Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:49 pm
Angelic jumped off of Growlmon and landed on his feet "Nice to meet you Ryzuna and Angemon."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:16 pm
Hano jumps from a cliff with Mokumon. He walks trhough the forest looking for a digimon to train against.  

Rinexe

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 pm
Zygoon and Leormon is sitting by a small oasis in the desert. Zygoon is looking up at the sky as Leormon talks. "I'm bored. Isn't there anything else we can do?" Zygoon turns his head towards Leormon and then looks back up at the sky. "Did you notice? We can't see the human world anymore. I wonder who closed it."

Leormon lets the shocked expression roll across his face and then looks up towards the sky to see if it's true. "It's true? So we won't be able to go to the human world anymore. I bet it was a digimon who closed it." "I wouldn't be so sure if I were you Leormon. It takes two parties to close the Digital Gate. Chances are there are more people trapped here in the Digital World. All we have to do is wait for them to find and defeat the person who closed it."

"We should warn the Digimon. If someone wanted to close the gate chances are they are planning some sort of attack." "If that is so, I know just the place to go." Zygoon gets up and starts to walk across the desert sands and Leormon follows. "Where are we going?" "The Holy City. Eldoradomon."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 pm
User ImageI am Captain...

"Hmmm so what will we do," Hano asked.

"Find food," Mokumon cried.

"Your just like me eh...."

...Kyouraku ShunsuiUser Image

Rinexe

Takae Mettaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Baron and Skullsatamon where now sitting in the opposite direction of eachother in a stare down.
"You just had to swing it around didnt you Numb Skull???"
"Dont call me that......." Skullsatamon got somewhat teary eyed.
"Jeez get over it......" Baron said standing up and looking around the forest. "Now......which way."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:42 pm
Zygoon and Leormon continue to walk over the desert sands until they reach a small hut. They can smell a whole bunch of wonderful smells inside and once they catch a whiff of it both their stomachs growl. "I think it's time we get something to eat." Zygoon holds his stomach. "Yeah, I think you're right."

Both Leormon and Zygoon walk in and spot a Digitamemon. He greets them with a welcome and goes over the menu. Zygoon ordered the soup and Leormon ordered roast beef. They take a while to eat their food.  

Fires Blaze

Rinexe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:10 pm
Hano runs through the forest with Mokumon on his shoulder and accidently hitd a tree. A rogue Patamon comes by and starts to attack. Hano's digivice glows and the Mokumon starts to digivolve. After a lot of flashing which scares the Patamon away, Mokumon has evolved into Demimeramon. "Wake up, Hano!" Ichi yelled loudly, and it echoed through the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:29 pm
"I wonder how many tamers are in this area. Angemon?"
Angemon punched straight up and use the Hand of Fate to see how mant tamers would see it and come check it out.  

Ryzuna

Rinexe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Hano finally wakes up and sees where he is, and his newly evolved DemiMeramon. "Bagahhhhhh!! What are you!" "Your partner!" ugly little moster... He almost thought outloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:59 am
"Hehehehe......theres an Angemon nearby...."

"So says the Skeletal Jackass.....Lets go talk with them."
Baron and Skullsatamon walked towards the source of the Hand Of Fate attack.  

Takae Mettaru

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:06 am
"hey Ichi, whats that light from," Hano asked, kinda confused. "Its from an Angemon, and maybe we should look. They are usually peaceful." Hano then averts his attention to the digimon and other human walking toward it, he sees far in the trees. "It looks like a Skullsatamon. They aren't very peaceful, lets try not to get in their way..." "SCREW. THAT." Hano runs to the other human, trying to catch up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:23 am
Leormon and Zygoon finish eating their meals. "Ah... that was some good soup." "It's been a while since I ate this well." Digitamemon came up to the table and placed a piece of paper down. Zygoon picks up the piece of paper and looks at it. "What's this?" "Your bill." "I know that I'm asking why should I pay this."

Zygoon points to a sign with print on it saying "Digimon Tamers eat free." "As you can clearly see from my digimon here, we eat free." "Wrong! It says Digimon Tamers eat free. This bill is for Leormons meal." Zygoon and Leormon look at the bill and scream. "300 digi-dollars for a small portion of Roast Beef!"

"That's Highway robbery! We're no going to pay that." "What did you say!?" Zygoon covers Leormons mouth as fast as possible. "What my friend here means is, we won't pay that, we'll pay you more. You know, with tip and all." "Good. Now fork it over! 400 Digi-dollars as promised."

Zygoon gets out his wallet and pulls out 400 Digi-dollars and runs off with Leormon at that moment. He then spots a small explosion in the forest. "See Leormon, I told you their were more. We better hurry if we are going to catch up with Eldoradomon."  

Fires Blaze

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:30 am
Angemon looks around. "There are moe Digimon coming! Two..no, three."
"Are they big?" Ryzuna asked.
"I can't tell but I wil be ready." He pulls out his Angel Rod.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:36 am
"Where is Eldoradomon currently?" "Crossing the road that goes specifically through the desert. We aren't far from there. If we hurry we can get there right before they set up camp. There the road is! Up ahead!" Both Leormon and Zygoon run towards the road.  

Fires Blaze

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:54 am
Hano slides under the skullsatomon taunting it and Ichi goes around. They finally reahc angemon, and they are panting. hano holds hishand up and waves, "Yo," he said with while breathing heavily.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games