do you agree?
  yes
  yeah, but I love them anyways
  not all of them, just some
  poll whore, vote for gold!
View Results

theedarkenchantress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 pm
if it werent so sexist and such a moral topic,the joke and picture/equation above would be funny.just so you know  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 pm
that made me laugh really hard!
I don't take time or money. I'm just that thingy in the corner that is supposedly female...  

Pleasure moon

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Star HighPriestess Cherry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 am
"Girls are as evil as guys. What church did to our kind in the past, it won't repeat in the future, for we are as powerfull as men now!" blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:36 pm
And what if I were to say that it's alll of humanity that's evil? As a whole, I mean.

Women aren't any more evil than men are. We just act evil in different ways. Well, some. Everyone's an individual and all that...  

tamagokoro

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 am
Ummm....people...can we agree on this instead of going into a "my sex is better than your sex" fight?

both men and women are bad

thats it...

can we all just get back to being light hearted about the whole JOKE?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:53 pm
Ya know... When I saw this topic I was like "Wait... what? We are... oh... I get it" That equasion was an interesting coincidence... I thought it was a bit funny. smile

As for the whole Adam and Eve thing... Yeah, so Eve gave Adam the fruit... Adam was the one stupid enough to eat it... and then he blamed Eve for it when God confronted him... What now? xp  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 pm
shani26
RPM Osbourne
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And now to the prove that guys are stupid. Guys make stupid equation. Two can play this game.
Don't start saying stuff like all_____ are_____. It isn't politically corect.

And don't take him seriously when he mentioned that it's only a joke. Geez, some of you people are so uptight. Smoke some pot or take some Vicatin. You need it. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:39 pm
Rin Kairiu
Ya know... When I saw this topic I was like "Wait... what? We are... oh... I get it" That equasion was an interesting coincidence... I thought it was a bit funny. smile

As for the whole Adam and Eve thing... Yeah, so Eve gave Adam the fruit... Adam was the one stupid enough to eat it... and then he blamed Eve for it when God confronted him... What now? xp

No, it's Adam and Steve, ya tard!  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hoshimi_09

Conservative Genius

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:02 pm
^^ hahah... I was shocked by the titLe... buT Then... all i can say is: "whatever"... biggrin I don't know if that's intended as a joke or the poster is reaLLy a woman hater... buT sTiLL... the equation is interesting... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Ylleirda09
^^ hahah... I was shocked by the titLe... buT Then... all i can say is: "whatever"... biggrin I don't know if that's intended as a joke or the poster is reaLLy a woman hater... buT sTiLL... the equation is interesting... heart

It'd be even better as a t-shirt. That'd be so bitchin'!  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RPM Osbourne

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 pm
Ok, once again, this statement was completely intended as a joke, I had just found the pic, and thought it was amusing, so I posted it for others to get the lulz.

I in no way honestly think that all women are evil. most men are worse off then the women(with a few exceptions).

so, people that got mad, chill, if you would have read the thread, you would have saw I was joking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 pm
RPM Osbourne
Ok, once again, this statement was completely intended as a joke, I had just found the pic, and thought it was amusing, so I posted it for others to get the lulz.

I in no way honestly think that all women are evil. most men are worse off then the women(with a few exceptions).

so, people that got mad, chill, if you would have read the thread, you would have saw I was joking.

AGREED!  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 am
Well that is definately a patriarchal point of view if I ever did see one! If you are viewing all women as evil, perhaps you need to examine your inner self more closely... and learn to love the feminine within.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm
lol,i agree that women can be evil but the same goes for men. it's just that women are better at since we are more intelligent.  

khadicake

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces