Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Erm, maybe I...or, well, my friend can help with changing your hair color...but that's all she can do. W-Well, that's if you want to change your hair color." she said, fiddling with her hair a little. She hadn't summoned her "little" friend in a long time, so she was sure that she might get angry with Odayaka for not summoning her for a long time.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He replied with his new feminine voice at full luster. "I think I've got a better idea. I-I have a cousin who should be roughly Nami's age. We look roughly identical, too. I could pull it off pretty easily. Of course, Kurona will still hate me afterwards..."
"R-really?" Nami said.
He looked at the ground guiltily. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure if she's even alive. She looked up to me and Kuro, a whole lot."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:34 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image
"Then you'd be very careful Jaecen if you did that. She might have memories and experiences that you wont have or know of, or you could be writing her history and not know of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 pm
Jaecen Light

"Not sure what you mean... Of course, she didn't really live with the main family. Our Aunt had her own home a few prefectures over." Jaecen said.
Nami folded her arms. "I... don't quite get it either but we should still do as Miss Sasha says."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:24 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka let out a sigh of relief when, a little glad that she didn't need to summon her friend. She wasn't sure she'd be able to face her yet. As she listened to Jaecen speak about a cousin who is identical to him. She tilted her head at what Sasha told them, confused as to what she meant.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

((Hehe my twin and I tried that back in grade school, she didn't get in trouble, I did.....my teacher believed in corporal punishment....my parents weren't happy))

User Image

Sasha looked at Odayaka and her confused look.
"well, I mean, if Jaecen and his cousin are pretty much identical, I just caution that if he says that he's her....Kurona might think that it is her and ask for particular memories or experiences. Misty and I used to be identical and I had to leave for a evening and a emergency happened and she had to be surgeon. Sadly too many people died that night." she sighed.

"So....yeah, she's a red head now so that can't happen again."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:51 pm
Jaecen Light

His cheeks puffed up. "I get it..."
Nami nodded. "Tha' could come back an' bite you in th' a**. I understand it now. Da, can you counter that?"
"Kurona and her never really talked much but she looked up to the both of us... Now, I'm trying to remember her name..." Jaecen scratched his chin. He snapped his fingers. "That's it! Aliya."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:44 pm
[ooc: Lol, good thing I don't have a twin... sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded as Sasha explained, understanding somewhat of what she meant, she felt bad to have made Sasha remember something terrible though, her ears go down. She then looked at Jaecen, her ears twitch, "Just asking, but what if this plan doesn't work...I expect that Ms. Tsuyoi will most likely suspect something."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:18 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

(its good sometimes, annoying when mom and dad still get us mixed up x_X and we aren't even identical! We look it thought)

User Image

"well, to quote Misty, its your funeral. I mean, you can try, but still be cautious, no one outside this room must find out"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen replied in a snarky tone. "Maybe I have a contingency plan?" His face went red and he pressed his legs together. "Um... Ah..."
Nami rolled her eyes. "Da, be seriou-Wait. What's wrong?"
Embarrassed, he looked at the ground and spoke. His voice slowly faded away as he did so. "I have to use the r-restroom..."
She set a hand on her hip and waved her other hand at him. "If thassall just go." Realizing what she said, her face turned red. "Ermh... Maybe not..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

Sasha sighed and groaned slapping her face and bringing her hand down.
"this is one part of my job I hate so much...."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears twitch when it seemed that Jaecen had to use the bathroom. She folded her arms, her ears go down, "Plus the fact that this is the first time you've ever been a girl...holding it in...will be much harder." she said, her face turned a little red from saying that. She looked away, scratching her cheek with a finger, "You need to keep your legs shut to help hold it in..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:58 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero walked into the infirmary in search for his first teacher, a medic. He knew that he could not have Sasha since she could be needed at any given moment especially now with the conflict at Radiant Gardens, the recent attack on the Light Mansion, and this new group that could attack at any given point. He would get someone as good as her though, Odayaka Kokoro. "Ah, Sasha, Oda, Byakko. I am glad you are both here. How is Nami and.....wait who is the cute little girl?"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

That One Goat Child

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:35 am
Jaecen Light

He fought back the urge but Xero ticked him off. He stood up and yelled at Xero. "Call me cute again an' I'll kick your scrawny a**! Ohh!" Jaecen fell back to his knees in an attempt to hold it in. His face was still red.
"Oh, this is not good at all... Sasha, he-she's gonna kill 'erself. We need to get her to a toilet..." Nami said looking at Xero, then Jaecen.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:11 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Xero and bowed her head at him when he entered, then looked at Jaecen who seemed to have made his bathroom urges worse when he got angry at Xero. She laughed nervously a little, "Lucky for you, there's a nearby bathroom...someone should take him." she looked at Nami and then Sasha, "I mean, I could, if either of you two don't want to." she said, her ears twitch.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games