Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:51 pm
Adam ran up to the football players and ran infront of Roger. "I just threw that fireball at anyone so sorry." Adma's arm is still on fire. "Don't even think of hurting this kid."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Dove looked over at Adam with a cool disposition. Her angry was boiling over, and her skin and hair began to turn, the black stripes covering her pale features. Her ears pointed only a little bit but her frustrated took control. There was no sense in hiding it anymore, as the entire hallway stared over at her, as the football players walked away like zombies.

Dove looked to Adam with sigh. "I don't think they will do much damage."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Adam calms down but the fire on his arm doesn't disappear. ". . . crap" The fire goes away in 1 minute. "Okay, now tht the fire is out." He helps Roger up. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. Still, if it wasn't for me and that girl over ther, you would have been dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 pm
Adam looks at Dove "I also forgot, what is your name girl?"  

HaloNaruto11

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am
"Yeah what ever they bearly hurt me when went down to the ground i morphed my skin into iron but it still hurt a little though." "And by the way thank you what is your name, Im Roger." Just then frank runs up and says "what happened here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:51 pm
"Nice to meet you Roger. I'm Adam."  

HaloNaruto11

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:26 pm
Dove looked around her anger pouring out from her as the stripes became prominent in her features. Her so called friends look at her with distand and some even with distaste, very few and only her closest friends gave meek smiles. Moth approached her, pride letting out her dusty moth wings. "See sister," Her voice was kind but careful. "You need to see reality for what it is, we are special."

Dove's frustration burst as her ears grew into those of a white tigers, the fur as white as the name Winters. The hallways began to thin out as people made their way to classes. Dove calmed herself down and looked at the two other boys who seemed so happy to have their "specialties".

Dove looked over at them, and as she calmed down, the tigress markings and features disappeared off of her pale but beautiful face. She hated having to supress herself so much, but it was safer all the same. Moth had already hopped away as though nothing had happened, her moth wings proudly displayed for all to see. Dove turned to the other two boys shyly. "I'm Dove Winters." She explained. "I'm sorry about that. My sister likes to create drama."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Adam looks at the clock and looks at Dove then Roger. "We have to go to the cafeteria, today's the first day and the principal needs to talk to everyone. Adam explins what the principal was going to go over and then said 1 last thing...

"There is also 1 last thing, this school choses the top 3 students and makes them fight others in the school. My brother told me this. He was one of the 3 and he almost died during this."  

HaloNaruto11

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 am
Then Rogers eyes light up and he said "like smart top students or what kinda top students because i love a challenge, and i could beat anyone in a fight." then Frank said "dude i hope im not one of the top three students cause i dont want to fight oh yeah my name is Frank." "Then Roger urned to Dove and said "what wasthat about with your sister."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 am
"The way they chose the top 3 is how good you can control your powers. I have almost complete control over all my power so I'm already in the top 3. Watch me in the gym and you'll find out." Adam goes over to the gym and starts a to attack robots using fireballs. Every fireball explodes on contact. I Don't Wanna Stop by Ozzy is playing in the backround.  

HaloNaruto11

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:34 pm
Roger followed him to gym and said oh yeah thats nothing. ROger charged up his hands and shot eletricty at half of them dead on destroying them, then ran and busted all the with a iron fist. will any way you want it by rise against is playing in the background.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm
well I guess i make five

Name: Higure Akumu (twilight nightmare)

Grade: 11th

Abilities: highten sences, abbility to copy any action she sees (includes what she reads and sees), can control minds

Bio: Hidding her powers from everyone she was considered a genius until she began slacking off and getting into trouble. In truth she didn't want people to think she was special. Using her powers she pulls pranks and messes with everyone around her. Teachers try to expell her but she just 'influences' them to change there mind.

Appearance: http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/blackflower_chaos09/anime/th_darkangel.jpg

without the wings and where's goth clothess (ripped sleeve black shirt, baggy black pants with chains and skull belt, net shirt over black shirt)
Extra:  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:40 pm
Higure walked into the gym and sat down against one of the walls just strein off into space and ignoring the teachers annoyed looks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:41 am
Yawning she started to fall asleep but then changed her mind and decides to have a little fun. 'Lets see what would make the best prank.'  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items