Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:10 am
CAELYNDEI'S PAGE

CURRENT RP THREADS

How Do You Roll? (Rue)
Surprise!! I Think I Know You! (Althalus)
An Extensive Family... (Ambroise)
Painting Pictures (Bly)
The Olden Days were Golden Days (Eve & Cyrus)
Shuffling Through a Winter Wonderland (Aiolos)
How Do You Breath Under There? (Wild Wind)
For the Love of Company (Micah)
[Family RP [End]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:11 am
Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Koname & Sharma

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Caely & Kaiser
DD April Breeding '13
DD Valentine Feb Breeding '13
DD Oct Breeding '12
Mobbu Oct Breeding '12
Neph April Breeding '12
HG April Breeding '12
Mind April Breeding '12
Bee Mar Breeding '12
Moon Feb Breeding '12
Mind Feb Breeding '12
Oct Breeding '11
Riri Sept Breeding '11

Tybalt

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Genoa & Calavero

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Satine & Calavero

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Ayla & Pantheon
DD April Breeding '13
Moon Feb Breeding '12
Mind Feb Breeding '12

Breeding 2 w/ Ichika
Breeding 3 w/ Depawsit's Niala

LIFEMATES

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Lesi & Nega
Agneza August Breeding '11
Mind Dec Breeding '10
Riri Dec Breeding '10

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Bluette & Pollack
Agneza August Breeding '11
Rapid Feb Breeding '11

Breeding Agreement
Breeding Attempts for Rhydian & Alokii
Riri LL Mar Breeding '13
Riri Sept Breeding '11  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:12 am
Neon Fly
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Pantheon
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Pretty sure he's been around longer than two months. >>;
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Uhm, what is there to say about Pantheon? He's a complete lunatic, mad as a hatter, utterly loopy but in a perfectly harmless way. Pantheon gaily wanders the Soquili lands getting up to mischief of all sorts. Having gathered a motley crew over time, they act in a similar fashion to the Town Musicians of Breman. His secret spy, Fidget the mouse. Attack rooster, Jericho and last but not least Dog, Pan's tomcat bard. Together they happily wander around in aimless and dizzying circles often passing through the same places several times before managing to amble in a different direction.

If it weren't for his disarmingly debonair accent and personable personality, there's no doubt that most would likely avoid this strange character simply to avoid being sucked into his abstract world. Needless to say, I doubt anyone could tolerate his company for long. His mentality lacks symmetry and spending time with him is sure to be a mentally exhausting task.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Truthfully, he's not looking for a mare. He's certainly not the sort that thinks ahead of these things. He simply stumbles upon someone (mare or stallion) shows them a good time and distractedly wanders off the next morning (if they can hold his attention that long). Of course, he hardly minds company if they choose to follow him, but hopefully they don't expect him to remember they're traveling with him for very long.

Any specific limitations/requirements?: For Pantheon I'm mostly going to be looking at aesthetics. Pretty babies. That said, I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, but I do have a few preferences. No flutter wings. No pure Angenis (half/quarter/etc is fine). Regulars, Cerynei, Unicorns, Kirins, Wind, Kelpi (halfbreeds and less) and Mutants are lovely. I'm not sure how I feel about Kalonas. Punk/Emo/Scene/Wild hairstyles are LOVE. Items = Less is more. ;D Other then that, feel free to fling the ladies at us!

Fling or Lifemate?: My intentions are for Flings Only, unless we should happen to stumble upon a girl who suits him perfectly.
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?): If you'd like to do some kind of background plotting or a little AIM OOC, that's fine, but I really don't have alot of time to RP in this shop, given that my concentration is often focused on another shop.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs but I will give my AIM sn to those who are interested in BG Plotting for easier conversation holding.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Three Months

Neon Fly

Stallion's Name: Blitzkrieg
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Pretty sure he's been around longer than two months. >>;
Describe your soq's personality/interests: A spot of darkness amongst a herd which otherwise blended perfectly into their forest home, Blitzkrieg was the target of much torment, not only by the other fawns his age but also by his own father who could only look on in dismay. Amongst the green and brown foliage Blitz stood out sorely, making the herd an easy mark for predators. Eventually his father was forced to decide between his son and the safety of the group that had entrusted their lives to him.

He went with the latter, chasing the young buck from his homelands, unwelcome to ever return. Since then Blitz has become a drifter, searching for lands where he wouldn't be so out of place. He has something of a inferiority complex due to his upbringing and feels the need to prove his grit constantly. As a result Blitzkrieg is quick to get into a scrape these days with anyone who would attempt to look down their nose at him.

What is your soq looking for in a mare? Not really sure. There are a number of different personalities that Blitz could mix with. He could be the sort to fraternize and never really settle, but I could also see him becoming completely devoted to a single girl if they hit it off from the start (if you could imagine he's not exactly the sort to "hit it off" with many people).

Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not particularly. Cerynei, Regulars, Kirin and Halfbreeds are loved, but we'll consider anybody that shows interest.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling or Lifemate
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?): If you'd like to do some kind of background plotting or a little AIM OOC, that's fine, but I really don't have alot of time to RP in this shop, given that my concentration is often focused on another shop.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs but I will give my AIM sn to those who are interested in BG plotting for easier conversation holding.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Three Months

Quote:
Mare's Name: Verdandi
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: She was finally certed in July but I've had her since February.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's a quite but polite girl, originally owned by royalty. When the royal family was over thrown and the small village burned to the ground she some how ended up in the Soquili lands where she realizes she is terribly out of place and not entirely certain how to feel about it.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? A strong, sturdy stallion who can be her bodyguard and lover. One who can handle her awkward manner of polite uncertainty about the world.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Natural coloring and edits a plus. No skinwalkers.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate ideally, but she may be hard to get to commit.
Looking for a plot? What kinds?: Background plotting is preferred. I do tend to do some OOC rp on occasion that can be used as rp logs.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

Quote:
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.
Mare's Name: Koname
Image of Soquili:User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: Had her for a WHILE.
Describe your soq's personality/interests:On her own Koname is a cowardly, anxiety filled creature which makes her ready to lash out at any second for no reason at all. She is a smaller skinwalker breed being a red panda and her first instinct is often to flee during most direct conflicts with creatures larger than her, but she will attack like any wild animal when cornered. As an advantageous scavenger who doesn't often hunt for her food, she's not looked on favorably by other more assertive skinwalkers. Koname is a little slow and child like, often referring to herself in the first person and though she is difficult to coerce due to being a skittish thing, she can become quite attached and devoted to those who know how to dominate her. That's not to say that she won't occasionally snap, as a mentally unstable skinwalker it's to be expected.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Kona is clueless! But I'M looking for a master for this girl. Kona needs someone to control, direct and manipulate her. She's attracted to power, strength and intelligence. Diabolical. Mean spirited. Criminal Masterminds. A symbiotic relationship would be lovely, but someone that is going to treat her as a pet that comes in handy as a pawn in his plans of treachery and mayhem works just as well. Ideally I would like there to be a little bit of affection for her, no matter how twisted or demented a form it shows itself as. One they've got Kon hooked it's likely she'll stay with them until someone stronger comes along willing to let her attach herself to them. So a guy who could prevent that from happening, either by finding a way to keep her from straying, taking out the competition or simply drawing her back by force would be awesome.

*Kona is already has one breeding planned with the seal skinwalker Sharma. I'd like her master to come along shortly after this while Kona is overwhelmed and trying to handle her "litter". I'm not exactly sure how she'll be with her offspring yet though. Going to have to wait until they actually arrive to see how what happens with them.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Skinwalkers (purebreeds preferably) would be ideal. However if we could find a big, badass Kalona or Mutant boy that fits the bill, that would be good too. Appearance is equally as important as personality so I'll be looking at both. For the most part I shouldn't be toooooo picky. Since Kona is mostly neutral colors she could blend relatively well with just about anyone I think.
Fling or Lifemate?: Flings (but preferably with the same guy)
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Mostly background but some light (I mean really light) aim rp would be really nice to establish them. It's kind of important to me.
Breeding slots left: 2/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Three months

Unfinished
Quote:
Mare's Name: Sheba
Image of Soquili: [img[/img]
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Having grown up in the woods with her father and his lover who raised her from a tiny foal, nothing about Sheba's life has been normal since the moment she was born. With a strained relationship between herself and her mother and sister, Sheba has never had any female counterpart to look to for guidance. She's grown up rather clueless about being female and thus can probably easily be mistaken for a male more often than not. Sheba can come off somewhat masculine at times, with a rough and tough defense
What is your soq looking for in a stallion?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Not particularly. Sheba's father is considered a mutant and she considers herself to be labeled as such as well so other mutants or Soqs With unusual traits are likely to draw her eye.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only.
Looking for a plot? What kinds?: Background plotting is preferred. I do tend to do some OOC rp on occasion that can be used as rp logs.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:13 am
domokun  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:14 am
domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:15 am