Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:18 pm
(Hey dude, my guy was from Australia, so not everyone was from the US.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:27 pm
oreck01
would u like to change ure weapon from a whip to axe or something luke

no its fine mines going to be a cool whip but i want to chance my digimon from gabumon to to gulimon  

king zetsu13

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:41 pm
((hey,when are we going to actually start this? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:12 pm
RudeFan21
((hey,when are we going to actually start this? sweatdrop ))

Yeah, I'm thinking this, too...  

starlight parade

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 pm
im ready to start when anyone is ready  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:29 pm
ok now does anybody want fictional bad guys or rpers playing the bad guys  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:42 pm
we all finding a neckalce w/ a gem also as translators so we can understand each other on it found in our world then it glows and transports to digiworld. NOW BEGIN RP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:14 am
Kaichi was working on a report when he heard his cellphone ring. "Meet me on Subway Section: A13 *click*" Kaichi got his backpack, putting a few things in it, and walked out his front door. He knew that Section: A13 has been shut down for years, so he was cautious. When he reached the station he walked a few feet away from the rails. A spark caught his eye, so Kaichi turned around. A huge train came through the tunnel, stopping abruptly at the first car. Kaichi walked a few feet towards it, when the car's door opened. A Dinohumon walked out of the car door.You've been called to serve a great purpose. Come with me." Kaichi walked into the locomon and the door slid shut behind him. A wierd looking necklace, earpiece with mike, and an egg. Kaichi picked up the egg, feeling it's warmth. He then picked up the ear piece and put it on. He then picked up the necklace and put it on.  

l - Bleak - l

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:35 am
Akina was on her family’s annual hiking trip. Normally, she would have felt excited. But, she felt as though.... She was supposed to be doing something else.
Maybe I forgot to do my History essay?’ Akina thought. She sighed and continued to walk along the side of her parents and Hanako. After a few minutes, they decided to take a break near a river. Akina sat on one of the large rocks and placed her messenger bag on her lap. She stared at the crystal clear river and blinked. Something shined near the edge of the river. Slowly, Akina got off the rock, slinging her messenger bag on, and nervously walked to the river. The blonde gasped as she picked up the object from the water. It was a necklace with a green-blue gem.
“It’s pretty...”Akina mumbled to herself. “I wonder who this belongs to...” The young girl had no time to think, as a bright light surrounded her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:44 am
rick was just walking around hills a bit when he spotted somethin. this must worth a fortune but what is?[.look @ the orange necklace.It soon glowed and a light transported him to different place. when he woked up, he found a egg w/ a earpiece  

oreck01

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:47 pm
Mat was running towards a huge tree. He jumped up and did a frontflip as his right heel came down on a branch of the tree. He ripped it clear off and it fell to the ground with a loud thud. He noticed something shining in the sunlight on a branch above him. It was a necklace with a snow white gem in the middle. He climbed up and found not only a necklace but a earpiece as well. He took them and jumped down and put the earpiece and the necklace on. There was a flash of light as a blue egg fell down into his hands. His necklace glowed as he was suddenly whisped up by a whisp of light.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:21 pm
luke was walking home listening to his awesome new music when a necalice and earpiece with a purple gem it fell out of the sky and hit him in the head so there was no reason he couldnt try it on but when he did a purple and red egg landed in his hand  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 pm
Chase was asleep on the roof of his house when he started to roll over. he woke up just in time to grab on to the ledge. He then spotted a tiny light in the tree. he swung from the roof to the tree. The light was caused by a necklace with a yellow gem on it and an earpiece. "Cool." he shouted as he tried them on. Suddenly a yellow and white digi-egg appeared in front of him. As soon as he touched the egg he was hit by a bright light.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 pm
It was just another day for Leon, he had just come home when his cell phone went off."What the heck? This is a weird number." Leon said to himself as he looked at the screen of his phone. The number was all 1's and 0's, and it covered the entire screen. Just then, a program activated on his phone and the numbers turned into words bit by bit. They ended up saying 'Look behind you.' Leon did and he was facing his computer, which then sucked him in to it. Several hours later, Leon awoke in a strange world, with an egg, a headset, and a necklace. Leon put on the necklace and headset and started walking off. The egg called after him in a high voice, "Wait, take me with you!" Leon looked back and said, "Who said that?" No one answered. "I must be going crazy." Leon said to himself and started walking off again. "Wait! Take the egg!" squeaked the voice. Leon looked back, "I don't know what is happening, but i guess you're coming along for the ride." Leon picked up the egg and walked off in the direction of a column of smoke.  

Sly_Shino

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am
Zane was walking home about 5 in the evening as his phone rang "hello" "Will you fight or is it game over" a voice said " if you except go to the old baseball field buy 5:10" "Sure i'v got nothin else to do Zame said as he looked at his phone "whaaa its already 5:07 as he started to run as fast as he could reaching the field just in time. He walked to the center wher he foung a necklace and ear peice on an old pole "hummmm" he put the ear peice on and the necklace right then a beam of light shot down on him. he awoke in a new strange world with this egg next to with a tag that said just for you so he picked up and started off  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games