Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Chase also brought two bamboo swords and displayed a new stance. "I'm ready when you are. Don't think I'll take it easy on you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:09 am
(ill shall be donald duck so a girl could join k? neo pm me whats on my background or somethin)  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:20 am
" blaugh ahhh this place is so nice." donald was laying down on the beach until a crab grab his tail." gonk yaaaaaaaaaoaoooooooooowwwh!!"Donald runs arounnds in circle until the crab lets go." evil wwwwhhhy u!. Lightning bolt."A small lightning fried the little crab." wink how u like that? uh oh." more small crabs surrounded donald.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 am
Hey, I hope I'm not too late to join

gaia name- Ceon13
character name- Ceon
age- 18
weapon- oblivion
personality- Suave, elegant, romantic..... oh and one more thing, EVIL!!!!
bio- no idea why he is on Destiny Island, but he is looking for something that can grant him power, and lots of it
team- negative keyblade holder
appearence- User Image  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:36 am
User Image
(this a gaian version donald duck mrgreen yes ...its retareded)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 am
Ceon walked along the shoreline of the beach, allowing the ocean breeze to flow around him and the water enveloping the bottoms of his feet. It was times like thisthat Ceon seldom felt calm and serene. He let his thoughts wander, thinking about why he was here, and what or who was waiting for him. Starting to feel lonely, Ceon shouted aloud, "Is anybody here? Hellooooooo?"  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:55 am
" eek WWWWAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!"Donald was running away from the crabs and bumps into a boy w/ black clothes." xp ohh scream hey!!watch where u goin u big poolka!!"Donald was a little p'd off.

( evil HAPPPY CEOOOOOOON!?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:58 am
(yesh mrgreen )
Ceon stomped on a crab that was crawling towards him, then looked at Donald, a befuddled look strewn across his face. "A talking bipedal duck, now there's something you don't see every day. What's your nname, duck?"  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 am
" razz names donald duck and im a wizard. wats ure name bub?"Donald took out his wand a little bit, just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:23 am
"The name's Ceon. What is this place..... and why am I even here?" He took a look at the wand. "What's with the stick? Some sort of club?"  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:27 am
" scream Its not a stick!! Its a magic wand, smart-alleck. Watch this!! Fire!" Donald cast a fireball near ceon's feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:38 am
Ceon kicked sand at the fire, extinguishing it. He looked at Donald, unimpressed. "You are one wierd little bird. Now would you answer my question please?"  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:53 am
"well...IM supposed to find 4 keybladers and help them out. Also defeating negative keyholders. R u one of them?"dONALD lookedat his eyes to make sure he wasnt lying.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Ceon kept his stare at Donald's all-knowing eyes and then took out a long black keyblade and held it in front of Donald, examing the sleek black metal of the blade. "It's true, I'm a wielder, but not one of these 'chosen' ones you're searching for. I am looking for these people as well, just not for the same reasons. Maybe we could work together to find them. What do you say?"  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:01 pm
" confused sure, i guess we could work together and find them. Lets go!" Donald walked with his new buddy, ninja but he knew somethin wasnt right.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games