Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:18 pm
RCCaughtem
"Glory of Ages gone by, a power I lost long ago, now restored. An ancient ancestral home restored, awaiting the new generations. Much has been changed. Much still needs to. And a bit of punishment needs to be delivered upon our leader here." RC starts off serious, but then fades to a more joking tone. "You were never far from my thoughts, little one. I missed you so much. It looks like you have grown quite a bit." He adds as he let's off a puff of smoke.

Rhyme only looks just a little worried at the beginning, but it fades to all smiles by the time the joking comes in. "Well...I've..started. Learning, I mean. Trying to connect myself to the pokemon part of me that helps me exist." He puffs the smoke and she smiles, watching it curl in the light. "Was just feeding the party...oh gosh! I've made some new friends since I've seen you. I have to introduce you to everyone." Its true, though--she's been wanting to show him that since her first three she's gotten much better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:36 am
Anamineh
Rhyme only looks just a little worried at the beginning, but it fades to all smiles by the time the joking comes in. "Well...I've..started. Learning, I mean. Trying to connect myself to the pokemon part of me that helps me exist." He puffs the smoke and she smiles, watching it curl in the light. "Was just feeding the party...oh gosh! I've made some new friends since I've seen you. I have to introduce you to everyone." Its true, though--she's been wanting to show him that since her first three she's gotten much better.

RC listens and nods. He would let Rhyme tell him everything she had/wanted to before he would explain the details of his absence. It was rather long and complicated. "I am glad. The more you do, the more you will find that you can understand and perceive. And I would love to meet the new companions you have acquired. If they are as interesting as your original trio, you should have quite the group." RC says as he pats her on the head.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:47 pm
RCCaughtem

RC listens and nods. He would let Rhyme tell him everything she had/wanted to before he would explain the details of his absence. It was rather long and complicated. "I am glad. The more you do, the more you will find that you can understand and perceive. And I would love to meet the new companions you have acquired. If they are as interesting as your original trio, you should have quite the group." RC says as he pats her on the head.

Now that she thinks about it... "RC, there have been so many of them, I wouldn't want to trouble you to meet them all." She ponders, but then a head pops out the doorway. Bright eyes, alert and already locked on RC, blink a few times and Alterna makes his way out. The Shinx ends up at her side, bristling slightly. With a few quick chirps, he calms. "RC...Alterna. Alterna, RC." She mentally makes a count of whose exactly in the kitchen and doesn't think much more on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 am
Anamineh
Now that she thinks about it... "RC, there have been so many of them, I wouldn't want to trouble you to meet them all." She ponders, but then a head pops out the doorway. Bright eyes, alert and already locked on RC, blink a few times and Alterna makes his way out. The Shinx ends up at her side, bristling slightly. With a few quick chirps, he calms. "RC...Alterna. Alterna, RC." She mentally makes a count of whose exactly in the kitchen and doesn't think much more on that.

RC watches as the tiny electric pokemon wanders over to them. He chuckles as he reaches down and scratches Alterna under the chin. "Why hello there. I see you are quite the fierce protector of Rhyme." he says to Alterna. He then looks over at Rhyme again. "I am sure you have a lot of questions for me. I will answer all I can for you." RC tells her.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:59 pm
RCCaughtem
RC watches as the tiny electric pokemon wanders over to them. He chuckles as he reaches down and scratches Alterna under the chin. "Why hello there. I see you are quite the fierce protector of Rhyme." he says to Alterna. He then looks over at Rhyme again. "I am sure you have a lot of questions for me. I will answer all I can for you." RC tells her.

"RC...This is Alterna. Alterna...RC." The Shinx isn't even listening, absorbed in being /pet/. He likes this, a lot...but up to the case. "I'm sure what you were doing has been long and important...I've just started lunch...please come join me and my party--"

There's a crash, and an Altaria's cry from the kitchen. Seems the others have started without their trainer. Or it was a mischievous Treecko's fault...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 pm
Anamineh
RCCaughtem

"RC...This is Alterna. Alterna...RC." The Shinx isn't even listening, absorbed in being /pet/. He likes this, a lot...but up to the case. "I'm sure what you were doing has been long and important...I've just started lunch...please come join me and my party--"

There's a crash, and an Altaria's cry from the kitchen. Seems the others have started without their trainer. Or it was a mischievous Treecko's fault...

RC chuckles. "Well met, Alterna." he says. He would only stop the scratches once the sound came from the kitchen. "Sounds like going in there would be a sound idea anyways." RC comments as he strides for the kitchen door.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:46 pm
"Pretty sure it's not up to you to make any sort of reports on any of the training. How do you know that they even-" Lynnette would start, but would cut herself off as Kain walked away. The black and purple haired girl would sigh, looking back towards the room that Kain had just come out of. Although Lynn didn't know for sure who had been in the training room, she had a sneaking suspicion that it must have been Kairi if Kain had taken an interest in the battle. Quickly glancing around to make sure no one else was around, Lynnette would duck into the other room. Seeing an open document on the computer screen, Lynn would give it a once over just so that she could see if her suspicions were correct. Seeing the names 'Kairi' and 'Leslie' up near the top, Lynnette would stop reading immediately. "...I'm gonna have to send this to Kairi. I don't feel comfortable reading this, but, she'd probably like to see this." She would sit down for a moment, saving the file before e-mailing it to Kairi's SNAG.

Lynnette
1 Attachment [battlereport.doc]
----
Looks like Kain was watching whatever it was that just happened in the training room. Thought you'd like to see this.

Kairi would receive the alert on her SNAG while on the way back to her shared room with Kain. Seeing the attachment though, the redheaded girl would stop in her tracks. She would hesitate, unsure if she wanted to read whatever it was that this report had to say. She was already feeling pretty terrible about what had just happened. An unsteady breath would come from her, but, she found herself opening the file anyways. Taking a deep breath, Kairi would begin to read...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:28 pm
[battlereport.doc] ---------- Snagem Team building report
Involved Members - Leslie Serket, Kairi Serket
Battle Basis - 1 v 1(Pokemon vs Hybrid
Chosen Team - Combusken vs Maywile Hyrbid
Report:
Snagem Hybrid Leslie is training to increase durability and hands on battling skill. Snagem Trainer Kairi opponent, and sister, has chosen a Fire type specializing in martial arts and strong fire induced close combat maneuvers.

The battle takes a slow start and the two members partake in pre-battle banter. The banter is attending to personal issue and will not be subject to this report. Leslie begins attack with a quick strike being blocked by the combuskens arm, following it with a strike the hybrids face. Little no affect. secondly the cobusken is lifted and swung around, assuming Leslie is toying with opponent. The Fire type being of a bird uses Sky uppercut to releas itself as well as leaving the hybrid in a uncontrollable momentum. Leslie closes the gap. Backing the opponent Pokemon into the corner Trainers Kairi's control begins to slip over her Pokemon. With no control left trainer Kairi did not attempt to stop her Pokemon as the combusken let out a flame thrower at arms length at the steel hybrid. Leslie is disabled and can no longer battle. The Winner is Kairi.

Final Notes
Leslie will require more practice at defending elemental attacks. Taking time to work on balance with her second mouth will also be recommended.
Kairi will require extensive practice with mental bond of her Pokemon, as well time to learn control over her Pokemon and self. This may influence battles and put members at risk.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:02 pm
Reaching the end of the report, Kairi would find herself shaking, her breathing unsteady. "I already know all this Kain... I don't know why you felt the need to write this stupid thing..." Kairi would mutter to herself, the tears in her eyes stinging slightly. Despite her own reaction to the report, she would forward the report to her sister, deciding that Leslie deserved to read the report as well. The redhead would realize that she had slumped to the floor as she was reading, having to force herself to her feet. More than anything, she wanted to pack up whatever she needed from her room and get out as soon as she could. She wasn't sure how long she was going to be gone for this time, but, she knew it was likely to be a while.

Coming up to her room, Kairi would notice the door was slightly open. She hoped desperately that Kain wasn't in there currently. Although she loved sharing a room with her boyfriend, now just didn't seem like a good time to have him around. Stepping inside, she would sigh. The sight of her boyfriend brought forth so many different feelings right now, and she wasn't sure which was going to come through if she tried to speak. Finally though, Kairi would open her mouth. "I have to get out of here Kain. I don't have anything to say right now about that stupid report of yours besides that you don't have to remind me of how much of a damn idiot I am, okay?" Kairi would choke out, tears forming in her eyes again. "What are you doing out anyways? I thought Reno had put you under lock and key again," Kairi would mumble, a slightly angry tone in her voice.

The redhead would turn away from Kain, digging through her part of the dresser, pulling things out and stuffing them in a bag that she happened to have laying nearby. It almost seemed as if she was trying to shove all of her things into the one bag, despite the fact that clearly she wasn't going to be able to carry her whole room with her. Ferocity shone in her eyes (as well as a few stray tears) as she picked up a picture frame, a picture that someone had taken of her and Kain placed in it delicately. In her frustration, Kairi found herself chucking it at the wall. The glass in the frame shattered, falling to the floor. Kairi would raise her hands to her head, tugging on her hair, almost as if she was trying to rip it out. "This might be it Kain, I might not even bother coming back this time. I just mess everything up whenever I'm back," she would say, clutching at her SNAG, as if trying to decide if she should rip it off of her hand. Her hesitation in doing so would be obvious though, and Kairi would sigh again as she realized that there was no way she could ever truly leave Snagem. She had already said so earlier, before things had gone to hell in the training room.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:14 pm
RCCaughtem
RC chuckles. "Well met, Alterna." he says. He would only stop the scratches once the sound came from the kitchen. "Sounds like going in there would be a sound idea anyways." RC comments as he strides for the kitchen door.

"Joshua!" Rhyme trills out when she opens the door and oop there is that Treecko guiltily hiding the bowl behind him because Aria's face reflects that there was water thrown into it. "You know better..." She scolds, manages to grab the pokemon before anymore damage can be done and brings him back into his pokeball before checking up on the bird pokemon whose fluffed up from surprise.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:31 pm
Kairi would here the walking of feet across the room as Kain walked to the broken picture. LEaning down he picked it up out of the glass and looked at the small print. "Wh- where you y- you happier then?" he said looking down on the picture of the two in front of a huge tower in the shape of a triangle that he couldn't recognize. "I can't remember this day. I can't remember any day until I saw you. You are so torn, why?" Kain's voice was hurt but more curious than anything. He genuinely didn't know. "Did he.... did I hurt you?" Kain would walk next to kairi and sit on his heels. "I knew you would leave I remember you being and then not. You want to leave you again. Before you go I want you take something. I found things I couldn't remember as hard as I tried but they felt nice to me." Kain would reach under the dresser and pull out a book, well not a normal but a wooden one meant for holding things. Opening it away from kairi you put the picture in with it as well. "Here. I just knew I needed you to take this before you left, and to wish you good luck. We are all broken frames here but you have the glue to put the glass back" he said looking over at the frame. "I will stop talking n- now."

In the box now laying next to Kairi was filled with doo dads from their past. There was two used tickets to tyranigod vs king slack. The picture of them in kalos. An odd shaped heart Kain probably made one day. A picture of the two in Pj's watching a movie with there friends in snowpoint. A picture of Kairi and her dad with an obvious Kain thumb in the corner of the picture. A picture of Kairi sitting in a window sill only wearing her fun underwear with a note saying 'Anniversary ~<3' and just under that last picture was a ring. A small silver ring with a square ruby, held by little silver arms. It was inscribed with you are the red fire making my life glow bright.

Kain would be looking at the ring the most, "I found it in my winter jacket coat in some little black box. I can't remember this at all but just about being nervous and happy. I don't know what it means... I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:23 pm
Anamineh
RCCaughtem

"Joshua!" Rhyme trills out when she opens the door and oop there is that Treecko guiltily hiding the bowl behind him because Aria's face reflects that there was water thrown into it. "You know better..." She scolds, manages to grab the pokemon before anymore damage can be done and brings him back into his pokeball before checking up on the bird pokemon whose fluffed up from surprise.

RC watches the scene unfold. He lets off another puff of smoke and frowns."What a troublesome little Treecko. I recall him too. Have you been able to do anything help him shake that shadow that lurks on him?" RC would ask of her as he watches Rhyme tend to things.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:29 pm
RCCaughtem
RC watches the scene unfold. He lets off another puff of smoke and frowns."What a troublesome little Treecko. I recall him too. Have you been able to do anything help him shake that shadow that lurks on him?" RC would ask of her as he watches Rhyme tend to things.

"Joshua's not...that bad. Not as much as he had been--least, that I've noticed...I think spending time with me has calmed him down somewhat. He must have gotten angered by--"

Cue a Jolteon trotting in with what looks to be a bag of berries, stopping short when it spots the Dragon hybrid. "...her." Hangs her head with a classic Raimu sigh. "She's the newest member of the team...followed me from one of my last missions. I...haven't really thought of a name for her, because it..." She trails.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:34 pm
Anamineh
RCCaughtem

"Joshua's not...that bad. Not as much as he had been--least, that I've noticed...I think spending time with me has calmed him down somewhat. He must have gotten angered by--"

Cue a Jolteon trotting in with what looks to be a bag of berries, stopping short when it spots the Dragon hybrid. "...her." Hangs her head with a classic Raimu sigh. "She's the newest member of the team...followed me from one of my last missions. I...haven't really thought of a name for her, because it..." She trails.

RC pats Rhyme on the head. "Tell me everything little one. You seem to have a lot on your mind and could use venting it away.But first, recall all your pokemon, it seems they need some time to cool off." the legendary hybrid would say.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm
Kairi would wipe some of her tears away with the sleeve of her jacket. "Happier? Maybe. I'm always happiest when I'm with you, Kain, but... the way that you've been lately... It's just been hard for me to deal with," she would say, turning her head to look up at Kain, watching him look at the picture in his hand. Kairi would sniffle a little, sitting up a little so that she could get a better look at the picture that she had ruined the frame for. "That particular day was the happiest I'd ever been in a long time. That picture was actually taken during one of our first dates. We had decided to wander around Lumiose and get a feel for the city, since Snagem had just moved their HQ there. We got lost for a bit, but somehow ended up at the Prism Tower. It wasn't our actual first date, but, it was one of the first," Kairi would say with a small smile as she remembered that particular evening. The redheaded girl would sit back again, putting a little less strain on her legs after having been sitting up so awkwardly. Her smile would drift away, almost becoming a frown as Kairi looked back down to her hands. "I'm torn for a lot of reasons, Kain. But I promise that you've never hurt me. Not now, and certainly not before."

She would look up again as Kain spoke to her. She would pick up the box that Kain had placed beside her, looking through all the items in it, tears forming in her eyes again. "You kept all these things? Even when you couldn't remember the meaning behind them?" Kairi would almost choke on her words. The movie tickets from their first date. The heart that had little notes scrawled on it of all the things Kain loved about her. The different pictures that had been taken... But what was..?

Kairi would lift the ring up gently, staring at it in confusion. However, it was what Kain had to say about it that caused Kairi to let out a strangled cry. Her free hand coming up to cover her mouth. "It's an engagement ring, Kain... You were going to ask me to marry you and you can't even remember it..?" Kairi would whisper, choking back sobs. "I wish I could say you were an idiot for not remembering something like that, but.. I also know it's not your fault. For what it's worth though, if you were still the you I knew before all this, I'd have said yes. But, since you can't actually ask right now if you don't properly remember everything... I can't really say anything more than that..."

Still holding the ring in her hand, Kairi would stand up again. "I want to help you Kain, I really do... But, I need to help myself first. So, if you don't mind... I need to finish packing up my things..."

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games