Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon 2.5 Join please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a ripoff of somebody's else idea
  yes
  no
View Results

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Kaichi hustled out of his classroom and jogged down the hall to his locker. After opening it and exchanging books he quickly jogged out to his favorite area in the school. He walked out into the courtyard, where he found a girl he had seen a few times before. He walked up to the bench and sat down. He noticed a weird insignia on the screen and opened up his laptop. He thought as much. He had the same insignia on his screen. He typed in a keyword, sending the screen into a whirl of codes and variables. He typed a sequence of digits and letters. Finally, the insignia minimized into a much smaller version, so he could now see the desktop. He sighed, then logged into the net. "Have you figured out what it means yet??" Kaichi said, not looking away from the screen. He typed in a flurry of words, which brought him to a site that had the insignia in the top left corner. "What the??"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:48 pm
"no, huh... what?!" Nena said as the insignia on her laptop did the same thing then turned into portal. "come when ready." A voice can from her screen, then it shut off. "that was freaky..." She said turning to the next to her.  

Alpine Dragon

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 pm
Kaichi set off a virus spring, which sent the voice's signal back to it's origin. He analyzed it and smiled. "It's signal is coming from the train station." Kaichi shut off his laptop and got up. "I'll meet you here after 9th period, got it?" Before she could answer, he got up threw his books up, onto his right arm, then jogging away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:08 pm
"uh, huh." Nena sighed. "ok" She got up and walked back to class. I wonder if I should ask dad about this?  

Alpine Dragon

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm
luke was walking with his cousin anna when he saw from the window his lil brother run from the courtyard and then he saw nena a girl he met at a party his parrents threw with there childhood friends
so luke took anna with him to say hi
"hey nena its luke i met you at a party our parrents threw well i wanted to ask you what you and my lil brother were talking about," luke asked smileing

"and im anna luke and kaichi's cousin," anna said also smileing  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:39 pm
"What r u guys up to now?"Chris suprised Neena and Amaru in the schoolyard. Chris looked at the weird symbol on the laptop. question "What the heck is that thing?"  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 pm
"hehe, Hi. Um... I gotta go." Nena said smiling oddly, then slapped her laptop closed and ran to class. "that was weird, what were they smiling about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:41 pm
"i think we freaked her out," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:53 am
{After 9th period}

Kaichi threw his backpack over his shoulder and raced to the courtyard, once again. He took out his laptop and searched the signal of voice again. The signal led to the train station, again. He smiled, then closed his laptop.

Amaru walked out of his Athletics class, drenched in sweat. He grabbed his backpack and strolled down the hall. He saw a kid he knew, but had forgotten his name, so he just casually walked up to him. "Hey---"

Kaichi looked up, "Kaichi Ishida, remember???"

"Oh yeah!!! Hey.... sorry about forgetting your name..... uh what're you doing??"

"Um...uh, just some homework...yeah, just homework." Kaichi put his laptop into it's carrying case and strapped around his back.

"Just tell me whats going on...."

Kaichi told Amaru everything that had happened...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 pm
Nena came running up. "Hiya, who's this guy." She asked Kaichi, while trying to catch her breath. "I had weird run in with Luke and Anna, they wouldn't stop smiling at me. It was kinda creepy." Nena said, sitting down then pulling out her laptop.  

Alpine Dragon

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:44 pm
jumping from a tree in front of kaichi "hey lil bro i was hopeing you would you know what this insignia is me and anna got in a tex message i left my laptop at home," luke said laughing quietly

anna walked over to her 2 cousins and a couple of other people"hi everyone so what are yall all doing," anna asked laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 am
"Don't do that to people!" Nena said, hitting Luke with a panda backpack full books. Then calming down. "we're still not sure, but it's comin' from the train station." She said, slipping her bag back on and opening her laptop.  

Alpine Dragon

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 pm
Kaichi nodded the looked over at school exit. "What to do.....What to do....."

Amaru sighed, "Why don't we just go to the train station??? I mean, wouldn't that just be easier???"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:34 pm
Anna looked at everyone "dont any of yall wonder the least pit what the heck luke was doing up there in a tree," anna asked wondering
"oh thats easy i hate 9th period and wanted to take a nap," luke said laughing

"luke you idiot, also i agree with amaru lets go to the train station," anna said wanting to figure everything out

"hey wait a second amaru isnt your dad davis our dad talked about him alot saying stuff like davis always tried to hit on kari and stuff and it made him mad," luke said thinking and laughing  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:04 am
Chris walked up to the gang and smacked luke in the back of his head." scream Whats wrong w/ u? U cant skip a class whenever u feel like it. I swear luke..."Chris shooked his head of disapproval."If u guys r ready lets go shall we?

(Been busy w/ work.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games