Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon: Revenge of the Dark Masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:01 am
Kaichi looked up, the sun in his face."I need to find out where I am."Kaichi looked around, bewildered and exhausted. He then heard a growl and then a sharp cry. He ran over to whatever the noise was coming from and stared. A familiar creature was mauling a a sukamon. Kaichi lunged at the creature and pushed it off. The creature's eyes looked feral, but then went back to normal. Kaichi pushed it down again when it tried to get up and put his foot on it's neck."You look familiar, who are you???" The Creature was now choking, so Kaichi let his foot off. Then it coughed up," I'm supposed to be your digital bond. I'm Guilmon, and I need to set some ground rules:
1. Do not ever choke me!!!
2. Treat me with respect and I'll do the same.
3. We will never lose.

Guilmon said the last grimly, but soon changed his expression to a lighter mood."So how did I get here???""I called you here, remember. I'm your partner in the game you were playing." Kaichi remembered the night before: He was sitting, playing a game on his computer, when a voice came up telling him he has been called to save the digital world. Then the computer monitor went white. That's all he remembered. "Alright then, let's go. I'm gonna train you like I did in the game." Kaichi and his new partner walked into the mid-day sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am
The next day came early. A whole night of training wore both, Tamer and digimon, out. They woke up before the sun had come up, only giving them about three hours of sleep. That's all they needed, though."Hey, do you hear that??? It sounds like it's coming from--"The sentence couldn't be finished. He was interrupted by a minotaurumon that had blasted threw the ground. Kaichi flash-stepped back and got ready. The minotaurumon kept the duo on the defensive. "My attacks! They aren't effecting him!!""I will not lose. I will not lose. I will not lose!!!!!"At the last refrain of the vote, Kaichi's eyes glowed bright orange and he and guilmon became one. They both fused together creating Draginionmon. The Hybrid digimon sent out waves of a liquid fire. It was much different than normal lava, having a less dense and mass. Draginionmon called out,"Magna Flame!!!!" This hit the minotaurumon directly and brought him down, knocked out cold.  

l - Bleak - l

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 am
"What is this power I'm feeling,"Gin said.

"I feel it too this is what biomerging does it fused us to one being,"Leormon replied

"Yes you are right now we are one being"Gin said"Now we are BIOBANTYOLEOMON!!"both of them shouted.

"RAAAAAWR"growled Grizzlymon as he shot his crescent moon beam.

BioBantyoLeomon dodged it then ran torwards him and gave him a right hook.

Grizzly falls down and then gets back up now trying to knock him down with his paws

but BioBantyoLeomon dodges it gets under him,"Bantyo Uppercut!!"he shouted ad he gave him an uppercut sending him up in the air.

Grizzlymon shoots his crescent moon beam at him in mid-air.

BioBantyoLeomon dodges it before it nearly strikes him then he jumps in the air above him"Flash Bantyo Punch!!"he punched Grizzlymon sending him crashing to the ground.

He is barely able to get up Grizzlymon thenruns away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:32 pm
(Apemon looks shocked)
Rick: this feels so weird, but cool at the same time.
Gabumon: lets teach this monkey some manners because we are...
Rick&Gabumon: Wolvernomon
Apemon: Laser Cannon( fires @ me, but dodges with super speed)
Wolvernomon: u gonna have do better than that!(kicks apemon back of his head & sends hims into a tree)
Apemon: auuugh! Laser Cannon!
Wolvernomon: ure done for! Ice sicle claw!(rapidly slashes him with hs ice claws)
Apemon: ahhhhhhh!(turns into digi-egg and floats away)
Wolvernomon: well thats over with( they separate now)
url=http://www.tektek.org/dream/avatar.php?a=5829337]User Image
Total Value: 11,696 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Aoi Cache Coat
Black Carpenters Pants
Black T-Shirt
#000000 Complex Shoes M
Rick: blaugh thats was awesome.
Gabumon: it certainly was. we can do anything if we stick together.so... partners?(puts his paw out)
Rick: Partners wink (shakes his paw)  

oreck01

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:44 pm
BioBantyoLeomon de-biomerges Gin looks down at Leormon,"Woah that was amazing I never felt that much power."

"I know boss thats the power of a true warrior"Leormon said

"So what should we do now?"Gin asked looking down at him.

"I think we should look for the other warriors so lets start looking for them"

"Ok lets start."they both start looking for the other warriors.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:46 pm
( stare no offense gin but how u started off is the sameway that i started off)  

oreck01

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:55 pm
(sorry but i must say you got your digimon names mixed up Gorillamon is the one you were fighting apemon is a different digimon

Gorillamon
User Image

Apemon
User Image)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:53 pm
(( I was gonna say the same thing. Does anyone want to Rp together???))  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:55 pm
sweatdrop sweatdrop wow... my bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 pm
Its aiight man  

gstyle818

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:30 pm
As they continue walking Leormon asks,"I know we are partners but I don't even your name."

Gin replies,"Oh my name is Gin."

"Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you Gin",

While they continue walking they are suddenly surrounded by a pack of Leormon,Liomon,and Leomon then a BantyoLeomon came out"Little one what are you doing with this human!!"BantyoLeomon shouted.

"He and I are the warriors of justice!"Leormon answered.

"Hah!!This little punk!!"BantyoLeomon shouted.

Gin looks down at Leormon,"Leormon who is that person?"he asked.

"Thats BantyoLeomon the leader of the Lion's Den a gang of lion digimon but he ain't evil he use to be the former warrior of earth he fought for his way of justice he was a true hero." Leormon answered.

Gin looks over at BantyoLeomon,"So you where the former warrior of Earth now im the new one right."he asked.

"That is something I don't want to believe you must prove to me that you are the warrior of earth!!"he shouted

Gin asks,"Tell me how must I do it BantyoLeomon."

"You must land a blow knocking me down."BantyoLeomon answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:21 pm
Rick: this place is random( as he looks around)
Gabumon: thats the digital world.(hears somebody crying) hey u hear that?
Rick: Yeah lets go( runs to crying)
(After running around, they found a crying botamon)
Botamon; waaaaah! waaaaah!
Gabumon: smile awwwww>. its just a botamon crying.(rick picks up botamon and calms it down)
Rick; there, there. nobody goin hurt ya.shhhh.shhh.(botamon quiets down)
Gabumon: u pretty good.
Rick: i have a baby sister, wink u need to work on that.  

oreck01

gstyle818

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:30 pm
Gin runs torwards BantyoLeomon and started throwing punches but BantyoLeomon kept dodging them and blocking.

BantyoLeomon grabbed Gin's fist as he threw a punch and and slammed him to the ground,"You have to try better then that."he said as he slammed Gin.

"GIN!!"Liomon shouted as he started to run torwards him but the lion digimon stopped him,"No litttle one this is his fight,"they said in unison.

Gin gets back up and started throwing punches again but he still couldn't land one,"I won't give up."Gin said.

"Are you even trying,"Bantyoleomon said as he grabbed Gin's fist then punched him in the stomach then kneed his head then he threw him to the ground then he said,"Now you are forcing me to fight back."

Gin coughs up blood then he barely gets up,"I won't give up and I'll prove you that I am the warrior of justice!!"he shouted as he ran torwards BantyoLeomon

BantyoLeomon started thowing punches but Gin started dodging them Gin then threw a punch but BantyoLeomon grabbed his fist then he threw one of his own but Gin caught his "You're pretty good but not good,ENOUGH!!"he shouted as he was about to kick Gin but Gin dodged it,"Wha..what is this power I'm feeling,"he said startled

Gin went under BantyoLeomon then he shouted,"BANTYO-UPPER!!"as he uppercut him sending him off his feet making him land flat on his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Gabumon: there must b a koromon village nearby 4 this little guy
Rick: lets find it for him. think u can smell it out
Gabumon: cool no prob(their on their to find the village  

oreck01

gstyle818

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 pm
BantyoLeomon stands up and stares at Gin then smiles"So you are the warrior of earth,"he said.

Leormon runs torwards Gin"You did it Gin you knocked him down,"he said as he jumped on Gin

Gin stares at BantyoLeomon,"Now that I proved that I am the warrior of Earth can I continue on whatever I'm suppose to do as the warrior of Earth."

BantyoLeomon stares at Gin"You don't even know what you are suppose to do as the warrior of Earth how about I tell you all about it at our feast celebrating the new warrior of Earth and besides you can't just go with all those bruises you just received,"he said.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games