Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:04 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Oh goodie! I haven't claimed any of my prizes!
Thank you!

I know this was not written specifically and we do apologize but if you don't claim your prize then you are not allowed to "hold" on to the prize.

If you have not claimed the prizes that you rng for then they are lost and you must rng the number again if you want to claim it.

So, are you saying I just wasted 6 Tickets because I didn't 'claim' them?

What I'm saying is that you cannot hold on to your prizes. We tried to be as specific as we could with the rules and we figured that players would understand that holding onto items would defeat the purpose of competing for prizes. However, that did not happen and instead it became something that can be exploited by others so we apologize for not being specific enough.

We will be updating the lottery rules and making a guild announcement so that everyone is aware.

You will be allowed to keep the 5 prizes that you won, but if you want to try winning a better prize then you will have to give up the last prize you won (not the second or third, but the LAST). And this time when you do win a prize, you must mention whether you claim that prize or reject it.

Okie dokie. My honest opinion on the 'claiming' your prize portion, where you RP your character to claim the prize, is that it is done when you have used all of your tickets.

Thank you for your opinion.

but this is an RP guild, we want to encourage everyone to RP because that is the purpose of this guild.

The games are extra

Also, if you want to make things easier then you can still wait to RP your character claiming the prizes. However, we still need to know that you are claiming them so its best to post a message in your rng post saying whether you keep the item or reject it.

All this info will be available in the updated rules for the game  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Oh goodie! I haven't claimed any of my prizes!
Thank you!

I know this was not written specifically and we do apologize but if you don't claim your prize then you are not allowed to "hold" on to the prize.

If you have not claimed the prizes that you rng for then they are lost and you must rng the number again if you want to claim it.

What I'm saying is that you cannot hold on to your prizes. We tried to be as specific as we could with the rules and we figured that players would understand that holding onto items would defeat the purpose of competing for prizes. However, that did not happen and instead it became something that can be exploited by others so we apologize for not being specific enough.

We will be updating the lottery rules and making a guild announcement so that everyone is aware.

You will be allowed to keep the 5 prizes that you won, but if you want to try winning a better prize then you will have to give up the last prize you won (not the second or third, but the LAST). And this time when you do win a prize, you must mention whether you claim that prize or reject it.

Okie dokie. My honest opinion on the 'claiming' your prize portion, where you RP your character to claim the prize, is that it is done when you have used all of your tickets.

but this is an RP guild, we want to encourage everyone to RP because that is the purpose of this guild.

The games are extra

Also, if you want to make things easier then you can still wait to RP your character claiming the prizes. However, we still need to know that you are claiming them so its best to post a message in your rng post saying whether you keep the item or reject it.

I actually just went ahead and edited my posts to state which prizes I'm keeping and discarding so that it may be easier on the Crew members smile  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

The games are extra

I actually just went ahead and edited my posts to state which prizes I'm keeping and discarding so that it may be easier on the Crew members smile

Thank you, that does make our work a lot easier.

I can see that you have claimed 5 prizes. This means that you are not allowed to win anymore prizes nor are you allowed to RNG, you may not discard these prizes to RNG again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:07 am
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I have no internet at my house. Replying on my phone.
Xia I remember you! Lol. I remember you all the way from Arceus academy. I did read the rules but I mustve blanked on the amount of times per day( it was like 2am and I was grogy and excited :/ gomen)

Ah, it's alright ^^ We all do make a mistake from time to time. Just thought to give you a head up; that's all.

And yeah, I remember you too. Arceus Academy was a cool guild. Too bad the Captain and VC there had abandoned it.

Yeah the interactions between Natsu and the Ichijoichi sibs were my favorite..except maybe Natsus pokemon were cool too.
Tis a shame, especially after we all made characters for the villain group. It was such a chill guild too. (I recognize a few people from there actually, I know spazzticpanda was there too) I kept posting but everyone else stopped. It's partly why I'm so glad I found this guild.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:04 am
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Knock knock

Who's there?
>w>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah the interactions between Natsu and the Ichijoichi sibs were my favorite..except maybe Natsus pokemon were cool too.
Tis a shame, especially after we all made characters for the villain group. It was such a chill guild too. (I recognize a few people from there actually, I know spazzticpanda was there too) I kept posting but everyone else stopped. It's partly why I'm so glad I found this guild.

Haha, really? Didn’t know that. Back then I was a newbie to rping and my English was below average (atleast that's how I felt when compared to you guys), so I was worried that I wouldn’t fit in. In the end, I did have a lot of funs there. Too bad, after the confirmed death of the guild, I can’t get in contact with Halfpint. I would love to continue rping with her characters. I remember Natsu had unintentionally offended Trey about drawing being only a pastime when there’s nothing better to do. That was like the only interaction both our character had have. Lol

Glad you like Ordell Academy. Captain and others have been working hard to make this place enjoyable for everyone. You and I could do some plotting if you want. Now that I’m back in action, I’m hoping to make some development for Xia and Aiden.

Edited:
I remember Natsu's starter at the guild. A torchic and wow, quite a bossy chick she was. lol  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:47 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xiatian Li
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Knock knock

Who's there?
>w>

;-; you liar

You said you remember me...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:31 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

I'm kinda bummed I missed out on the plans we had, any way we can still do rival stuff?

Of course ^^ Don't be bummed this just means we can have more time to plan it out ^^ Though through the course of talking to Kirsi and Eli Koru isn't that mad at Marcus as much as she was ^^" I'm sure something will happen though owo (waits for the meteor)

yeeeah, Marcus himself is a bit annoyed at Koru so there that is (he feels she was pushing too much especially with the battle challenge sweatdrop ) he's also had to deal with a brother who wants nothing to do with him and that's also not going away so yeah there's lots of opportunities.
Especially if Koru gets more worried about Rey's health and decides to ask Marcus why he's allowing him to keep a secret that hurts him

I'm kinda curious and excited as to how things will develop now tell the truth(Marcus' best diversion/ evasion tactics have nothing on Eli's outburst lol rofl )  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

I'm kinda bummed I missed out on the plans we had, any way we can still do rival stuff?

Of course ^^ Don't be bummed this just means we can have more time to plan it out ^^ Though through the course of talking to Kirsi and Eli Koru isn't that mad at Marcus as much as she was ^^" I'm sure something will happen though owo (waits for the meteor)

yeeeah, Marcus himself is a bit annoyed at Koru so there that is (he feels she was pushing too much especially with the battle challenge sweatdrop ) he's also had to deal with a brother who wants nothing to do with him and that's also not going away so yeah there's lots of opportunities.
Especially if Koru gets more worried about Rey's health and decides to ask Marcus why he's allowing him to keep a secret that hurts him

I'm kinda curious and excited as to how things will develop now tell the truth(Marcus' best diversion/ evasion tactics have nothing on Eli's outburst lol rofl )

I was surprised by that too XD Shy didn't say anything about it though I didn't know she had the day off today =v="
Now to figure out what Koru will do =v=  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 pm
Hey, was working on my post to come back. (Life is weird)

and I wasn't sure how I should go about coming back. Should I just post wherever and then do the transfer stuff from that point on?

Edit: Also Check this out (Made by Me)  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:28 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

I was surprised by that too XD Shy didn't say anything about it though I didn't know she had the day off today =v="

Ooh did she hear Marcus? >w>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I kinda love Koru's spazzy hugs. She's too precious. heart

rofl  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

...Probably not right now since she is about to be killed by Skylar OvO"
pfffffffft that pic XD That's actualy how it looked in my head a little bit >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:18 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Yeah lol I thought of it because Tamaki (the blonde one) kept saying 'mon ami!' and slipping into french during the episode
I legit wish I could make another student so I could have some interaction with Koru. (okay I'm done gushin sorry she's just adorable)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:57 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

Yeah lol I thought of it because Tamaki (the blonde one) kept saying 'mon ami!' and slipping into french during the episode
I legit wish I could make another student so I could have some interaction with Koru. (okay I'm done gushin sorry she's just adorable)

daw thank you ^^ Welp I just posted so let's see how this goes now owo"
Well Koru is french/japanese so saying something celebratory just sounded fun in french to me ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games