Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:02 pm
gaia name: Mavruck
character name: Chase
devil fruit: Shock Shock Fruit. (Has the Bubble Bubble Fruit.)
devil fruit power: Allows user to control and form body into electricity. (Allows user to emit and control soap and bubbles to “clean off” one’s power, basically draining energy, and leaving them clean and shiny. The user can surround themselves as well, as a “soap sheep”)
own ability: Created his own style of fighting. (or at least he thinks its his) He copies attacks and warps them into a new fighting style.
personality: Lazy. Loves to eat and have fun. He hates when people criticize his cooking.
history: He left his home to learn how to cook. he was the best in his class. The other kids got jealous and always picked on him so he taught himself how to fight by combining other fighting styles. One day the kids played a joke on him and got him lost. He was lost for three days and had no food. He found the two cursed fruit and ate one, the shock shock fruit. He saved the other one. When he found his way back he got his revenge by shocking them all. He then left the school.
appearence: User Image except without the wings and scythe  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 pm
"kool but still take it just in case," luke said laughing lol

"let get us a ship," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:25 pm
Ceon casually walked over to a rather nice looking retsaurant, where there was a large polker table in the back. "Time to test my 'luck' to its fullest extent."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:10 pm
"Man this food leaves a lot to be desired." said Chase as he pushed his plate aside. He looks down into a bag holding his Bubble Bubble Fruit. "Man I wish I could eat you too."  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:18 pm
gaia name: oreck01
character name: rick matthews
devil fruit: n/a( mrgreen im the 1st!)
own ability: supreme fighting ability w/ the bo staff and making naval weapons
personality: tough, looks for others, loyal to his friends, can b harsh on people
History: rick doesnt really like fight but when somebody comes at his friends he'll step in. his grandfathrer taught him the ways of the bo staff and his father is in the navy. His father is a designer fr naval weapons thats where rick learns from. He is able to work well w/ the cannons.(Is that better sweatdrop )
appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:35 pm
for now on before you join my crew we must go through something together like what happen with everyone like when we meet i somehow end up helping you fight some jackass pirate dude like what happened with everyone else ok and you have to create the pirate we have to fight and why he is a jerk

oreck dude you need a skill for what you will be on the ship like doctor or navigator well really i want a girl to be navigator  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:01 am
((Ok. How's this))

"Hey don't complain about my cooking. I don't see you making food for all these peolpe." said the angry cook at the bar.

"If I was they would probably stay longer. And come back more." said chase staring lazily at the cook

"Get out of here now." shouted the chef in anger.

"You're gonna have to..." just then 8 huge bartenders/bodyguards walked through the back door and surrounded him, "...make me." He looked at them all. "Uh-oh. Looks like I'm in trouble" he said sarcastically. He turns to face them and just waits for them to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:13 pm
"hey ceon is looks like something is going on in that restraunt," luke said wanting o see some real action soon

luke walked in and didnt even realized that this is the restraunt he went to earlier ate like almost everything and didnt pay

luke walked in and was right by chase when

"hey its the guy who didnt pay get them both and kill them," said the angry cheif

"oh crap i forgot i was here, ceon i think i just got us in some huge trouble,"luke said laughing kinda happy because he hadnt had a real good fight in like forever  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:41 am
"HI. I'm Chase. Looks like we're both in trouble." Just then one of the bodyguards aimed a punch at Chase's jaw. The second he touched him, his fist went straight through Chase's face and he was given a low shock. "Don't touch me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:10 pm
(that was good but we need to get involved with a big bad guy pirate)

"ha thats cool, now how is this," luke said laughing and he stretched his arm and hit the body gaurds in the face

"i studied all of luffys special attacks and now i can show you how good he was with my own touch to it," luke said he spun around his waist alot and then luke turned his arms into steel blades
"dice dice gum gum tornado," luke said as he unspun like a tornado and hit all the body guards

"now lets go," luke said running out laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:14 pm
"Woah. That was the dice dice fruit and the gum gum fruit. How did you get both abilities." said Chase in amazement.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:12 am
"oh its something a friend of mine made me a couple of years ago i will explain later ok." luke said still running

(you still to make a evil pirate dude)  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:41 pm
"OK then." said Chase running after Ryan.

(I'll think of one...eventually)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:57 pm
(i am posting this with my brand new labtop yay yay yay i love it)

they finally got away to where they could stop running "hello im luke and this is ceon we are pirates," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:23 am
Chase looked at him suspiciously and then decided he wasn't a member of the Blade Pirates. He smiled and said, "I am Chase. Pirates huh. Does the name Blade Pirates ring any bells?"

(I'm getting there.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games