Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:48 pm
Mavruck
"Well. I can make it as cold as absolute zero or hotter than the sun. I accidentily caused a tree to burst into flames." said Chase trying not to sound boastful. "I can instantly freeze anything and cause some things to spontaneously combust. I can do other things too."

luke smiled " i wish i could do that i bet you made it a snow day a couple of times so you didnt have to go to school," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"I tried but it wouldn't work. I can't completely control it yet." He said laughing.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:24 pm
"thats cool me to but i guess thats why were going to this school right," he said laughing

"hey watch this im going to become a weapons master," luke said holding out his palm and a long smike came out of his palm

"and now this," luke said makeing a green glow suround the spike turning it into a awesome looking sword

"you can have the sword if you want," luke said handing it over  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:46 pm
"Wow. Awesome." says Chase taking the sword. "The being made from your bone part is kinda weird though but also cool."
"Watch this." Chase raises the temperature around the sword causing waves of heat to become visible. "Now it can slice and burn."  

Mavruck

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Kaichi was sort of discouraged, seeing the two boys' powers." I-I can uh manipulate matter. Kaichi grabbed the sword and turned it into a pen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:47 pm
(Question: do all the characters need to start out in the same place? I just thought that it would make more sense for some of the characters to be in different areas of the world, similar to the show 'Heroes.' By the way, here's my character smile

Gaia Name: Chikyu Kodomo
Character Name: Sean Chord
Personality: generally laid back, but tries to avoid too much attention; highly dislikes being in the spotlight, so to speak
Powers: manipulation of sound waves (capable of building up sonic energy and releasing it as destructive bursts with more fire power than a bomb, use different sonic fequencies to create illusions, relax allies by singing/humming soothing melodies, etc.)
History: He was born with his abilities, though they needed time to develop before he could actually use them. He first manifests his powers on accident in sixth grade during chorus class, when he puts his entire piano class to sleep on accident, and nearly causes them all to become so sleepy that they stop breathing out of relaxation. Ever since then, he's avoided attracting too much attention.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:51 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Question: do all the characters need to start out in the same place? I just thought that it would make more sense for some of the characters to be in different areas of the world, similar to the show 'Heroes.' By the way, here's my character smile

Gaia Name: Chikyu Kodomo
Character Name: Sean Chord
Personality: generally laid back, but tries to avoid too much attention; highly dislikes being in the spotlight, so to speak
Powers: manipulation of sound waves (capable of building up sonic energy and releasing it as destructive bursts with more fire power than a bomb, use different sonic fequencies to create illusions, relax allies by singing/humming soothing melodies, etc.)
History: He was born with his abilities, though they needed time to develop before he could actually use them. He first manifests his powers on accident in sixth grade during chorus class, when he puts his entire piano class to sleep on accident, and nearly causes them all to become so sleepy that they stop breathing out of relaxation. Ever since then, he's avoided attracting too much attention.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thats cool and yeah they can be from any where but were all going to be on the plane  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:55 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu
Kaichi was sort of discouraged, seeing the two boys' powers." I-I can uh manipulate matter. Kaichi grabbed the sword and turned it into a pen.

"thats cool can you turn it into anything and maybe back into the sword," luke asked sweatdrop

"your power is probally really cool right,"luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:27 pm
(Fine.)

Meanwhile, on a different part of the ship, Sean was lying by himself amidst a crowd of people. They were all normal, innocent people, completely oblivious to anything that didn't concern them, and living their lives without a care in the world. How he wished he could be like them, not having to worry about being different. No matter how hard I try, my ability is just not something that I can keep hiding. I know that this...what I can do...it's probably special...but what if I don't want to be special?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Fine.)

Meanwhile, on a different part of the ship, Sean was lying by himself amidst a crowd of people. They were all normal, innocent people, completely oblivious to anything that didn't concern them, and living their lives without a care in the world. How he wished he could be like them, not having to worry about being different. No matter how hard I try, my ability is just not something that I can keep hiding. I know that this...what I can do...it's probably special...but what if I don't want to be special?

(wouldnt you be moved to first class with us yeah because were going to the last stop so they keep all of the student together)  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:28 pm
"That is an awesome power Kaichi. So we all can manipulate something, so to speak. We have a boy who can manipulate temperature, a boy who can manipulate his bones, and a boy who can manipulate matter. That is so...AWESOME!" said Chase. He was very glad he found friends before he reached the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:49 pm
Mavruck
"That is an awesome power Kaichi. So we all can manipulate something, so to speak. We have a boy who can manipulate temperature, a boy who can manipulate his bones, and a boy who can manipulate matter. That is so...AWESOME!" said Chase. He was very glad he found friends before he reached the school.

"well i cant do it that well but i can control dead peoples bones to," luke said quietly
(hey guys here is somthing new to the rp ok when we get to the school this is what happins ok we get something called a oracle and we use it for fighting ok 40 percents of our grade is from class work and 60 is from battleing but you are never aloud to kill)  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:23 am
(My character is a bit reluctant to point out his abilities just yet; as I mentioned, he doesn't like being placed in the spotlight. He'll bump into your guys on the way off the plane, okay?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:05 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(My character is a bit reluctant to point out his abilities just yet; as I mentioned, he doesn't like being placed in the spotlight. He'll bump into your guys on the way off the plane, okay?)
ok buddy its fine  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:52 pm
"Wow. That's amazing. So what do you know about the school we are going to." said Chase as he leaned back in his seat.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games