"Spiral blow!"
"Double dash claw!"

-and then gaogamon conveiniently knocks snimon off the cliff XD-

There were a few painful minutes of silence, and one could almost hear a buzzing sound disappearing. Then, finally, the buzzing returned. Growing louder, Snimon's face finally appeared over the cliff, with Evelyn behind. The back of her leg was bleeding a bit, but she just looked like she had planned that all along. Smiling, she leapt off, clutching a black ring. "Thanks, pal!" she said, patting the insect on the head. It flew off quickly before anything could be cleared up. Gatomon ran back to her, clinging to her partner. Evelyn hugged her, and she looked back at Dom. "Just a dark ring." she said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 pm
(Epic Gaomon is data not vaccine)
"I wan't worried about you... but we should try to fix up that leg, I think I saw a city on the other side of those woods that we just came from." Said Dom as he offered her to put her arm round his shoulder so they could bove quicker. Dom also saw the Snimon all recovered flying away. Dom wondered who would stop this happening again or who even did this?  

Doranak

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 pm
Rick walks over to the girl and boy."You're tougher than you look. Names Rick let me give ya a hand." Rick grabs her arm and picks her up. "I'm agumon its nice to meet ya guys.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games