Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:34 pm
Jean looked at the two boys. "Oh hey Luke." she said smiling back, kind of shyly trying to hide something. She quickly looked over at Chase. "Probably nothing really, sleeping in and just relaxing. I'm so done with school." She paused. "Today feels weird for some reason."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:40 am
(yay love intrest i love it)
luke smiled at jean when she said that now he wasnt the only one "hey maybe we can go see movie durring the summer," luke said with a smile little did he know that he would be to buysy to do anything

"hey the bell is about to ring lets go," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:36 am
(haha yep P: )
She nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like fun." Jean looked at the time on her cell phone. "Uh oh, yeah we better get going."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:35 pm
"yeah lets go," luke said smileing standing by jean  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:18 pm
"Why do I always feel like the third wheel around you two." He grabs both of them by the arm and drags them to class. "Let's hurry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 pm
lol
"ok chase you can come," luke said laughing as the 3 of them entered the classroom  

king zetsu13

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 am
Jean laughed a bit. "Yeah, the three of us will go. I hope this goes by fast." she said as she took her seat and the bell rang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am
"hey guys how about we skip class next period and go to the school basement its always fun down there and maybe 3 other people," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 am
suddenly a flash appeared outside but no one but chase jean and luke saw it that they thought
"what the hell was that," luke whisspered to jean and chase then on his right hand in his palm there was now a tatoo of a flame

"oh s**t where did i get this," and when he said that a spark apeared over his desk causeing a small flame that he put out before the teacher could notice  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:17 pm
(Is it ok that my powers be psychic abilities, invisibility, and force fields.)
Ken saw the flash outside and looked at Luke to see his desk caught on fire and said, "Woah. what just happened?" He then noticed a tattoo in his hand. It was pure white and resembled and flash of light. "My mom is not gonna be happy about this."  

Mavruck

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:41 pm
Jean couldn't believe what was happening, she then had the urge to look down at her own hand. There stood a tattoo of blue swirls as if it was wind and a pair of wings. "What the hell...?" she asked quietly when suddenly her desk lifted up a litte and moved forward. "Ahh!" Jen said as she grabbed her desk and put it back down, her eyes wide

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:44 am
( sweatdrop sweatdrop sorry im havent posted in awhile my bad. im at school now.)

" what was that?" Rick then looked down at his hand and saw at tatoo that looked many lightning bolts." gonk Tatoos are not my thing. What w/ this tingling in my hand." Shots of electricity were shot from his hand caused the lights 2 go out." eek whooa. xp im so dead." Rick ran out of the bathroom and bumping into a kid.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:20 pm
"hey that kid had a tatoo also lets fallow him," luke said grabbing chase and jean and followed the kid it was to dark so he couldnt see who it was thats why he had to follow him

when they went into the bathroom it was rick "hey rick i saw that did you see a light to," luke said laughing then he remembered he pulled jean into the bathroom
"oh crap sorry jean," luke said freaking out  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:39 pm
As Chase was pulled into the bathroom, he noticed his tattoo started to glow. "Why is it so dark in here?" Just then, Chase started to glow with a bright light. "What's going on?"  

Mavruck

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:54 pm
Jean had put her hand on her forehead. "I hope no one sees me in here." Her tattoo then started to glow as well. "Wh--what the---?"

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games