Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Demon-Knight Clash(OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Knights vs Demon Lords! Is that epic or what?
  YEAH!!!
  Meh...
  I'm not really into Digimon...So why am I here? O_o
View Results

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 am
Username: neo yoru13
Name: luke
Appearance: horo horo from shaman king
Alliance: royal knights
Digimon's name: doru
Digimon: dorumon
Digivolution(s): dorugamon,dorugreymon, alphamon
Personality(Human): layed back nice and loves to nap but when needs to will get pretty serious
Personality(Digimon): always hungry and love to be in the action if there is a fight going on ether he is in it or watching it
History: lost his brother when he was little and that s what caused his lay backness him hideing his emotions by laughing
Anything else:
atma  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 am
"Awww man...You're with the bad guy?" Enuo said in a disappointed tone. Zanny was too distracted to say anything...He was too busy literally charging head-first into battle.

((Sorry yoru, but we're gonna have to ignore your post. Read the rules more closely. Speaking of, I need to add a couple of more rules...))  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:28 pm
"Whats with this whole 'bad guy' and 'good guy' thing? I just happen to be on a different team than you" Kai said as Kotemon and Veemon's attacks collided, forcing both of them back. "Gilgamesh, attack again" Kai said casually. Gilgamesh ran foreward and flipped over Zanny, landing behind him. "Hothead"Gilgamesh said as fire shot out from behind his mask, Gilgames then began to spin fastly, forming a tornado of fire arround him and Zanny. "Now what will you do?" Kai asked in a bored tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:18 am
"Oh darn..." Enuo said sarcastically. "Rush out! Use your foe like a shield!" He ordered. Zanny charged at Gilgamesh head-first once again.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:20 pm
"Barbatos, we're leaving now. I saw wanted I wanted so lets go" The tiny demon digimon flew away from Veemon and onto Kai's shoulder. "Right boss" Kai jumped into the branches of the trees above and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Alice leaped in and attempted to slice Enuo's ankles right off of his legs. Meanwhile, Vincent jumped in after her, laughing as if it were all a funny joke. "Get to attacking, fool!" Alice yelled as she kept up her crazy scheme to try and chop Enuo into pieces.  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 pm
"Gah!" Enuo shouted, barely managing to keep his feet. "Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!" That last line made Zanny give Enuo an unamused look.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:40 pm
Kai and Barbatos sat in the branches in the trees above Euno and the mysterious new girl. "Whoa, and so the plot thickens" Kai said with a low whistle. "Thats right boss, I wonder who that girl is and what side she is on..." Barbatos said as he flew around Kai's head. "I have my theories, but lets wait and gather more data on the speciman..." Kai said as he watched the fight below.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 pm
"That's a good one!" Vincent said, laughing. Alice gave him a glare, and immidiately Vincent began attacking...like he should have been earlier. Meanwhile, Alice kept her focus of trying to kill her current target as she tried kicking Enuo right in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:49 pm
"Whoa, easy lady!" Enuo said nervously. "Maybe you should concentrate on your Digimon!" He was one to talk, of course...Not even concentrating on Zanny and Vincent fighting, concentrating more on saving his own skin. Zanny was doing fine, however, he managed on his own, giving Vincent a swift kick at his base.  

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:56 pm
"That girl is tough boss" Barbatos said. "Yeah, she's not playing around down there..." Kai said as he watched the girl try and kill Euno down below.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:03 pm
Alice didn't fall for it, and proceeded to try and stab Enuo right in teh face with her knife. Meanwhile, Vincent jumped backwards to avoid being hit, then tried attacking again.
(Small bit of writer's block there... Forgive me!)  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Xehanort

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:11 pm
Enuo ducked, and Zanny did as well. As if they read each other's minds, both of them headbutted their foe's gut in unison...Or at least tried to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:15 pm
Vincent jumped to the side to avoid getting hit, but Alice attempted to stab Enuo in the head with her knife. Unfourtunately for her, Vincent jumped right into her side, and sent the two falling over. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Alice hissed, quickly getting back up onto her feet.  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games