Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
The Dreaded "No Skateboarding" sign... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate that sign?
  yeah
  no
  meh...don't care
View Results

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:04 pm
Lucky me, I live in Crappy Virginia Beach, everyone there is skater, the cops just don't bother.

I was at a new Shopping Center, which is essential for some skating, until I realize I was skating into a "HARD HATS REQUIRED" zone, I think they saw me. >_> Also there was old guys in cars that looked like stalkers.
o.o

Also: My friend and I got pulled over by an old skater cop because we were skating behind some stores, and a few minutes before that happened when we were skating one of the employees came out, he was a large, muscular, bald black man.

I ran...like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:36 pm
L0Lz... Yeah I realized Im an idiot... The sign sucks... The law is just trying to kill our joy and turn us into political morons like George Bush! scream That vote years ago was rigged.... Kerry was supposed to win... 3nodding scream  

Riddle Me Liz

Hardcore Trickster

24,325 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 pm
sasukelover728
L0Lz... Yeah I realized Im an idiot... The sign sucks... The law is just trying to kill our joy and turn us into political morons like George Bush! scream That vote years ago was rigged.... Kerry was supposed to win... 3nodding scream

So true 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:47 pm
Ghetto Thrasher
sasukelover728

So true 3nodding

Yes! It really is! If someone were to start a guild all bent on hating famous or political morons i would so join!
...Whats a great idea...
3nodding  

Riddle Me Liz

Hardcore Trickster

24,325 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

tytyl3r

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Like me and my friends care about that sign...haha  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 pm
iSandNinja

no skateboarding signs dont rly bother me and my friends...... the cops are the ones who dont like us..... and when a security guard "Renta-cop" tells us thees no skate boarding signs here we say where.....and the say we cant read......... it makes them feel stupid.....

RIGHT THERE
Yeah good idea for my next time 8D
Well me and my buddies just ignore the sign I live in N. Las vegas where they're making a lot of new houses so no one gives a crap

Magic-bam

LoveNotFailMe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 pm
I totally disregard it and when the police chase me, I run. Easy solution.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:30 pm
this is a recent story:
Me and the krew go out skating and we roll past a new spot that we'd just found. but as you might have guessed there the dreaded sign. NO SKATEBOARDING: YOUR BOARD WILL BE TAKEN AWAY. our opnly thought was; NOT IT FOR LOOK OUT! we start skating and one or two guys are on look-out. about 5 mins into the session two dudes run out and demand that we give them our boards. we just took off running. normlay they leave you alone, but no these dudes chased us down. we ran as fast as we could for like 6 six blocks and we ducked behind our friend's garage they run past and we get away clean. so that night we tagged the sign with spray paint and continued on our way.

i hate assholes that freakin try to take my board  

moshpitmaster

I x I - iRuKo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 pm
Haha they think it will stop us go on youtube and search Cops vs. Skaters its funny and frustrating to watch  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Nahh. You gott rip that s**t down
and do this with it. [x]  

Sapphire Infection

Bella_Marie_Cullen404

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 pm
If I see that sign,Ill just ignore it nd keep skateboarding<3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm
i just ignore it aqnd take off if a cop comes or sumthing like that  

sixbladesofdarkness

92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games