Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:41 pm
Looks at his general "Yin, I need you and Machinedramon to scout, and increase their powers if fail, with the chaos spore in Chaos Gallantmon."

A black gaogamon appeared next to Kaji ," Master, it seems some guardians are coming towards Virus MetalGreymon and Skull Satamon.." Another black dog took place next to him ,"It doesn't matter, skull satamons staff has been equipped with enough digital power to defeat them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm
"Moku,I have just got a mission from a digimon town,it looks like a skull statmon and a Virus MetalGreymon are heading to a digitown i need a person to help me stop them so lets go."Reki and his digimon walk to the gate with Moku and Terriermon.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 pm
RP name: Shawn
Digimon Partner: Veemon, Agumon, Orange Data Guilmon
Guardian or Alter: Guardian  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:09 pm
Shawn walks up to the Guardian HQ "Yeah this is the place Veemon" "It is" "yup" Shawn walks up to a base and goes in as he sees two people and there digimon walking out. "We've come here to be Guardians" "Yes thats right"  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:50 am
Rick turned around and heard the boy and veemon."You might want get in line, pal." "Because we want to be guardians as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:24 am
"Am I allowed direct interference? Or shall I be stuck watching those two do their work?"  

Yin Yun Yang

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:46 pm
Shawn turned to the boy and his digimon"Well it looks like your line is moving forward can we come?" "Yeah we'll back you up" "Oh sorry my name is Shawn, and this here is Veemon." "Hi"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:09 pm
Moku turns and looks at the two boys."Well its ok with me more people would be good, but its up to the chief right Reki." "Thats right chief Reki your choice now."  

Poke__Trainer101

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Reki and his three digimon turn towards the two boys."You both look good and we will need more Guardians and you both look like fine new recruit.So as your first mission you will come with us on this mission,if its ok with you guys?" "Do you think thats a good idea for new guys?
"Of course Gabumon."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm
"Sounds good to us" "Yeah lets do it" "So where we headed.  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:50 pm
"A digitown East from here two digimon are on a rampage and might destroy the town, its our job to go and stop them."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:29 pm
"Yin, interfere when needed, so attack when metal greymon is on the verge of destruction. Also Skull Satamon must not be destroyed, I have future plans with him...."  

Viet Dragon Note

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm
Zero slater
Shawn turned to the boy and his digimon"Well it looks like your line is moving forward can we come?" "Yeah we'll back you up" "Oh sorry my name is Shawn, and this here is Veemon." "Hi"
"Names rick and this is my partner gaomon." Gaomon bowed as a sign of respect."We will be ready anything for sir.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:36 pm
oreck01
Zero slater
"Names rick and this is my partner gaomon." Gaomon bowed as a sign of respect."We will be ready anything for sir.

"Nice to meet you two" "Yes its nice to meet you" "Lets get this Mission underway"  

Zero slater

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:24 pm
"Ok you three lets move out." Reki and his three digimon start to walk out the front gate."Dont get to far behind!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games