Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: It's the end of the world as we know it... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sound like fun?
  Yeah!
  Maybe...
View Results

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:33 pm
"Takuya, I know you didn't meet this guy on good terms but you might need his help. He'll be your minor spirit evolution, meet once again Flamon." Ophanimon said this as some data came out of Takuya's phone and went to his D-tecter. "hi buddy, long time no see." Came Flamon's voice.

Zoe sat on her bed, looking at her phone. "he hasn't called back, I hope he's ok." She pulled on her purple jacket. "I better go look for him." She still hadn't got used to the idea that if someone's away doesn't mean they are in danger, like it had been in the digiworld. "hey mom, I'm goin' out!" She yelled as she ran out the door. "huh, what dear. Zoe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:56 pm
(my bad didnt mean 2 pressure u sweatdrop )
"Flamon, its been awhile buddy." Takuya remebers the incident when he was a digimon...,but not willingly. Takuya adjusted his goggles." All right then. if we're gonna to do this we're gonna need some help."Takuya looked down at his cellphone.  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:07 pm
(ill try 2 invite some rpers)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:07 am
david picks up his cell phone What! ok i'll be there asap  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Rika looked at the people around her. "Zulongomon's right, somethin's up. There has to be a reason why I we can't biomerge and stuff, Renamon what do you think?" She asked her partner. "I'm not sure, I think we'll going to Digital world soon." Renamon awnsered, as she leaned agenst a streetpole.

"I think Renamon is right." Cold~Fyre said in a deep voice, as Rikeza climbed onto his back. "good point." She said.

Zoe had run quite abit when she heard:
Beep, Beep.
Zoe heard a weird beeping coming from her pocket. "my D-tecter?" She said as she pulled out and looked at the screen. It showed a map of the city and Takuya's symbol blinking, showing that he was only about a half a block away.

So she ran the rest of the way there. "man Takuya, you can really make a girl worried if you don't call her back." She panted, hands on knees. Trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:11 am
" eek sweatdrop Sorry about that. I hava a erfectly good excuse y. I was attacked by ogremon and then these girls came and helped me out." Takuya wondered if zoey bought that.  

oreck01

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 pm
david: i see u haven't gotten over that lyeing proplem huh veemon: yea veemon starts lafing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:12 am
Zoe put her hands on her hips and stared at him. "uh, huh. Sure Takuya, I bet you just wanted to get me scared."

Rikeza slipped off of Cold~Fyre and walked over to Zoe. "don't be mad at him, it's true. There was a digimon that attacked him." She said, trustful look in her eyes.

"it's Zoe, there was a battle here and Takuya need their help." A voice came from Zoe's phone.

"Ophanimon???"  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:14 am
bulbasaur27
david: i see u haven't gotten over that lyeing proplem huh veemon: yea veemon starts lafing
(im trying 2b mean r anythin but where r uexactly? Try 2 avoiud to oneliners be imaginative pirate )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 pm
oreck01
bulbasaur27
(im trying 2b mean r anythin but where r uexactly? Try 2 avoiud to oneliners be imaginative pirate )

sorry  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:07 pm
so what is happen to the digimon world i know the digimon can't digivole it must be connected to the digimon world  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:06 pm
((is that you or Davis talking? Anyway I'll have Ophanimon explane it again.))

"for thoughs of you that didn't hear me before, the digital world is in danger once again. We, the leaders of the world have been captured, we have come to beleave that Lucemon, Apoclymon and the D-Reaper have all come back and for some reason or other are working together. You are the only ones that can help us, will you take our request." Ophanimon sounded sad, as if she didn't want to put them in harms way again.

"we will." Rika's voice responded.

"and so will we." Came the replie from Rikeza and Cold~Fyre.

"I will if it's alright with Takuya." Zoe said, remembering that he had been her leader for so long.  

Alpine Dragon

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:19 pm
Alpine Dragon
((is that you or Davis talking? Anyway I'll have Ophanimon explane it again.))

"for thoughs of you that didn't hear me before, the digital world is in danger once again. We, the leaders of the world have been captured, we have come to beleave that Lucemon, Apoclymon and the D-Reaper have all come back and for some reason or other are working together. You are the only ones that can help us, will you take our request." Ophanimon sounded sad, as if she didn't want to put them in harms way again.

"we will." Rika's voice responded.

"and so will we." Came the replie from Rikeza and Cold~Fyre.

"I will if it's alright with Takuya." Zoe said, remembering that he had been her leader for so long.

davis sweatdrop i'm kinda new to this  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:10 pm
((that's ok, a few RPing hints for you 3nodding . Use these "" when your character is talking then say who said it. Ex. ' "and so will we." Came the replie from Rikeza and Cold~Fyre. ' See it's alot easier to see who's talking and use these () when talking out of character. Got it? hope it helps 3nodding ))  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 pm
"u bet. but try to contact other digidestined so they can help." Takuya remebered how powerful lucemon was, but not of the others."So when we can get started?" Takuya said w/ a grin on his face.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games