Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:36 pm
Kairi would rush towards her sister, ignoring GRAY's voice for a moment. Zeke would edge towards the two girls, rage still in his eyes. Kairi would turn her head to face her Pokemon, fury creeping onto her own face. "Return, Zeke. You clearly need to cool off," Kairi would say, recalling the Combusken back into his Pokeball. Kairi thought she could see a hint of remorse in the Combusken's eyes as she recalled him, but, it didn't matter right now. Her Pokemon had hurt Leslie, and Kairi wasn't going to stand for that. The redheaded girl wanted to reach out to her sister, but was afraid of hurting her if she touched her. Instead, Kairi would find herself crumpling to the floor, her hands pressed to the floor. "I'm so sorry Leslie... I... I didn't think he would lash out like that," she would say, one hand reaching up to wipe away some of the tears that were starting to form in her eyes. "We.. We should probably get you to the med lab..."

Silver's ears would perk up at the sound of Clara's voice. "The Safari went pretty well for me. Though, my Scraggy is being a bit stubborn about making friends with the others," Silver would answer with a chuckle. With the Deino sliding into him, the Scraggy would be knocked over onto his tail. He would glare at the little blue and black Dragon-type, letting out a little "Scrag!" in annoyance. Deciding he'd rather not be knocked over again, the Scraggy would walk towards his trainer and climb into her lap, finding himself sitting in between Asriel and Kaede. The Growlithe would lick his face, and would be met with a light bat at her nose from the Scraggy. "Now, now... You need to get along with the others if you're gonna sit here." Looking back towards Clara, Silver would sniff slightly at the Deino before reaching a hand out, waiting to see if she would do the same in response. "I have heard of them, yes. Though, I've never met one before now."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:53 pm
A sound over the intercom would play in the room, "Lab's already been noted and GREY should have the room prepped." The voice was cold like a knife even for Kain. It was obvious he wasn't impressed.

However anything anyone would see up in the viewing room was a door closing as the observer left the scene. The only light left in the room was a flashing red light likely coming from a monitor.

---------

The Deino wouldn't find silvers hand easily stumbling about before she had swung her head contacting with the open palm. She would readjust herself and lay herself and plop her head in the fuzzy paw. "Aww she likes you. She did that to me too when we first met" Clara said in a warming tone.

seeing Terra comfy Clara walked over and sat next to silver and leaning on her just a little. "Hey Sivvy, I'm having trouble with something.... I'm suppose to like boys right? Ahh what am I saying I know I'm suppose to. Never mind what I said... I just can't stop thinking about leslie" The awkward girl said curling her legs up to her chest hiding as much as she could.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:36 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

"Oh, I know," Sheeta replied, "I have a whole lot of studying ahead of me if I'm going to be effective with using Morph here in any sort of real way..." She paused for a moment as the guy told her about one of the crow's techniques and then described what it did. Looking at her pokemon she asked, "Did you get that, Morph? Give it a try!"

"Krooooooow!" it exclaimed and flapped it's wings, an almost inky cloud starting to fill the air around it. There was an odd purple sheen to the cloud, however, as it spread. It didn't look quite the same as expected, but it seemed pretty close....just like the transformation itself.

"Eh, close enough." Sub said with a shrug as he took out his SNAG and looked over something on the screen. "Now might be your chance to really get familiar with a Shadow Pokemon." The man said with a smile, showing her the SNAG's screen. "GRAY must have detected it." The man said as he pocketed the SNAG before recalling Nevermore, soon tossing out a Love Ball onto the ground which released Gardy, the appropriately named Gardevoir. She named herself.

"Oh, hi new person! Who are you? What's your name? You like Oran Berries? I do! What about pizza? Kind of greasy. Reminds me of a Grimer which are icky. You know what else is icky? Rotten Oran Berries. Oh! Do you like Oran Berries!?" The Gardevoir rambled on as she used telepathy to speak to Sheeta.

"Don't mind her, she is...different." Sub said with a sigh. "Gardy, get ready to teleport to Lavaridge Town."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:51 pm
SubonicXP

"Eh, close enough." Sub said with a shrug as he took out his SNAG and looked over something on the screen. "Now might be your chance to really get familiar with a Shadow Pokemon." The man said with a smile, showing her the SNAG's screen. "GRAY must have detected it." The man said as he pocketed the SNAG before recalling Nevermore, soon tossing out a Love Ball onto the ground which released Gardy, the appropriately named Gardevoir. She named herself.

"Oh, hi new person! Who are you? What's your name? You like Oran Berries? I do! What about pizza? Kind of greasy. Reminds me of a Grimer which are icky. You know what else is icky? Rotten Oran Berries. Oh! Do you like Oran Berries!?" The Gardevoir rambled on as she used telepathy to speak to Sheeta.

"Don't mind her, she is...different." Sub said with a sigh. "Gardy, get ready to teleport to Lavaridge Town."

Sheeta felt her own SNAG receive the alert too, but just read the message off of Sub's since he was right there showing it to her. "That looks pretty bad, what can we do to stop it from infecting stuff?" she asked, however, her question kind of fell to the wayside as a fast paced string of thoughts that weren't her own filled her head. Sheeta couldn't help but giggle and pat the Gardevoir on the head. "I'm Sheeta," she said, "Nice to meet you, cutie..." When Sub mentioned going to Lavaridge, a place she'd never really heard of so undoubtedly far away, the girl lightly booped Morph with a fresh pokeball. The little murkrow impersonator went along without argument, having already bonded a bit with the girl. "Can Gardy teleport all of us?" she asked  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:54 pm
Visibly straining to stretch her arm and snap it back into a normal shape, Leslie grunted in response. A metallic rasp would rattle out as she tried to speak in response, leading to the hybrid looking at herself in surprise. Grabbing at her Snag and thrashing at the keyboard, a small response would pop up. "Let's go. Maybe training wasn't such a good idea." Wrenching another of her limbs into normal shape, Leslie would begin to slowly drag herself towards the med lab and some minor recovery.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:38 pm
Kairi would stay quiet, still too stunned at everything that had happened to respond to her sister. The redhead would find herself wondering how she could be so stupid as to use a Pokemon who was so... unstable. Although Zeke wasn't a shadow Pokemon, with the way he acted sometimes he may as well have been. Kairi sighed, finding herself fiddling with the Pokeball that contained her Combusken. She wished she had spent more time training with Zeke, helping him work out his issues instead of focusing on her other Pokemon. "Sorry for being such a lousy trainer, Zeke..." Kairi would whisper to herself, so quietly that even she had to strain her ears to hear the words. Returning her attention to her sister, Kairi would frown a little. "Here... let me help you..." she would say, offering a hand to the injured hybrid. At the very least she could help her sister get some medical attention. And then... and then she'd leave. She couldn't face her friends right now... Not after what had just happened. She knew this was all her fault, but that didn't mean that she wanted to have to explain that to the others.

Although Kairi had not been paying much attention to the intercom, or the fact that Kain's voice had been the one to speak from it, Lynnette would happen to be walking by as Kain left the room. Thinking that it seemed suspicious, the purple and black-haired girl would run over to him, grabbing the sleeve of his jacket. "Kain? What were you just doing in there? I thought that room hardly ever got used." She would give the tall man a strange look, though, that was probably because she had to strain her neck in order to look up at him.

Silver would chuckle a little at the little dragon, gently petting the Deino's head after she had gotten comfortable. At Clara's question, Silver would frown a little, her eyebrows pulling together as she tried to think of an answer. "I'm... not really the best person to ask that unfortunately. I've never had much interest in anyone to be honest. Well, besides the Reno from my timeline, but, that was a long time ago," Silver would start, letting her thoughts drift for a moment. At the thought of Reno, Silver found herself wanting to snarl, but, held back so as not to startle any of the Pokemon that she and Clara were sitting with. "There's nothing wrong with you if you like girls though. Honestly, if you have feelings for Leslie, then... then that's okay. If you really need someone to talk to about this stuff, then maybe you should talk to Lynnette? I'm sure she'd be happy to answer any questions you might have Clara." Suddenly, a beeping would sound from the SNAG that was currently attached to Silver's wrist. She would stare at it for a moment before remembering that she wasn't going to be able to read the message herself. Sighing, she would fiddle with the buttons on her SNAG, trying to find the right one. Finally, she would get the text-to-speech option, and the message would play for her. Hearing the call for all available Snagems to make their way to Lavaridge, Silver would recall the trio of Pokemon that were currently sitting in her lap. "Sorry to cut our little chat short, but, I think I'm gonna go help out in Lavaridge. I'll see you later, squirt," Silver would say with a chuckle, getting up and walking away.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:24 pm
Kain's eyes would dart back and forth between the room and the annoyingly answer hungry girl. "I was there to make a report, I thought it would help them train. Chronicling helps me relax, but what I just saw was not relaxing." Kain would continue his speed walk to his and Kairi's room.

stopping at the door he looked at the sign, it read kairi and had a little sticky not for Kain. "Maybe I can get Issac to replace the sign for us" he thought aloud.

Swinging the door open wide he looked to see if Kairi was there. He needed to see her, although he struggles with remembering people, Kairi he knew best. She was going to avoid him and her friends. Kain didn't want to let her leave, but he wouldn't stop her. At least he could say goodbye. Deciding to wait for her he sat at the desk playing with a book.

---------

"wha- oh okay. Go get em! .. actually I may just join y-." Clara please report to the lab, prep the burn unit immediately, the robot voice of GREY rang over the intercom. "Never mind I've got to go emergency. Tell me how it went!" Clara said running down the hall, not before returning Terra of coarse.

bursting in the door she quickly rolled out a bed and ran the plastic cover over it. Pulling out of a closet she had a table covered with an assortment of creams anti disinfectant and burn heals. "Grey steel type yes or no? I need to know if I need the oxidizer!" Yes patient is approaching.

Opening up another closet she pulled down a huge machine looking like a glass tube with a bed in the middle. Flicking the green switch on its side it let out a loud whurr of a motor and began to shake subtly.

Lastly she grabbed a coat off the wall and threw on gloves and a mask. "alright ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:58 pm
Leslie would walk into the med lab, looking at the burns on her arm as she was doing so. They weren't looking that bad anymore and maybe she'd just grab some bandages to wrap them up. Looking up at the small triage center that Clara appeared to be setting up, they currently voiceless hybrid would quietly grab a small pack of bandages and a cup of water before quietly fleeing. Of course it had to be her that had decided to run the entire thing right now. Downing the drink and feeling her throat finally free itself up from the mild constriction it had been experiencing, the Mawile hybrid kept looking behind her as she made for her own room. Palming a Pokeball as a preventative measure, Leslie continued her cautious trek towards her safety.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:57 pm
An old familiar face would walk back into HQ. RC had meant to come back sooner, but there was a lot he had to regarding Sky Pillar.

First was to get Tarasque settled on the first floor. The ancient Salamence begrudgingly agreed to help RC, but only because his trainer gave him a proper scolding after he initially refused. Second was getting used to Martha hanging out inside him. It had it's perks, but also it's downsides. They could get along famously at times or argue bitterly, depending on the issue. Third was the ongoing negotiations with Steven, Wallace, and the Hoenn Government. It was tough sledding, with the one big, nasty roadblock being Wallace. RC was still making no headway thanks to him, and the list of things he needed was kind of long. He blamed Wallace's severely bruised ego for all this.

RC let's off a puff of smoke after drawing a drag from his Kiseru. He lets it rest in the right corner of his mouth as he slowly wanders in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 pm
RCCaughtem
An old familiar face would walk back into HQ. RC had meant to come back sooner, but there was a lot he had to regarding Sky Pillar.

First was to get Tarasque settled on the first floor. The ancient Salamence begrudgingly agreed to help RC, but only because his trainer gave him a proper scolding after he initially refused. Second was getting used to Martha hanging out inside him. It had it's perks, but also it's downsides. They could get along famously at times or argue bitterly, depending on the issue. Third was the ongoing negotiations with Steven, Wallace, and the Hoenn Government. It was tough sledding, with the one big, nasty roadblock being Wallace. RC was still making no headway thanks to him, and the list of things he needed was kind of long. He blamed Wallace's severely bruised ego for all this.

RC let's off a puff of smoke after drawing a drag from his Kiseru. He lets it rest in the right corner of his mouth as he slowly wanders in.

Her hands still with the container of Pokechow. The yet-unnamed Jolteon stares up at her, gaze inquisitive. Shibuya even pauses, eyes turned on their trainer. Since unlocking the beginnings to her more primal self, the Pachirisu whose form she's come to take, her senses have somewhat sharpened, and she'd recognize that Kiseru smoke smell anywhere--

But it can't be. She recalls the note he left her months and months ago, and she's sworn she's seen him more than that...Tugs her hat down upon her head and settles her pokemon with their food. Its quite the party in the kitchen, the Jolteon following her while going to the door, opening it to catch sight of scales, of a figure long gone for some time.

"They say that the fish back home try to jump up stream to return home, because if they make it all the way back they become a dragon." A simple tale, her hand pressed on the Jolteon's head, all too aware that she's wearing her shorts but a tanked top; the sweater was too...confining today. "Welcome back."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:56 pm
Anamineh
RCCaughtem

Her hands still with the container of Pokechow. The yet-unnamed Jolteon stares up at her, gaze inquisitive. Shibuya even pauses, eyes turned on their trainer. Since unlocking the beginnings to her more primal self, the Pachirisu whose form she's come to take, her senses have somewhat sharpened, and she'd recognize that Kiseru smoke smell anywhere--

But it can't be. She recalls the note he left her months and months ago, and she's sworn she's seen him more than that...Tugs her hat down upon her head and settles her pokemon with their food. Its quite the party in the kitchen, the Jolteon following her while going to the door, opening it to catch sight of scales, of a figure long gone for some time.

"They say that the fish back home try to jump up stream to return home, because if they make it all the way back they become a dragon." A simple tale, her hand pressed on the Jolteon's head, all too aware that she's wearing her shorts but a tanked top; the sweater was too...confining today. "Welcome back."

RC's golden eyes fixate on the figure that came out of the kitchen. "And a dragon who reaches for the heavens either acquires glory or perishes from their greed." he responds. She had grown so much in just that time he was away. It hadn't felt that long. RC extends his arms out to her, along with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:32 pm
RCCaughtem
RC's golden eyes fixate on the figure that came out of the kitchen. "And a dragon who reaches for the heavens either acquires glory or perishes from their greed." he responds. She had grown so much in just that time he was away. It hadn't felt that long. RC extends his arms out to her, along with a smile.

"Though what glory it is..." She whispers, eyes soon sparkling in delight as his arms unfold for her. Just for her, at this point in time. The Pachirisu scampers quickly, enfolding herself into his arms, clinging tightly to him as best as she can because its been too long. "You're here." She whispers, though it might not be long enough she eventually lets go and looks up at him. Both of them have changed, it seems. He smells...different. Or is that just her?  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:02 pm
Tristen made his way into the med lab. "Doc? Are you in here?" Tristen spoke up.

"Yes, I am. Not often that I see you in here. Though if I recall, the last time I did...well, I guess it'd be best not to bring that up. Though considering you're in good health, I'm wondering what brings you here? Something troubling you?"

"Maybe, I dunno." Tristen said, taking out his Pokeball. "You might want to keep Orderly back for right now." Tristen said, tossing the ball out to the bed and revealing the tired out Blitzle on the bed.

"...your Blitzle? Wait...something is...off..." Doc's senses started to feel about the Blitzle as he examined it. Tristen then pulled from his pack something he kept in storage for a while and held it up to Doc to take.

"Is it time?" Tristen asked.

"Maybe...just...maybe." He said, taking the vacciene. He admistered the vaccination, the Blitzle wincing as the three seconds of the vaccination was injected. "Leave him here for now, Tristen. Let it run its course, check back with me in the morning."

"Yes sir..." He said making his way off. The boy probably wouldn't get to any sleep, however. The anticipation is really getting to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:08 pm
"Glory of Ages gone by, a power I lost long ago, now restored. An ancient ancestral home restored, awaiting the new generations. Much has been changed. Much still needs to. And a bit of punishment needs to be delivered upon our leader here." RC starts off serious, but then fades to a more joking tone. "You were never far from my thoughts, little one. I missed you so much. It looks like you have grown quite a bit." He adds as he let's off a puff of smoke.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:53 pm
Tristen rushed for the med lab once again to check in with Doc. The boy was ever anxious, wanting to know if the vaccination done what it was supposed to. He put up with too much for it to stop now. The boy virtually crashed through the med lab's double doors, each door flying towards their respective side of the wall. "Well? Well!? Did it work?"

Doc and Orderly stood there on the other side of the lab, accompanied by Blitzle. Tristen looked on as the Blitzle looked back at him, with the innocent eyes that the Electrike hybrid remembered and hoped to see again. All it took was a welcoming squeal which made Tristen rush for the zebra, giving it a big hug around its neck. "Blitzle!"

I made my way into the med lab only a few seconds later, wondering why on earth Tristen made the mad dash into here. "What's going-...oh." Doc and Orderly walked over towards me and guided me back out of the med lab.

"Let's just leave them alone for the moment." Doc said to me.

"Machaaa..." Orderly spoke up, nodding as well.

"Huh. So he finally did it. Talk about something long overdue."

"Quite. It took a bit of courage for Tristen to muster up trying to get the Shadow virus purged from that Blitzle's system. He even did the added bonus of doing me a favor and wearing it out so I wouldn't have to worry about it giving one last fight when I went to vaccinate it."

"So it did work then." I then asked.

"Once it ran its course while the virus was in its more vulnerable state, yes. Someone may want to inform Devon Co. about this to give them assurance that it done the job." Doc said.

"I'll get someone on it, if not I'll do it myself sometime a couple of days from now." I said.

"Why a couple of days from now?"

"You haven't noticed?" I asked. I took out my SNAG, popping it open to show the time and, more importantly, the date.

"Hooo, dear. Its already that time. Christmas miracles, indeed."

"Machaaamp." Orderly then spoke up.

"Care for cocoa?" I asked.

"I could go for a change of pace."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games