Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please just post once a week that's all i beg of you
  just once will do it . . .
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:35 pm
. . . well atleast you have family to look forward to . . . i'm not to the point of looking forward to my family yet . . . to put it simply i see family and i'm put down, looked down on, or some other variation of "made to feel worthless" . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:01 pm
my family never gets along with each other. so here, it's not the worthless feeling it's the I-hate-you feeling  

Fire1Angel

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:09 pm
i can handle the i hate you idea . . . that's fairly easy to learn to cope with . . . the you're worthless is a little harder . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:05 am
I don't know why either of those happens... after all, you are related, you'd think you'd have something in common...  

Living Ink
Crew

The Comic Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:43 pm
I like my family.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:45 am
it's what ya call a dysfunctional family . . . and mine's truly that . . . my dad's half of the family which is his sister, her chilldren, thier children, etc. hated us so much so they split . . . we've not heard anything from them in 6-7 years or so . . . the last time we heard something it ended in a fight over what was left to who by my grandfather . . . and then there's my mom's half of the family most of which tend to be (we'll go with) stuck up and tend to compare members against those who they think are perfect and those they think are . . . more or less worthless . . . not to mention i'm a great uncle and i'm only 21 . . . my niece is 16 . . . you can TRY to diffuse that situation . . . but it isn't gonna happen . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:29 pm
I have 1956 posts. xd

Family can be difficult, but mine is mostly wonderful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:18 am
Family can be tough. I have a friend who was disowned recently. She has two weeks to find a new place to live.  

justamat

®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces