Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digmon World: Data Server (DS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeful Willis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm
Heero walks around the school and sighed. Who wants to be in History anyway? It's so boring... So what else better to do than see what all the rumors are about. He looked in the computer lab around to see anything suspicious. " hmm " He said to himself moving to the fairest computer, towards the window. He looks at the screen seeing the normal desktop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:58 pm
Kacee is currently sitting in history class with his mind wandering far away from the subject. With all the rumors floating around about people vanishing and things called digital monsters it was hard to pay attention. Mysteries have always been a favorite past time he loved to loose his self in.
Needing a way out of class Kacee raised his hand and asked permission to go to the restroom. Once he was free of class he started wandering the halls. He came to the computer lab and noticed someone was in there. He cautiously walks in and sees Heero there looking at a desk top. "Hello there" Kacee calls out in greeting. "What has your attention?" Kacee asks walking over a little further to see if he can see anything.  

09GoodBye09

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:09 pm
Math...icky, evil math. The class she was currently in...and it was bloody awful. Elvira would much rather have been checking out the Computer Lab at the moment then sit here, having math drilled into her brain.

She rose her hand and said she forgot her math book as an attempt to get out of the room...and somehow it seemed to have worked. Soon, she was out in the hallway, her boots clicking on the floor. "Thank god I'm out of there..." Elvira whispered, pushing her straight black hair out from her hair as she headed down the hallway. "Hmm?" She stopped at the door. Somebody was already in there...

She slipped quietly over to the doorframe and looks inside, seeing Kacee and Heero. She tilted her head. "Hello...what are you two doing?" Elvira inquired as she saw they were staring at the desktop. She slid inside and blinked, green-yellow eyes curiously watching the two. "Staring at a...desktop?" She asked, wondering why they were staring at the normal looking desktop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Heero's attention was focused on the Desktop, then jumped at the arival of Kacee. " Gees, you scared me for a second. Havent you.... " He stopped hearing the arival of Elvira. " You people need to stop scaring me! and uh... nothing. Were doing nothing here. " says Heero trying to not let everyone know how foolish his thoughts were.  

Hopeful Willis

cony14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 am
Zeekage sat int the same history class head on his head wondering what the other two were doing.Zeekage cuts off 2 pieces of his rubber and throws it at both of them.

((if im not on for a couple of days then you rp for me its because my dad is decorating the room and has to pull out the P.C.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:00 pm
" stressed Anyway, Why are all of you guys here? " Heero asked curiously. I mean, maybe he isn't cray if their comming for the same reason he is.  

Hopeful Willis

09GoodBye09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Kacee looks over at Heero and Elvira and says. "I'm here because I wanted to see if the rumors where true about the people mysteriously vanishing, And coming back talking about things called digital monsters." "So why are you two here" Kacee asks?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 am
Elvira crossed her arms and replied. "I'm also here to see if the rumors are true. I'm a little curious to see if it's real or just a hoax." She shrugged and paused a moment to brush away a strand of hair that hung in front of her eyes.  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Hopeful Willis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:56 am
" Well I mean since I'm in here I guess we should find out ay? " Herro sat down at the computer and began searching the computer for some updates or to see if this rumor was true. He spotted a small egg icon and double clicked it. A bright light appeared on the computer with a chibi monster on the screen bouncing up and down. " Hmm... whats this? " He asked now double clicking it but the chicbi monster continued to bounce up and down." Is this the digital monster? Psh come on "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:02 pm
"Wow...maybe it's just a little desktop thing..maybe people were faking it." Elvira said as she looked at the little icon. "It's not very impressive." She rose an eyebrow and shook her head a little.  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:21 am
Suddenly, a light shot out of the computer screen. For a moment, it was too bright to even see, then the four of them felt their feet leave the ground, and all at once, they were falling. Falling into a strange world where, little did they suspect, the greatest challenge lay ahead of them.

(You guys meet up with your partners soon enough, though my character still won't be appearing yet.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 pm
As I looked up to see if everbody was there I noticed that we where no longer in the computer room, But in the middle of some wooded area. I couldn't help but to look around in amazement at where we were. "Is this real" I thought to myself.  

09GoodBye09

cony14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:38 am
"wow...guys do you see this too." Zeekage said, "Where are we i thought we were at school a second ago...or is this school.dont you think though this place looks a bit pixelated..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:44 am
He stands around in awe about what just happened and fell to his knees. " .... Uh....What in the WORLD just happened? " he asked looking back to the others who were transported along with him.  

Hopeful Willis

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:29 pm
"You are currently in a place called the Digital World. It is a place that is filled with creatures called Digital Monsters, or Digimon for short." Suddenly, a tall, winged figure, whose features were covered by a red cloak appeared before the group. He was floating several inches above the ground. "You may call me 'Creepymon,' and yes, I am a digimon."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games